7. Repaying Your Kindness

My Foolish Agent

-Flashback-

Yoona’s POV

            My body really hurts a lot. the man that put up a fight with me just now. Won’t it be easier if they just surrender themselves? I think the after effect of the fight is worse than I expected. My vision start to become blurry. Making it worse I’m driving home right now. I decide to stop by at the road. Without realising there’s a car following closely behind me. When I slow down suddenly my car was hit from behind and my head hit the steering hard. I lost control of the car and my leg are still on the pedal so my car was speeding. When I start to catch what’s happening I slam my leg on the break. My car spin and the last thing I remember seeing is a tall girl trying to pull me out of the car before everything went black.

    When I open my eyes the first thing that pop into my head is “Am I dead already? Am I staring at an angel right now? Does this mean I’m in heaven?” A very beautiful looking girl greet me asking whether I’m fine. I just nod my head before asking for water. My throat feel dry. Then a doctor walks in to check on me.

“Do you know who you are?” the first thing I’m being ask about.

“Yes doctor. My name is Im Yoona. Age 23 years old.” I’ve done this quite a few time. This is not the first time I woke up on a hospital bed. I can even memorise the hospital procedure already.

“Okay then Miss Im. There’s nothing serious rather then the bruises you have and a fracture arm.”

“Wait! What?! I fractured my arm? Haish!”

“Well look on the bright side Miss Im. You can have a 3 months holiday.” The doctor say before leaving.

“Ehem..” The girl just now clear to get my attention.

“Oh may I know who you are and why are you here?” I look at her while asking.

“I’m the girl who helped you out last night and bring you here. Oh and my name is Seo JuHyun or better known as Seohyun.” she said with a very beautiful smile plastered on her face.

“Oh Thank you Miss Seo. I thought I’m dead already.”

“And why is that Miss Im?” she frown.

“First just call me Yoona. Second, I thought I’m dead because the moment I open my eyes I got greeted by an angel.” I giggle right fter.

“Well just call me Seohyun then. And are you hitting on me Yoona? I mean have you ever seen an angel before?” The girl name Seohyun ask. She’s right! Am I hitting on her or something? Someone like me shouldn’t flirt. I promised myself not to fall in love. What on earth are you thinking Yoona?

“Well.. No.. Ermm.. but hey! Shouldn’t you take that as a compliment that I call you an angel?” I swear I love Yuri so much for entering on the right timing.

“Well you are awake I see. Don’t you know how worried I am Yoong? I told you I want to send you home last night. This is where your stubborness bring you.” and there's Yuri start to nag beside my ear.

“urghh.. stop it Yul. You are like my mother already.” I said.

“Miss Seo I want to express my gratitude for saving my bestfriends life. Only God can repay your kindness.”Yuri said while bowing a little bit.

 “Well maybe God is repaying you for your kindness.” Suddenly a short girl appear from the door. Seohyun look at me with a smile. The girl that just arrived approach me.

“Do you still remember me Miss Im?” she ask.

“Urmm.. I’m truly sorry but I met a lot of people these days that I can’t seem to recall you.” I look at Yuri and she also look at me with a blank face. The girl stand next to my bed.

“How dare you forget the girl you have kissed at the beach about a month ago.” I look at her closely. Kiss? Beach? Well I’m not a socialize kind of girl. I have no memory of having a session with anyone at a beach. And even though this is quite embarrassing but I’m still a . I’m still not interested in any relationship yet. Then the girl let out an ahjumma laugh.

“You saved me once from drowning pabo. At Paradise Island. Remember?”

“Ha.. Yes you are the girl. And you are her friend at that time right Miss Seo?” the girl just nod.

“So Sorry that I don’t remember you.” I apologized sincerely.

            I don’t know if she’s being nice or she want to repay me but that girl name Seohyun took care of me at the hospital for two weeks. We even exchange numbers. Still, I remind myself not to fall for the girl. I realize in my line of work its better not to develop a feeling called love to anyone. It will only bring harm to myself and to the other party. Despite how I try not to get closer to the girl another accident bring us together as if fate have decide.

-End of Flashback-

 

Yoona’s POV

            As I open my eyes, I was breathing hard. The doctor rush in to calm me down. I saw Yuri running on also. “Hey Yoong. Relax. Breath slowly.” I control my breathing and Yuri give way to the doctor to examine my wound.

“Is it bad?” I ask Yuri.

“No. the bullet hit your shoulder and that’s it. You black out due to lost of blood.”

“She could’ve kill me.” I mumble

“What?!” Yuri asked.

“err.. nothing Yul. Just tell me you got them already.” When she shook her head I was feeling a little disappointed but I don’t know where a small amount of joy in me came from. Maybe I don’t want Seohyun to get caught by any other people than me.

“I’m sorry Yoong. You know when Kim Hyoyeon steps in they are untouchable.” I can sense the feeling of guiltiness in her.

“Its okay Yul. You’ve done your best. All of you did. I know. There’s always next time.” I say and not long after, two of my teammates walks in. Sooyoung and Jessica.

“Hey! How are you feeling my deer Yoong?” Soo ask.

“Better.”

“Better? That’s it?” Sica ask.

“ I don’t what else to say Sica. I’m just grateful that I’m still alive.”

“I know it hurts Yoong. Especially the one who shoot you was your own wife. If Soo do that to me I’m sure she’ll be dead the next morning.”

“Its nothing Sica. I’m just disappointed that we can’t prove that. We can’t prove that the three of them are there.” I sighed

“Don’t worry about that Yoona. We’ll surely get to them one day. For the time being our dear Sonkyu are being nice to give you a one month holiday.” Soo said trying to cheer me up.

“Well Soo I just need a week. Tell Sonkyu I don’t need the holiday. I’ll be back at work. We can’t waste any more time with them can’t we.” I said determinedly.

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Ouch!” Seohyun react when my hand land on her face.

“You know what’s that for right Seo?” She just nod.

“What on earth Fany-ah? Why did you slap her?” My Taetae ask.

 “That’s because we were kissing before Taeng.”

“No one can touch my Taetae, Seo. You know that.” I said while glaring to Seo.

“I know Tiff. You know it was only an act.” Seo said calmly.

“I know. Still I can’t seem to let it go before leaving a reminder for you.”

“Pany-ah.. Lets get to my room I’m gonna make it up to you okay.” Tae said before grabbing my .

“Your sister is really a ert Hyo.” I said.

“Your personal life is never my concern Tiff.” She said but by then we were already kissing each other.

“Erghh. Get a room will ya?” Seohyun said with an annoyed expression before walking upstairs.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey Readers.. So how is this chapter? haha.. Of course I can't right a SeoTae when Fany is around right? Starting from this chapter there will be more flashback to show how was YoonHyun life before Yoona got to know about Seohyun's identity.

So i want to reply some comments here.

To

yoongie23 : Not a YoonHyun pairing? let me tell you a fact. I'm a YoonHyun worshipper. :)

kykha7  :I think I've answered your question in this chap right? *peace and keep on reading and commenting on my story okay.

akiralight : seotae is indeed hard to find. maybe i'll right one after this story? btw, I will update about 2 or 3 days once and want me to make it longer? i'll work that out.

FZ_DracoHart

Your comment really caught my attention. i hope life was that easy to lock them up so that they can get back together. haha.

okay and about my writing and paragraphing. I did some reading on others story and try to understand how you want me to do the paragraphing. so I try it at this chapter. I'm ancipating your comment about this okay. And if you have anymore building comments please express your thought. I'll be glad to read and fix my writing. Thank you so much.