18. Identity Flashback

My Foolish Agent

Jessica’s POV

            Oh God what have I done? Blaming everything on Yoona? I don’t know why. When I saw Yoona’s face it remind me of Seohyun. After Yoona left, I sat in the room with Soo trying to calm me down. Yul had rushed out. She must’ve been mad at me too. Serve me right for acting like that. If I took better care of Krystal. If I can spend more time with her maybe she won’t make a drastic decision like that. I can’t even face umma now. Appa is trying to use her contact and see what he can do. “Yoona did nothing wrong Sica. And you know that.” All of sudden Yuri’s voice can be heard.

“I know Yul. I know. I’m at fault. I can’t control my emotions.” Tears threatening to fall again.

“Lets find her and talk to her about this okay?” Soo said softly.

“I tried calling her but she can’t be reach.” Yuri said.

I sighed. If anything happen to Yoona, I’ll never forgive myself. “So what do you want to do now Sica dear?” Soo ask

“I don’t even know Soo. I really don’t know.” I said before sobbing.

 

Yoona’s POV

My head hurts but it can never overpower the pain on my heart right now. I don’t know what fault have I done to be punished by God like this. I just follow wherever my leg brings me and I ended up at the park. I found a big tree. I sat there alone while looking around. There’s not much people right now. Only few kids playing, running around. As I was thinking about what Sica said, my mind flashing back at that remourseful night.

 

-Flashback-

Yoona’s POV

“How long will your business trip be this time?”my wife ask me.

“Only for two days Hyunnie.” I said softly. She never like it when I say I need to go for a business trip with Yuri. This is how it goes everytime I have a mission. I will lie saying about business trip or meetings.

“I’ll miss you Yoongie. And I’ll be alone. You know I hate being alone right?” she pout.

“Then why don’t you stay with Taeyeon?” I say.

“Really? I can stay with her? I’m about to ask your permission if I can.” She say while hugging my arm.

“Of course baby girl. At least I’m not worry about you staying alone. So you want me to drive you there or you are going by yourself?” I ask.

“I think I’ll ask Taeyeon to pick me up a little later.” She said smiling.

“Okay then baby. Take good care of yourself okay. Before you know it I’ll be back already hurm?”

I kissed her on the lips. The kiss lasted for some good minutes before I let go. I got into the car after planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Drive safely okay Yoongie. Don’t flirt with anyone there okay?” I smile at her. After half a dozen of goodbye I finally drove away.

 

I drive straight to the department. I have to prepare myself not to forget I have briefing in two hours. The mission this time is under Jessica. That woman is really strick when it comes to work. She make sure everything goes as plan. If you are late, you are out of the operation. As I arrived at the department Yuri was already there. “So how it goes partner?” she ask. I just nod my head as a sign everything is okay.

“I feel bad to lie to her everytime Yul?” I said.

“Then? Do you have any other choice Yoong?”she ask.

“Can I tell her already?”

“That you need to ask Sunny. I can’t give an answer to that question partner.” With that we both left to our locker to check our equipment.

 

            In the briefing room I sat next to Yuri and Sooyoung. Jessica is standing infront of the room flashing the picture of our target and the detail. “Alright everyone, as we know our target is a high class criminal known as Kim Hyoyeon. We got a lead saying she’s having a party with her business partner. Our mission tonight is to get into that party and find for evidence regarding her dirty business. So Special Agent Yuri and Sooyoung are going to sneak in while the rest you are going to be on stand by mode incase things turn bad. This is rather a simple one. Get in, find for evidence and get out. Not to forget we need to get a closer look on Hyoyoen’s trusted people. We believe they are going to be there too tonight.”

After Jessica is done with the briefing I went to the locker room to check my stuff when Yuri barge in. “Great that you are here. I just talk to Sica, there’s a change of plan. You are going with me undercover into the party.”

“And why is that Yul?” I asked confuse.

“Well Sooyoung is not in a good condition. So bringing her in won’t be good.”  She paused for a moment. “Will that be okay for you partner?” she ask.

“Of course Yul. So instead of wearing this I get to wear a luxurious cloth right?” I ask playfully. Yuri slap my hand before she pull me into the other room where Sica and Soo are in.

 

            The party is starting at seven, Yul and I arrived at the hotel at around 7 15. When we reached the lobby we asked the direction of Hyoyeon’s party from the girl at the counter. “Are you both in the guess list?” she ask.

“Of course. We are representing Choi’s Empire.” I think I forgot to mention that Sooyoung’s father own a company. A big one indeed. Sooyoung is the heiress of the company, unfortunately business is not her thing so her cousin is managing the company for her. “Miss Choi Sooyoung?” she ask.

 “We are not Choi Sooyoung, we are representing her. She’s not well.” Yul say.

“Oh yes. Sorry. We got a call mentioning about that earlier.” She smile at us before calling someone. “Miss, he’s going to show you the place.” She say with a smile. We left and follow the boy but I manage to caught Yuri winking to the girl. This flirtious side of her can never change.

