19. Making Move

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

 

When I reached my apartment area I saw Yuri’s car. I drive in and ask Krystal to enter my apartment first. “Where are you going unnie?” she ask

“I need to see a friend. Make sure you lock the door. Don’t open it unless its Taeng okay?” she just nod. I gave her the key. I wait until I see her getting into the elevator. Then I walk to Yuri’s car and get in.

“So I guess you are here because of krystal?” I said. she ignore me before driving off.

“Why do you have to take Krystal? What does she have to do with you? We had a deal. You stay out of my family and friends. In return I promised I won’t meddle in whatever thing you are trying to do to Kim Hyoyeon.” Yuri said sternly reminding me of our agreement.

“I’m surprised you really agree with that. You know that by the time Sunny knows about this you are doom.” I said calmly.

“Seo. I really don’t need you to test my patience right now. Return the baby Jung to the Jung’s residence and we’ll be fine. If not I’m going to spread the word about you.” I smirk. This girl want to threaten me? I don’t think she realise how powerful I am. I can make her disappear in a blink of an eye.

“You are threatening me Special Agent Yuri? Even after you know who I am? Krystal is one of us. so I don’t think you have to worry about her.”

“One of you?” she said shockingly. She pull over before turning to face me. “How the hell can she be one of you huh?! It can’t be. Jessica is going to kill you if she knows this. She’s only nineteen, Seo. Please. Don’t let her do this.” By now she’s like begging me to return the younger Jung.

“I can’t do that Yul. I don’t have the power to decide that.” Yuri sighed.

“Seo. If anything. Anything! Happen to the younger Jung. I don’t freaking care who you are, I’m going to take your life with my own hand. Put that in mind!”

“Her safety is under me now. When I’m done I promise I’ll return her in one piece.”

“And alive!” Yuri cut me off. The conversation ended there and Yuri drive back to my apartment to drop me off.

Jessica’s POV

            With the help of Amber I got to know where Yoona is. Yuri had been missing since. My guess are she’s mad because I treated her partner that way. Soo had left me to God knows who. She got a call and rush out of the room without saying a single word. I saw Yoona under a tree. I approach her carefully. Truthfully, I’m so nervous right now. I expect her to let out her anger on me. “Yoong?”I called her name. She turn her head and by the time she saw my face she stood up and give me a deadly stare. She attempt on walking away but I stand infront of her blocking her path.

“Move!” she said.

“Yoong please. Listen to me. I’m sorry. I’m wrong for doing that to you.”

“I’ve heard everything I should. I should’ve just died that night. That’s the best for all of us.” she blurted.

“Yoong. That’s not what I mean.”

“That’s exactly what you are implying!” Yoona cuts off my explaination. She then just walk off. I fell on my feet.

 

-Flashback-

Jessica’s POV

“Yoong. Calm down.” I shook my head vigorously while massaging my temple. Another problem arise and it involve Yoona.

“I don’t get it Sica. Why?” Yoona’s voice can be heard. “You know what? I’ll find out myself.” I tried to stop Yoona by calling her name but my guess she had throw her earpiece away. “Yul?” I try to ask whether she’s with Yoona.

“I lost her Sica.” I cursed under my breath.

“Find her Yul. Don’t let her do anything stupid.” I said. After nearly half an hour of search, one of my men sawYoona climbing the stairs to the upper floor.

“Soo, Yul. Yoona heading upstairs.” I informed them before running to the elevator. I wore a normal cloth not to draw any unnecessary attention. By the time I reached on the 35th floor, Yuri was holding Yoona in her arm. Yoona is sobbing. “Everything okay?” I asked.

“Except for Yoona nearly throw herself down the building, everything can be consider fine.” Yuri answer.

-End Of Flashback-

 

Jessica’s POV

“This is not right! I got to go and find Yoona. I got to fix this.” I said to myself. I get back on my feet and go after Yoona.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I arrived at Seohyun’s apartment nearly midnight. I got a news for her and I can’t wait for morning. I rang the bell. “Hey baby girl.” I said when she open the door.

“Baby girl? Really Taeng?” she make way for me. I sat at the sofa.

“Where’s Krissie?” I asked.

“She’s sleeping already. My guess she still feel bad about her sister.” She said while bringing me a glass of water. “So what brings you here? Does Tiff know?”

“I have a good news for you and it can’t wait.” I said excitedly.

“And it is?”

“Hyo wants to make another deal with Baekhyun.” I smile at her after delivering the news.

“Are you sure this is a good news Taeng? Have you thought about Tiff?” damn! This Seo really know how to turn my mood off.

“You do realise we need to proceed no matter what right?” I said.

“Yes. I do. But is your heart ready to lose her Taeng? I’ve been through this. You can see how much I struggle Taeng.” She said calmly.

“Then? What do you want me to do Seo? Run away with her? Until when? They are going to find me for sure. I agreed to this. I clearly understand the contract when I get involved. I am at fault for letting myself fell into this. There’s no way back now.” I said. tears threatening to fell. Seo pull me into her embrace and I let everything out. She pat my back slowly as if saying its going to be fine. Seo’s soothing words are the last thing I heard before I drifted off into slumber land.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey readers... still interested in the story?

So i've finally finalised my story and the ending. it should end soon. i'm just worryng about the time I have to write my idea.  I hope you continue reading and support this story till the end.

see you on the next update. leave your comments and thought if can.

to my new subscribers thanks a lot.

Bye~