8. SooSica + TaeNy

My Foolish Agent

Sooyoung’s POV

This is the third time I’m going to talk to that jerk. Choi Siwon. Damn! Why do we have the same surname? I walk to the interrogation room where Siwon is.

“Well hello there Agent Soo. Its only been two days. Miss me already?” he said.

“Wipe that smile off your face Siwon. You are facing a death sentence here.” I said sternly.

“So what? Reminding me that I’m about to die won’t scare me Agent Soo.” His calmness really get me on my nerves. But being a trained agent I am I try to manipulate him.

“It seems that you really worship Kim Hyoyeon or to be more specific you are a coward.” I smirk.

“Coward? Hahahaha.. Why is that?”

“You are too scared to talk about her. I’m telling you that talking to me can help you out from getting a death sentence.” He laugh again. I lose my patience and punch his stomach. He groan in pain before saying.

“Talking to you is the same as having a death sentence but in a more slow and painful ways.”

“What do you mean?” I ask curiously.

“You have no idea who you are messing with Agent Soo. She’s untouchable. I rather die here quickly than being torture by her men.” He said.

“So you do admit that you were dealing with Kim Hyoyeon?”

 “Hold it right there Agent Soo. I didn’t mention any name don’t I?” Damn this man. He really give me a hard time. *Bam! I hit the table.

“Just tell me everything already Siwon.”

 “Agent Soo you are quite a furious woman I see. I like you but I don’t like you enough to tell you anything.”

“You will regret this decision Siwon. I gave you three chances and you put it to waste. Now listen carefully. Once I walk out that door, you won’t get another chance.” I took my file and grab the door knob.

“Agent Soo.” I smile. I know he’ll start talking.

“I advise you that you don’t play with fire.” My smile were gone by then.

 “People with money can be more powerful at time. I suggest you stop investigating about Kim Hyoyeon. She never gets her hand dirty. If you ever try to pull her down, you are going to fall instead.” With that I pull the door, walk out and slam it shut.

 

Jessica’s POV

             I was there watching the whole interrogation. “Soo lets go. I think you need some fresh air. Lets call it a day already.” I drag her to our room, get our things and walk out from our department.

“When is the last time we have our date?” I said after we get into the car.

“I can’t remember darling. Why?” she asked while starting the engine.

“Its been too long that we spent our quality time together. Lets go somewhere tonight.” I suggest.

“Is my girl asking me out for a date?” she ask while forming a smile. Usually I won’t be the one asking her out. My ego is really no joke. Well she’s the ‘man’ in the relationship. But tonight I will give in to her. It’s really been a bad week for us, so I guess by doing this I can at least bring some joy to her.

“Yes my dear. I’m asking you out for a date.” I admit.

“Oh My God! This must be a blessing from god.” She said while wiping her invisible tears.

“Stop overacting baby shikshin or I’ll cancel the invitation.”

 

            We drive to the park having late night picnic. This place bring a lot of memory to us. This is where we had our first date. Well we first met at the department. Before, Soo had a different partner, Sandara. Dara is the one who try to get us together. I’m really thankful at her. Unfortunately Dara have been transfer to another department. She got promoted. So that’s how I got to be Sooyoung’s partner at the department and not long after her life partner.

“The moon is so bright tonight Sica-yah.” There she is my Sooyoung. Starting all the lovey dovey talk already.

“I know Soo.”

“Do you remember we use to sit under this tree cuddling together?” I smile and nod at her. Of course I do. Soo is a very sweet and romantic person. I would never ask anything else from her. The way she care about me, loving me have prove enough that she worth my love.

 “Sica darling…” Soo call me softly.

“Yes Soo honey. What do you want hurm?” I ask while smirking. Playing hard to get won’t do any harm right?

“You don’t know what I want darling?” she pout.

“No honey. Tell me what you need.” I act innoncent.

“I want you darling.” And her hand start roaming around my body. I pull her into a kiss. When we pull out we were both panting trying to catch our breath. By this time Soo’s hand had travelled south of my body.

 “Soo honey…” I give her that seductive look.

“Yes Sica darling..”

“I. Am. On. My. Break.!” I giggle before hugging her. I push her so that I’m on top of her.

“Haish.. why now Sica-yah?” her hands are around my neck. She pout to me.

“Wait for three more days okay?” She unwillingly nod and we cuddle through the night under the tree where we first kiss.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

            Taeyeon pull me into her room but I refuse to. Instead I pull her into my room that Hyo provide for me. “You have a light session with Seo on the bed. Before you change another sheet, I’m not going to be there.”

“Oh come on Pany-ah.” Tae whined.

“I know. I know Tae its nothing but still.  I can’t.”

“Its okay sweety. I understand.  So what do we want to do tonight hurm?”

 “I’m too tired to go out. Why don’t we watch a movie?” I suggest.

“Okay then. I’ll ask someone to prepare the theater room for us.” Tae say before walking out.

 

While waiting for the room to be set up. I guess this is the right time to talk to her. “Taetae.” I call her softly.

“Yes Pany-ah.” she turn to look at me.

“How much do you love me Tae?”

“Why are you asking that? Pany-ah. I told you about Seo and I just now..”  I cut her off.

“No. Tae. Its not because of that. Just tell me Tae.”

“I love you so much Pany-ah. I don’t know how to express myself more to you. Don’t my action prove it enough?” she look at me. I don’t like that look on her face.

“Taetae. I know you do. I’m not doubting you. Its just,  I dream of having a family with you Tae. A real family. Us, getting married, have kids if possible.” I said while looking straight into her eyes.

“I know Pany-ah. You know that’s what I want too right?” she say trying to convince me.

 “But its not possible Tae. You know that. We are dirty. I know sooner or later the police will know about this. I can’t imagine you leaving me Tae. I don’t know if I can still live without you.” My eyes are teary by now.

 “shush.. What are you talking Pany-ah. I’m never leaving you okay?”

           

Tae really know how to avoid this kind of conversation. She pull me into the theater room before I got to continue our conversation. I pick a movie and it turn out to be a romance movie. Well we were both tired and its not like we really want to watch it, we just want to spend time together. I didn’t know the movie we are watching is an adult movie. There’s some kissing scene and a bedroom scene. Am I’m aware that Tae’s hand has been roaming at my body.

“If you want it all you have to do is ask Taetae.” I said seductively.

“But I don’t want to ask.” She said while turning her head and smirking.

“If you don’t ask, I won’t give it to you.” I try to push her hands away.

“Really Pany?” she said but by this time her hand had reach my pants.

“Stop teasing me Tae. Ask first. Its rude not to.”

“Still don’t want to Pany-ah” this time she kiss me and her hand has travelled all around my body and it’s a lie if  I’m not turn on. At last I fall into her touch. I have no choice but giving in to her. We spent the night making out and fell asleep not caring if anyone caught us there.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hey readers.. I should've update this yesterday. Sorry. I'm packing my things. getting ready to further my study.

There's not much in this chapter. More to showing TaeNy and SooSica relationship but I promise some action between YoonHyun next update. You don't think Yoona will just let Seohyun go after she shot her right?

See you on the next update and please leave your comments okay?

`Bye~