27. Miyoung?

My Foolish Agent

Jessica’s POV

Taeyeon didn’t talk much while we search around the block. I guess she really fell in love with Tiffany. I kind of felt sorry for her. We went back to the car after nearly an hour of searching.

“Call Seo. We should head back now.” I say to Taeyeon. She just nods and take her phone out to call Seo.

“Seo. We should head back now.” I heard her say. But then something serious must have come up. When she hung up she look at me.

“Jessica, let me drive.” I wanted to ask why but she already went out the door to change place with me. Without going out I just switch to the passenger seat. “Seo got Tiffany.” that’s all she says before she drives off.

I thought we are going back to the department, but I was wrong. I was brought to a house in a quiet area. Because Taeyeon is not from my department I started to have doubt. By the time she stops the car she ran inside the house. I don’t have time to question her anything. I just run after her.

I didn’t know where this place in. When I enter, Seo is trying to calm Taeyeon down.

“Calm down first Tae. Please!” Seo said. I help Seo to calm Taeyeon down.

“She didn’t know where she is. I cover her eyes on the way here. She thought she’s at the department.” Seo said to me.

“Why is she here then? We should take her to the department.” I say.

“If anyone see her, its going to be bad for Yoona.” she reply

“Let me talk to her.” Tae interrupt. “I can persuade her.” I look at Seohyun.

“Have you informed Sunny yet?” she nod.

“She’s on her way here. And Tae, I think you better do your best before Sunny arrive. Make her talk.” Seo said. She bring us to the second floor. She open one of the door and I got amazed. It looks exactly like the interrogation room at our department. It have a one sided mirror. I can see Tiffany across the room. Handcuffed to the table.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I don’t know how I can be so careless. I was out from the convenience store before I get caught by Seo. I thought no one can track me. I guess I trusted Sulli’s skill too much.

Its been nearly half an hour I’m in this room but no one come in to talk to me. I was expecting Seo to come in and force me to talk about Yoona’s location. Not long after the door open and Tae walks in.

“Pany.” she called out. I look directly into her eyes. It shows despair. As if she’s really sad to be seeing me like this. At this moment. I don’t know what to expect.

“Pany. I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry.” tears started to form. I can really see she’s being honest. Asking for my forgiveness. She sits on the chair in front of me.

“Why Tae? Why?!” I asked.

“It wasn’t my intention Pany. I was trying to get to Hyo. Along the way, I fell for you. I really do. I’m sorry” she cried.

“Really? Can I believe that? You have been lying to me all this while. I don’t know what to expect anymore.” I said.

“I love you Pany-ah” she said. Somehow the words get me angry. I don’t know which to believe. Sulli’s statement or hers.

*Bam! I bang the table. I stand from my chair trying to grab Taeyeon. Stupid handcuff! I can’t even get close “LIAR! For once in my life! I thought someone really fell for me. I really thought you love me. Don’t you dare say the words again! You don;t even mean it! Stupid me even believing I can have a life with you. GET THE HELL OUT FROM MY FACE KIM TAEYEON!” I try to control my breathing. My chair stumble when I stand just now. The door flung open revealing Jessica.

“Get out Agent Kim!” she said sternly. She walk to me take my chair and push me to sit down. I kick the chair back. “GOD DAMN IT! SIT DOWN MIYOUNG!” she shouted. She gives me a deadly stare. A stare that I didn’t get to see for years already. She fix my chair back into place and push me to sit. I comply this time.

“Can’t you hear me Agent Kim. Get out!” she said again. Seeing Taeyeon not bugging, Jessica pull her out the room.

I feel like crying. I should. But I know behind those mirrors they are watching. I can’t show any more weakness. Therefore I just lay my head on the table. I guess Jessica will come back and talk to me. Its been long unnie. I regret it a lot we have to meet this way.

 

Sulli’s POV

Its been hours since Tiffany unnie left. I wonder where she went. I don’t want her to wander around. Many people are looking for us.

I just finished meeting Siwon. Hyo made it clear we need to execute in two days. Everything are already in place. I just need to wait for Fany unnie. She plays an important part. I feel bad for lying to her. I know the truth about Taeyeon. She really fell for Fany unnie. But of course she can’t know about that. It will mess up our plan.

