25. Seo JuHyun's Past

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

I let out all my tears. Tae hand me a glass of water. I took sometime to cool myself down. “Do you really have time to hear this Tae?” I asked.

“Seo JuHyun, you don’t even have to ask me that. Since we started this mission, we have not been talking to each other about ourselves anymore. We focused too much on this case. It makes me feel bad. Talk to me Seo. Tell me everything. One by one. As your partner and also your sister, I feel bad for not knowing this.” Tae said.

“It was a very cheerful day Tae. My father took us out. My mom, my brother and I. We were having so much fun and I was just ten. My father was an agent too. I didn’t know this back then. That’s explained why he waren’t always at home. No one will ever thought, that very day will be the last time I was with them.”

-Flashback-

“Appa, thank you for today.” I went and hug appa. Appa was smiling looking at how happy I am.

“Go and have a rest JuHyun. We are having barbeque today. Appa and omma are going to set everything.” appa said. I just nod and walk to my room. But then my brother run towards me and give me a hug.

“Want to play hide and seek JuHyun?” he asked. I just nod. He is going to find for me while I hid myself. “Hide carefully JuHyun. I have sharp eyes.” he said while counting. I saw a small space under the stairs between the boxes and I hid there. My brother waren’t lying about him having a sharp eyes. He found me quite fast. He is 4 years older than me but still act like a kid. How childish of a brother I have. We continue sitting under the stairs. My brother wanted our dad to look for us. Just then a loud sound can be heard.

“Don’t do this. Who are you? Please. Let settle this outside. I have kids. Please.” just then I heard my father’s voice. Through the mirror’s reflection, I can see two guys and a girl holding a gun pointing to my dad. My mum is standing behind my dad looking afraid.

“Find the kids.” the girl with the gun said. The two guy proceed upstairs. My brother hug me tight and close my mouth preventing me from making any noise.

“JuHyun, listen to oppa. If anything happens. You are to stay still okay. I love you so much. So don;t do stupid things.” my brother whisper to me. We watch how our dad try to talk to the girl. The two guy return telling the girl we are not upstairs. My father keep begging not to hurt anyone.

“You messed with the wrong person Agent Seo.” and with that, she pull the trigger. I saw how my dad and my mum lay there pooling in blood. Taking their final breath. I think I was so shocked when I heard the gunshot. I accidently kick the boxes. My brother pull me and push me deeper under the stairs. I don’t know what he did but I felt dizzy after. I saw him crawling out. He too became a victim because of my carelessness. Before I fully lost my conciousness I heard one of the guy said

“Let’s go Tiffany. Our job is done.”

-End of Flashback-

Ending my story. By now, I am sobbing on Tae’s lap. She kept quiet through the story.

“I’m sorry Seo. I’m really sorry you have to go through this.” that’s the only thing she said after I stop talking.

 

Yuri’s POV

Right after Amber detect Seo’s number, I get to my car and drive away. The destination is about an hour away. I drive as fast as I can dangering myself just for Yoona. Even if Seo have nothing to do with it, she must have known something.

When I arrived at the place, I saw a house. I never knew there is even a road here. This must be a safe house or something. I park my car and approach the house carefully. I’m holding tight to my gun. I look around the area and saw Seohyun’s car. After looking carefully, I decided to enter through the back door. Luckily it was unlocked. The house seems quiet but I am not letting my guard down.

“Put your gun down” just then a voice is heard. I look through a reflection.

“Kim Taeyeon? I’m secial Agent Yuri. I’m looking for Seohyun.” I said. Not letting go of my gun.

“I know who you are. Still, you are not allowed to trespass.” she said calmly. She was holding on her gun too. I was thinking about putting my gun down. But thinking she may have a connection on Yoona’s kidnapping, I tried to overpower her.

“Okay.” I said. And I saw her letting her guard down. Slowly I bent myself to put the gun but then I turn around grab her hand and twist it. Her gun fell. I kick her in the stomach. She fell down groaning. I took this chance to handcuff her.

“What the hell are you doing?!” she asked angrily.

“Where’s Im Yoona.” I asked. Before she can answer I saw Seo rushing to us. I take my gun and point it to her. Luckily she’s unarmed.

“What are you doing here Yuri? Let taeyeon go.” Seo said.

“Not until you tell me where’s Yoona.” I said.

“I don;t know too Yuri. I’m trying to figure things out too.” I just look at her. Thinking whether she can be trusted. “Damn it Yuri! While we are arguing like this. Yoona might be in danger. We are on the same side. So you better stop this stupid act right now!?” Seo said.

“Then tell me what you know.” she sigh and nod.

“Let Taeyeon go.” she said. I just shook my head.

