28. Sooyeon?

My Foolish Agent

Hyoyeon’s POV

Its been like forever since I’m here. In about 36 hours, I’ll be leaving this place. I’m sure Sulli have everything set up. I already contacted a few people so that they’ll help me with my escape. That’s the fun part about being rich. You can buy people with that. Funny how this world has ended up. 

 

Jessica’s POV

I stand right beside Seo watching Taeyeon talks to Tiffany. Truthfully, I just want to barge in and talk to Tiffany. I’m still thinking whether I should reveal that I knew Tiffany personally to them. But then seeing how things started to get out of control, I think its time for me to meddle. I walk in asking Tae to get out and push Tiffany to sit. I got mad when she kicks back the chair. I give her a stare. How long have it been since I gave that kind of stare to Tiffany?

By the time I walk out with Tae, Sunny is already there. Tae left the room. After some conversation, Seo left going after Tae.

“Sunny, can I talk to Tiffany privately?” I ask for permission.

“Excuse me? Privately? Why is that Sica?” she look confused.

“Sunny, I know her personally. She was my best friend when we were young. Please. I need to talk to her.” I ask almost begging.

“You can just talk to her Sica. Why do you have to do it privately?” Sunny started to look at me suspiciously.

“Don’t you trust me Sunny?” I ask.

“We have been working together for how long Sica? I do trust you. But Yoona is in danger. And you want to talk to her privately? I don’t want any more trouble. I hope you are not thinking of hurting her or anything.” Sunny explained.

“I need to gain her trust back Tae. Maybe by reminding her of how she was can make her talk. Remind her about us. But if she know she’s being watch. How can she trust me?” I explained it back to Sunny. Asking for her understanding.

“Where do you want to talk to her?” sunny ask.

“There’s a lot of room here. I can just pick one right?”

“But then she’ll know she’s not detained in the department.” sunny argue. The issue goes on for a good ten minutes until finally I get Sunny’s trust.

“Alright. Make sure she really thinks its the resting room. And wear an earpiece. Record the conversation. In case she gives us some important information.” I just nod at Sunny. I walk in and blindfold her.

“What are you trying to do Sooyeon?” she asked.

“I’m trying to talk to you privately. So just follow me please.” I whisper to her. She just comply. Fortunately she just follow me without causing trouble. Even when I uncuff her from the table, she’s behaving. I take her into one of the room in Seo’s safe house. I make her sit on the bed, not forgetting to lock the door. I even close all the curtain. I take the blindfold off right after.

“Trusting me that much Jess? Not going to cuff me?” she asked. I am not going to be nice to her. Not letting her feel she can overpower me.

“No! I don’t have to cuff you. You can’t fight me. You know that.” I said.

“So confident Jess?” she said while standing. I don’t let my guard down. I stand from the chair.

“Why Tiff? Want to test who have better skills?” I ask. I have left my guns outside with Sunny.  Have been expecting this to happen.

“Sica! What are you trying to do!” Sunny’s voice can be heard. I just shrugged her off.

“Bring it on Tiff.” I said after I took off my earpiece.

 

Seohyun’s POV

I was talking with Taeyeon. Trying to calm her down. She was crying on my shoulder when I heard a commotion. I ran out not forgetting to reach out to my gun.

“What’s going on Sunny?” I ask.

“Break the door Seo!” she ordered. I ask her to step back before I shot the door knob. I then kick the door open to find jessica on the floor.

“She jump of the window.” Jessica said weekly.

“Damn it!” I mutter. I ran to the window jumping out. I can see Tiffany running away. I can’t let her get away. The chase goes on till the main road. She manage to get into a car and speed of. I reach into my pocket just to realise I don’t have my phone to call for back up.

I walk back to the safe house.  Only then I realise I hurt my foot. I was running after Tiffany barefoot. Luckily I met Sunny halfway. She drove me back to the house. As I reach, Tae help me to get inside and treated my foot. Jessica was lying on the sofa with a few bruises.

“Look what happened to you Sica. I told you its not a good idea.” Sunny said. Sica just regain her conciousness.

“Seo.” she whisper. As I got closer she pull my collar. “We need to talk.” I took Jessica to the nearest room. Despite Sunny yelling asking her to explained.

