38. Lets do this together

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

 

I woke up on my bed in my room today. The last thing I remember was Yoona carrying me to my room and sleep next to me. I look around but there’s no one in my room other than me. Was it just a dream?

 

“Looking for me Hyunnie?” a voice is heard. A figure just came out of the bathroom.

 

“Yoona? Are you really here?” I asked. I just can’t believe my eyes.

 

“I hope you don’t mind me using one of your clothes. I didn’t bring mine.” She said coolly.

 

“What’s going on Yoona? Are you really going to forgive me?” I keep asking question as I feel like everything is just to good to be true.

 

Looking at how I reacted to her presence, she walks toward me and sit at the side of the bed. She pulled me into a tight hug. Not long after I can hear sobbing and my shoulder are noticeably wet.

 

“Hey! Why are you crying Yoona? Is Yuri okay?” That’s all I can think of. Maybe something bad happened. The crying continues for a few more minutes and I just let her be knowing my question won’t be answered.

 

“I’m sorry for being such a bad wife for you Hyunnie. I only think of myself without considering your situation. I really don’t deserve someone like you.” She said. she’s holding on my shoulder and looking straight into my eyes when she says that.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked. I am still confused but I realise one really important thing. She called me Hyunnie!

 

She proceeded on telling me that she knew about my past and whats going on. She keeps repeating how bad she was. She could’ve spent some time listening to me. She should’ve tried to understand my situation instead of just walking off.

 

“If I were at your place. I could’ve done the same. Maybe worse to Tiffany. How on earth can you just let her go? She took everything away from you.” At this point even me started crying. I am not even going to be mad on her for digging my past. At this moment I just want to make sure I get my wife back. She’s not someone I can lose.

 

“Because I just can’t stand losing anyone else anymore. I’m on the verge of losing you. I can’t lose anyone anymore. I don’t know how to live if that were to happen.” I explain.

 

“Seo JuHyun.” She called my name. I look into her eyes.

 

“Are you willing to let go of our past? Forget all the pain. Do you want to start anew with me?” she asked. My tears can’t stop falling right now. If this is a dream I don’t want to wake up. I rather live in this dream forever.

 

“Seo JuHyun. Do you want to be my wife again? Live with this idiot again? I know I’m such an idiot that doesn’t deserve someone with a heart as pure as you are, but I can’t let you go. I won’t wanna lose you again. Will you..” Here we go again. She really doesn’t know when to stop talking and just like her first propose, I pull her into a kiss. It tastes so sweet. I really missed this lip.

 

“You really don’t know when to stop talking Yoongie. If you don’t ask. I’ll ask you myself. Lets start again okay.” I answered. With that Yoongie pulled me into a hug. It is a really good start to a new day. I don’t want to let go of the hug if can. I want to keep staying in her embrace. Im scared to let go incase she walks away again.

 

“Ermm.. Hyunnie. Even if I love to stay like this. Why not take a shower? I really love to restore all our lost time but we need to get back to Seoul.” Yoona say.

 

“Sunny really doesn’t want to give us some alone time didn’t she.” I jokingly say. Yoona just laughed and explained that Tiffany is needed and its not safe for her to be here without protection. The Kim case is not closed yet. I unwillingly let go of the hug and get ready.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“Am I allowed to touch you Pany? To give you a hug? Am I just an agent to you? After all those memories. All the things I tried to prove to you. Am I your Tae or am I just Special Agent Taeyeon to you?” I cried harder listening to this. I really missed her voice. I missed her hug. I hope she would just hug me. I missed this girl so much. Even so, I don’t know what I should do.

 

I heard foot steps and then I can feel someone sitting next to me.

 

“I know its hard to believe Pany-ah. I really fell for you during the period we are together. I didn’t fake my feelings for you. You are not included in my planning. You are miracle that happened to me.” She paused for a moment.

 

“Can’t you tell Pany? All those moments together. Do you really think I can fake all that? I even risk everything I have. I took you here before you are arrested. I wanted to confess. I want you to know from me. I want to plan everything with you so that we can live a life together without Hyo. But you ran away from me before I have the opportunity to do so.” She continues.

 

I look up and turn to her direction. She wasn’t looking at me. She looks directly to the sea. Her eyes show despair. Should I really just follow my heart right now? I am torn. I wanted to be happy. I wanted to just fall for it. But will it hurt her? Will she be okay?

 

“If your concern is me. Trust me when I say I’ll do anything for us Pany. I cant let you go. I fall to deep to walk away.” She said. at this moment. I don’t want to think anymore. I pull her into a hug.

 

“Im sorry Tae. I’m sorry.” I said while sobbing. To my despair. She didn’t return the hug.

 

“For what Pany? What is this sorry for? Give me your answer Pany. Let me know where I stand.” She said.

 

“I’m sorry for being an idiot. I’m sorry for not trusting you fully. Help me Tae. Save me. Pull me out from this life. Take me somewhere better. I’ll take my chance with you.” I answer truthfully.

 

There’s a lot more to say but I choked. I let my tears stream down my cheek as Tae return my hug. I feel safe. I miss this warmth. I don’t know what I can do if I were to turn her down. My heart cant take it too if I were to live without Taeyeon.

 

I’ll take my chance with this girl. Not to forget I have Jessica by my side too. Maybe its time to trust the people that truly wants to help me. I should try to convince myself that there are people that will help me without taking advantage of me. Without using my as a benefit to themselves.

 

“I love you Pany-ah. Lets do this together okay?” she said while still hugging me. I just nod and tighten the hug.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hey there readers.

I'm still here. sorry for the late update but here is the next chapter.