32. The Raid

My Foolish Agent

Tiffany’s POV

 

We know that Sunny will not be alone. Her back up must be a few minutes away. Right after I got Hyo, me and and one of our men ran through the small escape door and my thought are correct. Seo is there. I pushed Hyo the other way. I’ll face Seo. “This is really you answer Tiffany?” I asked.

 

“I choose the best option I can get Seo.” she reply.

 

“Then, I’ll see you on the other side.” Seo says. Right after I ran to the direction where Hyo should be.

 

As I arrived the escape car is ready. Hyo’s connection is really no joke. Hyo is already inside. I entered the driver side and drive off. “So, what’s next Hyo?” I asked.

 

“Go to address in the gps. There will be heli waiting for us.” She says. Sulli and I only plan until the escape, all that happens next are all on Hyo. He contacted a lot of people in prison. God knows how she manage to do that.

 

“Are we going out of the country?”

 

“Not yet. We’ll let the situation settled down first. For now, I have gotten us a place to stay low. Don’t worry.” She replies calmly.

 

“What about Sulli? Do you have people to pick her up?” I asked.

 

“No. I don’t have time for that. She have to make a run for herself.”

 

“What do you mean? You can’t just leave her there Hyo. After what she did to help you.” I said. It angers me that the way she said it as if Sulli is not part of the family like she always say.

 

“Calm down Fany-ah. For now we have to stay alive first. I’ll think about her later if anything happens okay.” She said. And I just nod to end the conversation there.

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

My men are all on standby. Amber and Yuri are wearing normal cloth while wandering around the house while me and Krystal is waiting in a van behind the house. I guess the baby Jung is my partner for today. Hope everything goes smoothly. If even a scratch, I might be killed by the older Jung.

 

“Is everyone ready?” I ask. I’m currently waiting for signal from the other team.

 

“All in place Soo.” Yuri’s voice is heard.

 

“Make sure to listen to my instruction and no one acts on their own. Is that understood?” I ask. After getting answer from my team I face Krystal. “Take good care of yourself. Your sister will kill me if anything happens to you.” I said. She just nods. I can see she’s a bit nervous.

 

Just then a call is received. “Soo, you can make a move now. Stay safe. And make sure to bring my sister home safely too.” Jessica’s voice can be heard. After assuring her that we are good. I call out my team.

 

“This is special agent Sooyoung. We are going in now. Everyone in position. Remember! We need Sulli alive.” I said. And with that I made a move towards the backdoor with Krystal. My men are already there ready to break the door. “On my count, 1. 2. 3. Go!” and we raid through both the front and back door.

 

We check the kitchen, seems like nobody is around, Krystal walk ahead to the stair case, I followed behind and I can see Yuri is also behind me by then. We check the first few rooms but its empty. No sign of Sulli but we are sure she’s in the house. Krystal walks towards the last room at the end of the floor. “Its lock.” She said. I gesture her to move aside so I can kick the door.

 

“Hold you guns ready.” I said. After earning a nod from Yuri I kick down the door and the door open at second attempt.

 

“Stop right there Sulli!” I heard Krystal shout. Sulli is attempting to jump out the window. Krystal and Yuri quickly tried to stop her but she had jump down before they manage to grab her.

 

“Amber. Stay and try to recover all data that you can. I’ll go with them to catch sulli. If there’s any important info about Hyo’s escape call Sica and inform her.” Amber just nod and I ran out the window trying to catch up with them. I saw Yuri’s figure not far so its not that hard to find them.

 

As I was running through the corner to catch up with Krystal and Yuri, a gunshot is heard. I pull out my gun while running but I was too late by then, “KRYSTAL!” is all I heard from Yuri before another gunshot is heard which come from my gun to take Sulli down.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We tried to catch up with Hyo. As of now my focus is to get to my Pany. I saw her walking into a car and drive away before I was rain with bullets. “Take cover!” I shout to Yonna and Seo which are not far from me. “They drove off. We are late” I continue.

 

Not long after the rain of bullets stop because our men arrived and shot those guys out from the other side. I got lost at the moment. I don’t know what to do. “Taeng. You okay?” Seo asked. Tears are threatening to fall. “We’ll get her. I promised!” Seo said. By then Yoona is also there by my side.

“We will track them okay. There’s no use of crying here. Lets go back to the department and figure things out.” Yoona said.
 

“I’ll have one of the men to send you back to the department. I’ll take Yoona to hospital first.” Seo said.

 

“There’s no need of that. I’m fine.” Yoona replied.

 

“You are under their hostage for few days. You need to be check.” Seo argued. Do they have time for this right now?

 

“Lets all go back to our department first. I don’t want you both to argue in front of me.” I said. Luckily they both listen to me. I can see Seo is worried about Yoona but they both are still awkward with each other.

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

It’s a mess right now. Even so, we haven’t lost the fight yet. We still have one last hidden weapon to use. Im sorry Taeyeon. This time its you who is going to get hurt.

 I am busy trying to account for everyone and trying to see if any of my member got hurt. Just then I got a call from one of my agent.

 

“Maam an officer is down. She’s being taken to the hospital as we speak. She lost a lot of blood and her condition is quite critical.” He reported. I continued asking about the situation. I nearly broke down there. Im loosing one of my best agent as of now. Just then I saw Jessica walking towards me. I gesture her to come close. I gave her a hug. I need a moment before breaking down the news.

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

We walk back to where our team are. Its quite a long walk. “I’m glad you are okay.” Seo said. I just nod my head. I don’t know how to react right now. I continue walking with Taeyeon in front of us and Seo right by my side. Just then Seo hug me.

 

“I’m sorry for everything. After loosing you for a few days I realise I can’t let you leave me. I’ll do everything to fight back for you. I’m going to be selfish on this. I’m sorry. I love you so much Im Yoona.” I got stunt that I don’t know what to reply to her. She let go of the hug and walk away.

 

Its true. Im still in love with her. Its just that my ego stop me from admitting that. Plus, I still have to consider about Yuri.

 

As I arrive to where my team is, it’s a mess. Sica is crying and as soon as Seo saw me she pulls my hand and drag me to a car. Taeyeon drag Sica to the same car and she drove off.

 

“Something went wrong with the other team. One of your teammates got shot.” Taeyeon says. I have no chance in asking who as Sica just hug me.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Hey there. Here is the update that I promised.

Thank you for keep reading this guys. It really makes me happy.

The next update will be a little late. I'm spending some time with my friends.

Have a nice day ahead.

See you on the next update.

 

Bye~