24. What's going on

My Foolish Agent

Tiffany’s POV

As I open my eyes, I was lying on a bed. I tried recalling what happened. Just then the door flung open. “awake unnie?” Sulli walk in and greet me.

“What happened Sull? Why am I here? Are you the one who drug me?” I asked.

“Yes unnie. Unfortunately there’s no time to explain so I had to make you unconcious.” she reply.

“Where’s Tae? Why is she not here?” I am really confused right now.

“Unnie. She lied to you. That’s why I drug you. I know if I were to tell you before what happened, you won;t believe me.”

“Tae lied? What do you mean? She’ll never lied to me Sull. You better know what you are saying. You are really getting on my nerves. I’m getting confused.” I stare at her.

“Here unnie. Take a look at this document. This is information about Special Agent Taeyeon and Special Agent Seo JuHyun.” Sull left the file beside me. I look at her in disbelief. Special Agent? No way! This isn’t happening. Tae just proposed to me. I took the file and open it. Tears start to form. Sull realised this and hug me.

“What’s going on Sull. Help me to understand. Tae just proposed to me. This can’t be.” I said trying not to cry.

“Its true unnie. Hyo unnie is in prison right now. One of her accomplice help to get me out. Hyo unnie asked me to find you. She said you are still out. She need us to do a few things to get her out.” Sull explained.

“Sull. This is ridiculous. How many years have we been working together. This can’t be true. Why am I not arrested then. I was with Tae all this while.” I asked.

“I don;t know myself unnie. I think she’s just trying to get you on her side. Going against Hyo unnie.”

“Who help you out Sull? What do we need to do?” Sull explained everything to me. How she escape. Who help her. I don’t know what exactly happening right now but my anger is rising. Did Taeyeon really use me to get to Hyo? She never loved me? I don’t care as for now. I need to get Hyo out first. Tae can be deal with later. Of course its hard to believe she fool me. But the file is in my hand. She is an agent and Seohyun is her partner.

“Let’s get Im Yoona, Sull.” I said determinely. Sulli just nod and left the room.

 

Seohyun’s POV

I am on my way to my house. My real house that I bought with Tae. Soo and Sica went on separate ways. I gave them a few address where Tae may be. I don’t know but my guts is telling me that Tae is at our house. As I arrived I saw her car. I pull out my gun and slowly enter the house through back door. It seems like no one is home. Its too quiet. But then I saw a sillhoute on the second floor. I slowly approched and I saw Tae curling at the corner crying. “Tae? Is everything okay?” I rushed to her side. She quickly hug me.

“I lost her Seo. I lost her.” she keep repeating the sentence.

“Hey. Tae! Get yourself together. Tell me what happened.” her tears stop. But she is still sobbing. She tell me what happened.

“You proposed her?” I asked shockingly. She just nod. “Then how can she went missing?” I asked. She just shook her head.

“I don’t know. I left her about half an hour. I don’t now she left, or someone took her.” she said.

“I think Hyo’s people took her.” I assumed. “Let’s go. I’m going to take you to Sunny first. We’ll talk there Tae.” I said. I lock the door and drive us to the department. On my way, I got a call from Sunny. I immediately stop the car at the sideway.

“You’ve got to be kidding me Sunny. How can Yoona went missing?” I almost shouted. Taeyeon got shocked and she look at me. “ I’ll be right there.” I said to Sunny.

“Yoona went missing?” Tae asked. She just stare at me for a moment before she speak again. “Seo I think I know what happened now.” I look at Tae. “What do you think you know Tae?”

“Seo, lets go to our safe house. Tell Sunny we are not coming. There are things I haven’t had the chance to tell you. One of my informer told me this a few days ago. I shrugged it off knowing we have a bigger mission to arrest Hyo.” Tae said.

“Are you sure?” I asked. She just nod. I change my destination to our safehouse. “Should we inform our superior about this?” I asked. She just shook her head.

“I believe if we tell her, she’ll ask us to sit this out. Our mission back then was only Kim Hyoyeon remember?” she said. I just nod and listened to her. She’s the eldest after all.

 

Yuri’ POV

I rushed from home to my department. We were supposed to meet at the scene where Sulli escape. But then Sunny gave me a call saying Yoona was kidnapped. I got panicked. Just right after letting my heart out to her, something bad happened to her. Its true. I really love that girl. But knowing Seo is back. Looking at how she react, I know Yoona still have feelings for Seo. I can’t be the one to ruined that. If any, I just want Yoona to be happy. Even if it was not with me.