In two days, we are going to make an exchange. Yoona with Hyo unnie. Of course, I’m not stupid. The police won’t just let her go easily. We even have an escape plan in case anything goes wrong. I owed Hyo unnie to much. I need to make sure everything goes as plan.

After everything is done, Hyo will get us out of the country. I can’t believe how rich that woman is. Despite being in prison and most of her wealth being confiscated, she still have a lot.

 

 Seohyun’s POV

I’ve been watching through the mirror since Taeyeon walks in. I can see how sad Taeyeon is. She get stuck in between her love for Tiffany and her job. I pity her though. That’s why Tiffany is still sitting there in one piece. to be honest, by the time I saw her, I feel like pulling the trigger. Everytime I saw her face, it reminds me of the past. The blood. The gunshots. My family. It hurts everytime. Of course the only one that knows about this is Taeyeon. Not even my supervisor know. The murder case of my family are even closed as unsolved. Even if I want Tiffany to be punished, the only way is by her confessing to it. But then, she’s going to face a death sentence. What’s going to happen to Tae then? Can she accept that?

I got shocked when Tiffany bang the table. It brought me back into reality. Luckily she’s cuffed. She would have choke Tae otherwise. Seeing how I don’t react, Jessica grab the doorknob. I watch as she asked Taeyeon to get out and make Tiffany sit on the chair. Miyoung? Isn’t that Tiffany’s korean name? No one used that name except for Taeyeon sometimes.   Do they know each other?

While I was thinking about it, Sunny walks in. “Maam!” I greet her.

“What’s going on Seo?” she asked while watching Taeyeon got dragged out by Jessica.

“Sunny!” Jessica called out. Taeyeon just bow a little before walking out. I can see clearly she’s crying.

“Anything about Yoona’s location?” Sunny ask. I just shook my head.

“We haven;t have the chance to ask yet. Even Taeyeon can’t.” I said.

“I think I can.” Jessica interfere. Then I got reminded on how she called Tiffany just now.

“What kind of relationship do you have with her Jessica?” I asked. She just sigh.

 

Yuri’s POV

Its been nearly a hour we check the area out. It seems like Sulli just vanished into thin air. We try looking into the cctv nearby, but she’s nowhere to be found.

“She can’t be far right?” I asked.

“I can;t be sure Yul. Maybe she’s just here to meet someone.” Soo reply.

“Maybe.” I sigh

“Its going to be okay Yul. We’ll find Yoona. She’s a strong girl. You’ve got to trust your partner.” soo said.

“I don’t know Soo. I really hope she’s fine. I can’t even imagine if something bad were to happen to her.” we both stay quiet right after. Soo keep looking around from inside our car while I’m deep in my thought.

“Isn’t that Siwon?” suddenly Soo said. I was about to go after him but Soo stop me.

“Don’t Yul. We still don’t have a clue about Yoona. Lets just watch from a far. Maybe we can find Yoona through him.” Soo said. “Call Sunny. Inform her about this.” she continues.

“Should I ask for back up or anything?” I ask.

“Tell Sunny to send Sica here. On her way ask her to pick Amber up. I want to put a tracker on his car.” I just nod.

“Look. He’s meeting someone.” I said. I reach for my camera and take some pictures.

“Ask Amber to do a facial recognition later.” I nod while dialing Sunny’s number.

“Soo. Sunny wants to talk to you.” I said. After I update Sunny about our situation, she ask to speak to Soo. I can see Soo start frowning. She nods her head a few times and ended the call not long after.

“What is it?” I ask.

“Listen. Stay calm.” she said. I nod. “Seo got Tiffany.” I almost wanted to shout but Soo cut me off. “She didn’t tell about Yoona’s location yet. For now we need to monitor Siwon. Sica is talking to Tiffany right now. We are on our own. Seo is trying to calm Taeyeon down.” soo explained.

I just sit there quietly. I really wish I can go to the department right now and force Tiffany to talk. But knowing Soo, she won’t let me. So for now, I just need to trust Sica and let her do her job.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hey there.

I'm not sure if you guys are still reading the story but I still gonna finish it eventhough it takes long amount of times.

Bear with me if you are still here okay. its getting to and end. hehehe

I'll try to update often from now on as I'm having a break from college.

See you on next update.

bye~