“I need to take her back to the department. Sunny want to talk to her.” an obvious lie. Sunny don;t even know I’m here.

“Then lets head back to the department and talk.” Seo said. “Sorry Tae.” she continued while looking at Taeyeon.

“Its okay Seo. Let her do what she want.” they just nod to each other. I pull Taeyeon and walk her to the car. I drive back to the department while Seo follow us with her car.

 

Yoona’s POV

I am still on the bed, sitting with my hands cuffed to the headboard while Tiffany is sitting on the chair staring at me.

“How long are we going to do this?” I finally asked.

“I have questions for you. I am waiting for the right time.” She said. I don’t know for how long we stay like that. She check her phone a few times. Just then she started asking.

“Who Kim Taeyeon really is?” Tiffany ask.

“She’s a criminal. Just like you.” I answer. I can;t just give out Taeyeon’s identity just like that.

“If you still don’t realise this. I’m being nice to you. I can torture you. Do anything I want. But here we are talking nicely. So you better tell me what I want.” she said it calmly but her stare seems like she can burn a hole through my body.

“Who do you think she is Tiffany? And I’m curious, why with the delay. You can just ask this by the time I’m awake.”

“I’m waiting for Sulli to go out. This is something personal that only I want to know. Now, don’t change the topic. She’s an agent doesn’t she?”

“Agent? Really? How sure are you she is?” I think I’m playing with fire right now. She stand from her seat, walk to me and grip my neck tight.

“If you really still don’t get it, you are under my mercy right now, so you better start talking Im Yoona.” I can tell from her eyes how badly she needs me to talk.

“You know Tiffany.” I think with that, with the information she needs, I can manipulate her. “Taeyeon must really be in love with you.” I caught her attention, she loosen her hand but she still sit on the bed in front of me. She’s looking straight into my eyes. I think she’s trying to see if I’m lying. “She took risk of getting suspended, worst, getting jail because of you.” I said. I love making her wait. Making her feels anxious.

“And why is that?” she ask.

“You were supposed to be with Kim Hyoyeon. Which will be in jail now. But it seems that Taeyeon have develop feelings for you.” I paused for a moment. “When Sulli kidnapped me, I was on my way to look for Taeyeon, our department thinks that she’s helping you to escape.” I said.

“How can I be sure that you are not lying to me right now?” She ask. Its funny because she’s the one who ask me.

“If you don’t believe me, why would you ask at the first place?” I can see Tiffany is confused.

“Tiffany, listen to me. Help me. Get me out of here. It will help to reduce your sentence. And maybe you can be with Taeyeon then. Believe me, Taeyeon will do everything in her power to help you.” I said softly. I hope I can talk my way out. Maybe I was wrong.

“Do you thing I’m that crazy to fall for that Im Yoona?” she chuckles

“Its true Tiffany, I wasn’t trying to lie to you. I can help. Taeyeon can help. Why not you just leave this all behind. Start a new.” No matter how bad Tiffany is. I always believe people have their good side. “Tiffany, no one in this world would want to go to jail, I know. And no one wanted to be where you are right now. I know, you waren’t that bad of a person. All you did involve drug and prostituition. You never dirty your hand with blood. So, I’m telling you, you can fix this. Let me help.” I don’t know where I gone wrong with the speech. But Tiffany suddenly stand and walk to the door.

“You never know Agent Yoona. You never know.” and with that she left. I let out a sigh. Psychology really isn’t my thing. I need to learn more on this.

 

Sunny’s POV

I was with Soo and Sica in the meeting room, talking about how to locate Yoona when Yuri barge in with Taeyeon. What surprised me is that she’s in handcuffed.

“This is your way of getting some air?” I asked.

“I can’t just stay still knowing my partner is in danger.” she said. “And it seems that she know something. Isn’t it Special Agent Kim Taeyeon?”

“At least uncuffed her first Yul.” Soo said. Luckily she comply. I don’t have to use my authority.

“I think I have something for us Sunny. I don’t know where Yoona is. But I think this information Taeyeon just found out can be our starting point.” Seo said.

“Go on Seo.” I give her my permission. She walk to the front with a few files in her hands.

“This is information on Choi Sulli, Tiffany Hwang And Choi Siwon.” from there, she continue on her explaination. I started to get worry. Yoona’s life is really in danger if this how it goes. I really need to do something already.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hey there readers. I'm truly sorry for going missing more than a year. I get caught up with studies.

I still am continuing my studies but I have some time to spare so I started to write again but I can't promised how fast I can update.

I'll try my best to finished this story okay.

Have fun reading and see you in the next chapter. feel free to leave you comments. :)