 

“Here you go Miss. Enjoy your night.” He say before leaving. I can say I’m impress. The party look very classy.

“Lets grab some cocktail shall we?”Yul say.

“Remember we are here not to have fun alright? Try to find where’s Kim Hyoyeon.” I say.

“. Relax Yoong. Just go with the flow alright.” Yul say.

“If you mess up I’m surely going to kick your tonight Yuri.” Sica’s voice can be heard through our earpiece. I just giggle. I walk to a table for two after grabing a drink. “can you spot her Yooona?” Sica ask.

“Negative. Maybe she’s not here yet.” I said. I sip my water before I let my eyes wander around.

“Yoona. She’s here already. And I don’t think I’m liking what I see.” Its Yul’s voice now. I quickly rose from my seat and walk to her direction. Much to my surprise I can see my wife, Seohyun and Taeyeon there. I quickly walk to the door and exit the party.

“What the hell is Hyunnie doing there?” I ask to particularly no one. By now Yuri is already there standing beside me.

“Try and call her. Then ask.” Yuri say. “She can’t see any of us here. If not we are screwed.” Yuri continue.

Sica’s and Soo’s voice can be heard saying they agree to what’s Yuri impliying.

I walk a bit further and found a place to sit. I took out my phone. But before I dial her number I talk to Yuri through my earpiece. “Yul. Can you watch the door and if Hyunnie leave can you follow her?” after receiving a yes I hit the call button.

“Yoboseyo.” Her voice being heard at the other line after nearly 20 seconds of waiting.

“Hyunnie? What are doing now baby girl?” I ask her straight.

“Me? At home with Taeyeon.” my heart ache. At home? Why would she lie to me?

“Oh really. Say hi to her for me okay baby girl?” I say trying to control my voice not to crack.

“Yoongie. I got to go. Me and Taeyeon want to do a movie marathon.”

“okay then. Take care baby girl I’ll call you again. okay?” after bidding goodbye I hung up.

 

“Are you okay Yoong?” Yuri ask. “Hyunnie just walk back in to the party.”

“lets get back in.” I say.

“What? Why? Yoong if she see you we are done.” Yuri say.

“I want to know why she lie. We hide ourselves in between the crowd and we’ll be fine.” I say.

 

We walk back to the party. I cautiously hid myself in between the guest. By now my focus are not at Kim Hyoyeon but to my wife. She talk to Hyoyeon as if there are friends.

“Damn it!” I cursed.

“Why Yoong?” Soo ask through my earpiece.

“Kim! Taeyeon is a Kim? Could it possibly be?”I ask to myself actually.

“I’ll do a check on that.” Amber voice can be heard.

“But why don’t we know if they are related?” Yul ask.

“Because we only bother to check on Seo and not Taeyeon.” I say.

While waiting for Amber my attention diverted to the stage where Hyoyeon is holding a mic greeting everyone. Much to my surprise my wife stands in between her and Taeyeon.

“A very good evening to everyone here. I’m so honoured to have you here attending this small party to celebrate our years of working together in this business industry.” The speech goes on with Hyoyeon thanks one by one of her business partner. Thunderous claps can be heard through out the hall but I can still hear Amber’s voice clearly.

“Yoona. Unfortunately, Taeyeon is Hyoyeon’s older sister. We didn’t realise this before because Taeyeon only recently work with Hyoyeon. I’m truly sorry I miss this.” Amber said apologetically.

“I don’t care about her. I want to know what my wife got to do with all this !” the anger in me is rising.”

“Yul stand by Yoona.” Sica get out her order.

“I’m fine Sica-yah.” I said.

“Well as everyone know my sister have agree to help me in handling the Kim’s Empire. So  eventhough it have been nearly a year she’s joining me today I want to do a proper introduction of her to all of you. So ladies and gentlemen, this is my older sister Kim Taeyeon and standing next to her is her assistant Miss Seo JuHyun.” As if the world stop spinning, and the oxygen around me are lacking. I got a shocked of my life listening to that. All that I know my wife is working with Taeyeon as a CFO but for restaurant. Taeyeon have a few branch of restaurant and Seohyun handle the accounting department. Seohyun rather working from home. Only once in a while she have to attend meetings with Taeyeon. I’m pretty sure amber had clarify everything that Seohyun said was true but now? I’m just so confused. I feel so cheated. What kind of human am I not knowing my wife lie about her own self?

-End of Flashback-

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Hey readers. how have you been. sorry the update is a little late. i changed the story line a bit from my original planning.

so here's the flashback on how Yoona caught Seo. so you readers want to see more YoonHyun right. wait a little few more chapters. I nneed to get Hyo out of the picture first. continue reading alright. I think its going to be around ten more chapters left.

unfortunately my holidays is around 2 weeks left. i'll try my best to finish this story and update to avoid you readers have to wait again. I know how bad it feel waiting so long for the author updating.

see you on the next update then.

Bye~