30. Breakin Out

My Foolish Agent

Sunny’s POV

 

“Okay everyone, we are here today because we got some info saying Hyoyeon will try to break free.” I start my briefing. “I’ll personally lead this mission. Our objective is to take the whole team down and also get rid of the inside people who is corrupted.” Then I can see yuri rise her hand. “Any question Agent Yuri?”

 

“Are you implying we let Hyoyeon go and catch her after with her men?” she asked.

 

“Yes. That’s how the plan is going to be.” I answered.

 

“Isn’t it risky?” its Soo turn to ask.

 

“It is. That’s why I’m leading this myself. We are going to follow her closely and take her down fully.” After answering that I continue with the briefing on the planning. Its risky that many agent questioned it but if the risk is not taken, there’s no other way to stop Kim Hyoyeon.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

This is it. The time have come. I still got no news from Tiffany. I don’t even know she’s in which side. Can I trust her just because of this piece of information? I went to the locker room and get ready. Things waren’t easy lately. Only Sooyoung and Jessica seems to be a little open with me while Yuri keeps her distance.

 

Everyone will act with their partner except for Yuri. She will be paired up with Krystal. Its been an agonising 3 days since Yoona is abducted. I can just pray she’s doing well.

 

Just as I got lost in my thought Krystal barge in. “Unnie. Come to the briefing room immediately.” She said. I ran with her just to see everyone was already there and by looking at Sunny’s face I can see its not a good sign. After I take my seat. Sunny play a recording.

 

“Good evening Chief Lee. I have an offer to make. How about trading your agent with Kim Hyoyeon? You have 4 hours. I’ll contact you again for the meeting spot. You know what will happen if you decline this offer don’t you?” and just like that the call ended.

 

“I don’t even get a chance to reply. Amber and Krstal have tried to trace the call. They got nothing. The voice was also changed.” She said.

 

“So change of plan I guess?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Yes. We are going to follow their request. I’ll hand in Kim Hyoyeon myself while you guys will be lead by Sooyoung and make sure we get them after we saved Yoona.”

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Its not an easy choice. I’ve been offered a once in a lifetime chance to get out of this mess but there’s no black and white. No guarantee. How can I trust Seo? To be honest if I were in her place I wont let go the people who causes the death of my whole family. So I am doubting if she really want to let me go that easily.

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

The preparation have been done. To be honest our plan are still lacking as we only have 3 hours to prepare but I just have to trust my team. As we can’t get any approval to free Hyoyeon in 3 hours due to the so called procedure, we have to do it illegally but what my team doesn’t know is I have cut some deal with the prison director. Luckily he was indebted with me so he promised to free some way. This is to ensure no one get hurts.

 

“This is Chief Lee on the line. Everyone copy?” I tested the earpiece.

 

“Yes Maam!” I heard all of them answering me.

 

“Remember we only have 10 mins max to do this. If anyone get caught, we have to deal with the higher ups on what’s going on.” I continue. Seo had already enter the place as a prisoner an hour ago, she have signalled me that she found Hyoyeon’s cell. Right now we are waiting for Krystal to messed with the prison’s system and open Hyo’s door. Soo have disguised as a guard while Sica have been placed outside the prison to become our sniper incase anyone tried to stop us. Sica wasn’t using any live bullet. Her job is only to assist and not to kill anyone. Yuri is now with Amber, they are staking out the house where Yoona is kept. I really hope this plan work or else we are gonna have a bigger problem waiting for us.

 

“Chief, I’m ready. On your signal.” Krystal voice is heard.

 

“Alright team. On my count. 3! 2! 1! Hit it Krys!”

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

As Krystal voice I heard, I get ready infront of my door. I saw Soo is already in place infront of Hyo’s cell.

 

“Alright team. On my count. 3! 2! 1! Hit it Krys!” With that my cell door was unlock. I ran to Hyo’s door to help Soo. Soo went in and cuffed Hyo. While the whole place is a mess as the door was unlock and the inmates started to get into a fight, me and Soo tried to get out from the zone. 

 

Unfortunately, Soo in the guard uniform is not helping. Inmates tried to attack her. “Get her out I’ll follow right after.” She said. I just nod while dragging Hyo. I wanted to punch her right there and then seeing her smirk as if she had won. Just you wait Kim. By the time Yoona is safe, I’ll make sure you stop breathing.

 

As the guards are busy trying to control the inmates, some are tasered and some have been handcuffed, I escaped with Hyo through the door and get to the staircase. Luck wasn’t on our side as a guard saw us.

 

“Hands where I can see them!” A guard shouted while holding a gun pointed to us.

 

“2 mins before the SWAT arrive Seo. You need to get to the rooftop.” I heard Sunny through my earpiece. As I was calculating my distance and thinking of my way out, the guard fell on her knees.

 

“Good God Soo. Let’s go.” I said. Soo manage to get through the crowd and knock the guard down. We follow the stairs up and to the roof top.

 

“We are nearly there Sunny.” Soo said.

 

“Tae lay it down.” I heard Tae answering as we reached the roof. Tae had land the heli. All three of us get into the Heli and Tae immediately take off.

 

“Mission clear!” Soo said through the earpiece.

 

“Sica pack up and get back here. Tae, fly straight to the department. We don’t have much time.” That’s the last command from Sunny before I turned off my earpiece.

 

“Anything happens to Yoona, I won’t let you go.” I said to Hyoyeon. She just smirk.

 

“Not another word Agent Seo. Let’s have a quiet ride.” Soo said. I just comply.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

Hey there. 

Here's another short one for you.

Its gonna be a hectic week for me so I'll take some time to upload the next one I guess.

Thank you for keep reading this. I'm writing it as a hobby so its very satisfying having you guys to read it.

See you on the next update.

Bye~