“Get Krystal. I manage to put a tracker on Tiff.” she said. I was trying to leave when she pull me back. “Do you trust me Seo?” she ask. I don’t know how to react. Can I trust her? What is that question for?

“What do you need Sica?” I ask.

“Your trust!” she emphasize.

“Yoona trusted you before. She told me how much she trusted her colleague. Therefore, I shouldn’t doubt you. What do you need Sica?” I said in a serious tone.

“Sunny is not going to like this. She won’t agree. I am telling you this because you have experience working with Tiffany. You know how she move.” she said.

“And?” I asked confused. She explained what happen in the room before Tiffany escape. I was mad at first. But then, all her words make sense.

“Go Seo. Go alone. Tae can’t control her emotion well. If ever need a back up. Call Soo. My body is too sore to do this.” she said. With that I left the house with my bike. Its my personal bike. No one can trace it.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

That guy really is something. He just vanished after entering a cafe. We try to look at the cafe’s CCTV, but the owner forbids us. Yuri was really mad that she punches the hood of the car. I immediately call Sunny.

“Hey Sunny. I’m...”

“Soo! Its glad that you call. Come back to the department as soon as possible. Your partner just get herself into trouble!” I was shock! I can sense Sunny feeling mad by hearing her voice.

“What happened Sunny?” I asked. Sunny told me to go straight to the department. I pull Yuri, rush to the car and drive as fast as the speed limit allows.

As I arrived, I ran to our office but no one is there, so I rushed to our resting room, Sunny was there, but I care more about Sica that is lying on the bed with an iv on her arm.

“What happened Sica?” I asked. She just shook her head while smiling.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry.” she reply.

“Who did this to you? Tiffany?” I asked but Sica refuse to answer.

“Anyone care to tell me what happened?” I look at Sunny and Tae.

“She escapes under your girlfriend’s watched.” Sunny said with a glare. I was confused but refuse to ask further noticing the tension in the room.

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Bring it on Tiff.” Jessica said. Is this girl for real? She want me to fight her? She’s the one who taught me martial art. How can I beat her? But of course I can’t say no.

I charged forward. Threw a few punch and kick but of course she dodges every time. “Come on Miyoung. That’s the best you can do?” Jessica keep mocking me. I think she got careless right after, I punch her twice in the stomach and kick her down.

“Still think I can’t Sooyeon?” I ask braggingly. Jessica pull on my collar and whisper few things while groaning. I stare at her. While that Jessica decided to throw a few punches. I stumble on the floor. The fight don’t last long as Jessica’s head knock at the headboard.

Part of me feel bad but I have no time to think about it. Jessica is still groaning on the floor, I took the chance to run to the window. Weirdly, when I pull the curtain I can only see trees around. I have no time to wander as I heard Sunny shouting asking Seo to break the door. So I jump down the second floor and ran as fast as I could. I realise someone is chasing me, so when I saw someone getting out of a car at the main road, I quickly jump in and drive away.

I don’t know where I was but I follow the signboard until I reached a familiar town. I abandon the car at the side of the road and then I took a cab until I reached the house I live with Sulli. I ran upstairs and quickly lock the door eventhough I know no one is following me.

“Unnie? Is everything okay?” Sulli ask after coming out of the kitchen. I nod my head.

“Yes. I’m fine. Sorry for going out that long.” I don’t know why I decided not to tell her what happened.

“Oh! No worries unnie. Everything is already in place. Only waiting for us to execute it.” she said.

“Okay Sull. I’ll be in my room. I need some rest.” I said. Sulli just nod her head.

I decided to see Yoona before going to my room. And I’m glad I did that. She was trying to pick the cuff using a pin.

“What do you think you are doing?” I ask while I walk to her. I snatch the pin away and check the cuff. “You think you can escape from here easily Agent Im?”  I ask sternly.

“Just trying my luck” she answered calmly. I slap her face and while that Sulli entered the room.

“What happened unnie?” she asked. I showed Sulli the pin.

“She’s trying to pick the cuff.” I said. “Make sure to check on her every hour Sull.” I continue. Sulli just nod. I was too tired to deal with her so I left the room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

Hey there,

here's the new update. I got myself a few Subscribers. thank you so much.

and for the one that have been following this since 2015. thanks to you guys too. I appreciate it so much.

see you on the next update.

have a great day

 

Bye~