As I reached the department, everyone is already there except for Seo. Sunny play a video of Yoona tied on a chair. “That’s it? Nothing else? No ransom? Nothing?” I asked. There’s nothing on the video. No voice. No instruction. Just a video of Yoona.

“Unfortunately, this is just it. Out IT team are trying to find any useful information, but till now, we got nothing.”

“Where’s Seo?” I asked.

“She went to pick Taeyeon up. She should be here but she gave me a call saying she have to go somewhere.” Sunny explained.

“Are you sure she’s not involved in this? She have been in undercover for how long? Can we still trust her?” I said. I know its not profesional to say that.

“Agent Yuri. I don’t think we should doubt her. According to the nearest cctv, the one took Yoona was a girl. The body proportion is smaller than Seo. We suspect that she is Choi Sulli, the one who escape yesterday.” sunny explained.

“What about Tiffany?” Sooyoung asked

“We don;t know yet. We still don’t have information about that. We need to wait for Special Agent Taeyeon.” I just nod.

“What do we do know? We just wait? Yoona might be in danger now.” I say.

“For now, there’s nothing we can do. There’s no lead at all.” I just shook my head. Yoona is in danger but there’s nothing I can do? I stand from my seat and walk away.

“Where are you going Yuri?” Jessica asked.

“I need some air.” and I left the room right after looking for Amber. “Help me to locate Seohyun’s cell.” I said and Amber just nod. “This is off record.” I said and she just nod again. Amber is a very loyal friend and she owe me her life before. Therefore, she willingly help whenever I need her expertise.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I am feeling so stupid for not taking it seriously. I got to know that one of Hyo’s accomplice, Choi Siwon escape from the prison. How? Simple. Hyo is using everything she can. Siwon will be a liability if the police find a way to make him talk. So she help him escape.

As we arrived at our safe house, I rushed to our office. This is where we store all our information. I keep looking around. “Look Seo. We missed this!” seo come and take a look on the paper I hold. “Siwon and hyo have been working together for years. Do you think that Hyo will just let Siwon face the death sentence? It might cause her problems too if he starts talking. So Hyo planned to get him out. She let things settled down first.” I explained to Seo.

“So you are saying the one that took Tiffany and Yoona is him?” Seo asked.

“I can’t be sure. But I thing I can be sure that Sulli’s escape is on him. Who else have the power and would go through all the trouble? He owed Hyo too much. I think he help Sulli out. Then the rest is on Sulli.” Seo look at me in disbelief.

“Wait! I didn’t know this. Sunny didn’t informed me. A criminal escape and this got to do with our case. And I didn’t know?”

“I think Sunny didn’t know either. This was covered by our department because the fault is on us. He fled while under our department supervision. Our superior didn’t tell us because she was afrid it will effect our mission.” I explained.

“Okay. If so. Sulli kidnapped two people? I don’t think so Tae. Look! Sulli is just a tech girl. Have you ever seen her doing more than hacking?” I just shook my head.

“You got blinded by her innocence face don’t you. Have you even read her files?” I asked. Seo look at me while reaching for Sulli’s file. “You were too absorb with Tiffany, Seo. I get it now. You took this mission. Agreeing on this. Ditching Yoona. I see the whole picture now. Its about your revenge. Tiffany took away your family from you. The moment this case is given to you, Hyo wasn’t your target. She was mine. We both took this case out of revenge doesn’t we?” I look at Seo tearing eyes. Tell me Seo. Let it all out. I’ve heard from Tiff but I need to hear from your side too.

 

Yoona’s POV

My head hurts as I open my eyes. I felt dizzy, I look around but I can’t recognised the place. Then the realisation hits me. I was kidnapped! I tried to move my hand but it was handcuffed to the bed.

I tried remembering the whole thing. I was preparing to go to the crime scene where Sulli fled but a girl walk to me and everything went black. Her face look familiar tho. I wonder who she is. While I keep trying to remember the door flung open. “Hello there Agent Yoona. Seems that you are awake. Why not we swap place today. I’ll be the agent asking question and you, better give me the answer that I want.” a very familiar figure on the door looking straight at me.

                                                                                                                                                                   

 

Hey Readers. Another update for you.

the story starts to reveal one by one. Its getting towards the end. Bear with me for another few chapters okay.

By the way, the next update will be a little late. I'm waiting for my result. its coming out in a few days.                                                                                         So I need to calm myself down. I'll be back after my result is out okay. (Hopefully I pass the exams.)

Bye~