26. Tracking Tiffany

My Foolish Agent

Tiffany’s POV

I didn’t think talking to Yoona will give me this kind of feelings. I started to thing about what she told me. And it reminds me of the day I was with Taeyeon at the beach. I think this is what bugging her. She being an agent. I’m really confused right now. Sulli went to meet some people that were supposed to help us. I seriously been thinking I should just turn myself in. But the doubt is still there. Taeyeon. Loving me or she’s just using me. I’ve been thinking about it too much that I decided to take  risk. I went to Sulli’s room. As expected full with tech stuff. I took one of the phone she have altered. I left the house leaving a note for Sulli.

I drive a few blocks away and dialed a number. I waited for her to answer.

“Hello.” I have to compose myself. Hearing her voice really soften my heart.

“Tae?” I said while wiping my tears.

“Pany?”

 

Taeyeon’s POV

We just finished explaining things to them. I just sat on my chair when my phone rang. Its an unknown number. I didn’t have the chance to put the phone on silent mode before.

So I answer my phone and excuse myself. I thought maybe one of my informer call.

“Hello” I answered.

“Tae?’ and I stop walking. The whole room is looking at me.

“Pany?” I said. With that I was pull by Seo to sit. Yuri quickly run out. Sunny mouthing asking me to talk with her. “Are you okay Pany?” I ask. I can sense my tears threatening to fall. I can only hear sobbing on the other line.

“Pany, listen to me. Please tell me you are okay. Where are you. I’ll pick you up.” I can see yuri coming back with a girl. I know they want to track the call.

“For what Tae? To hand me in? Is that it Special Agent Taeyeon?” and with that I felt like fainting. She knew. Someone must have told her.

“Pany. Lets meet up okay. I’ll explain everything. Please Pany. I’m worried.” I said.  While that I can see the girl trying very hard trying to locate Tiffany.

“I believe in you Tae. You said you love me. You propose to me. I thought everything was real. How could you use me Tae? I thought you really love me.” it breaks my heart listening to her crying. I silently pray the girl manage to track her.

“I really love you Pany-ah. Pleasee. Trust me. I’m not lying.” I said sincerely. I know I can get into trouble with that. Everyone is watching. “Pany, lets meet up okay. Please. I’m begging you.”

“And then you going to arrest me?” she ask.

“No! I wanted to talk. