5. Yoona!

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

            When we reached the meeting place. We park few kilometers away. Taeng’s men are already on standby. We also have a sniper in case the deal didn’t go as plan. Always have a back up plan. That’s what Taeng always remind me. The ship that we are waiting for are already there. I saw a few men walking out from the ship. “There he is. Choi Siwon. The one we are cutting a deal with.” Taeng said. “Lets go then.” Tiffany said and I start the car to approach them.

            “Well… Well… Well.. Look who’s here. The great Tiffany Hwang. It’s a pleasure to meet you in person.” Siwon said. “And to you too Kim Taeyeon. I thought Tiffany is kidding by saying one of the Kim will meet me here herself.” He continue. “I’m not here to do some fan service Siwon. Let’s just proceed the deal like we talk.” Taeng said. Somehow I just don’t feel right. I look around suspiciously. Tiffany and Siwon is now talking about the deal. I pull taeng a little bit behind and whisper to her. “Something is not right Taeng. We need to get out of here. I sense a sniper from up the hill. That’s surely not our man.” Taeng expression change. “Pany-ah what took so long?” Taeng asked. “Siwon want us to increase the price.” “Then let’s leave. If you want to change the deal you have to talk to my sister.” With that Taeng pull Fany’s hand.

But before we could reach our car. “POLICE! DON’T MOVE! YOU HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED! GIVE YOURSELF IN.” I took out my gun and reach Taeng’s hand. We can’t get caught. If we do that’s the end of all my hardwork to reach this stage. I ran behind the kargo to hide. I can see Tiffany following behind with few of our men. I know they are protecting us. Especially Taeyeon. I ran with all the might I have. I saw an old building and decided to hide there. “You bring Taetae to safety. I’ll take the other way.” Tiff shout to me. I just nod and pull Taeng. “Hey its not like I can’t protect myself.” “Shut up Taeng!” as I enter the building a gunshot can be heard and it miss me just by an inch. “Seo JuHyun.Kim Taeyeon. Give yourself in and I promise you won’t be harm.” My heart skip a beat. I know that voice. It’s the voice of the person I married about two and a half years ago.

 

Yoona’s POV

            We have been in position since an hour ago. “This is Jessica. I spotted a car approaching the meeting place.” I heard Sica voice through my earpiece. “Positive ID on Kim Taeyeon, Tiffany Hwang and Seo JuHyun.” Again her voice can be heard. Sica is a sniper. She stay on the hill to monitor the situation. We wait until the meeting happen. I can spot Seohyun easily. But not long after I can see she start to feel suspicious. I talk through my earpiece so that the team get ready. By the time the three of them tried to leave Sooyoung talk through the speaker telling them about our presence. We knew they waren’t going to give in easily. Right from the start I have my eyes on Seohyun. I saw she pull out her gun and ran away with Taeyeon. I followed them closely behind. When I saw them trying to enter an old building I pull my trigger. It miss her by an inch. My hand were trembling. I know I’m suppose to hate her but my heart tell me that we were once married. How can I shoot my own wife? I tough it out and shouted. “Seo JuHyun, Kim Taeyeon. Give yourself in and I promise you won’t be harm.” “Yoona I’m on my way to your location. Make sure not to do anything stupid.” Yuri speak through my earpiece.

            I walk slowly approaching the building with catious. Inside of the building is dark so I turn on the light attached to my gun. I look around and then I heard a sound like a door being kicked. I ran through the hallway and the two wanted criminals just fleed through the back door. “Damn it!” I cursed “Where are they Yoong?” Yuri arrived at the moment. “This way.” I lead her. I followed the footstep on the grass. Lucky it was raining in the evening so they leave their foot trail behind. We catch up with them quite fast because I can see two figure infront of us eventhough its dark. The trees make it difficult for us. As we were busy running after them a few bullets targeting us. We hid behind the trees. I peek and saw a figure shooting at our way. “Bring Taeng to safety Seo!” A shout can be heard. “Tiffany?” I guessed. “Maybe” Yuri reply. “Damn it. We are losing them. Cover me Yul. I’m going after them.” Yul reply with a nod before starting to rain bullet at Tiffany’s direction. I took this chance to go after Seohyun.

            Its not long before I can spot Seohyun. I guessed she slow down because she thought they lost us. I can see Taeyeon is getting into a car.  Seohyun ask her men to drive Taeyeon out of here. When her men were out of sight Seohyun ran back in between trees. I know what she’s trying to do now. She want to distract attention from Taeyeon. But she didn’t know that she is my real target. I don’t freaking care about Taeyeon. Seohyun stop behind a tree to catch a breath. I slowly closing the gap. Then I stood on front of her with my gun pointing at her. “Don’t move! Drop your gun!” I instructed. She have a smirk plastered on her face. She drop the gun. “Stand up! Turn around!” she followed my instruction.

I pull her right hand and attached it to my handcuff  but before I can do the same with her left she turn around and attacked me. I don’t see that coming and I fell onto the ground. I kick her leg and she fell next to me. We struggle on the ground. We both threw some punch and both are bleeding by now. I managed to grab her hand and place my knee on her back. “Its over Seohyun. You are under arrest.” Before I manage to tell the charges she cut me off. “For what Yoongie? You are arresting your wife for what? Possesion of drug? You want to drag me to court without proof? Hyo can make it go away in a blink. I haven’t even lay my hand on the drug” “Then I’ll charge you on possession of weapon. And you are not my wife anymore.” “Hahaha… Really Yoongie? You need to do better than that honey.” I think I got distracted by the conversation that I don’t realize Seohyun’s left hand is still free and had a grip on a gun. All I know after that I heard a gun shot and I feel pain on my left shoulders. My grip loosen and Seohyun use this chance to run. “Yoona!” Yuri’s voice shouting my name is the last thing I heard before I blackout.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hey readerss..... So do you like the chapter? Poor Yoongie getting shot by Yoona. To Seomate please don't get mad for making our Seobaby the badass here.

Btw, i got a request from kykha7 to make my chapter longer. I'll try okay. i promise. I even wrote this chapter a bit longer than the previous.

and I really want to share this to you readers.. I GOT A SPONSORSHIP TO CONTINUE MY STUDIES!!!! How awesome is that? so to celebrate, I'll release the next chapter as fast as I can okay.

And to my Upvoters and New subscribers Thanks a lot for your support.

Please do comments okay? See you soon on the next update.

Bye~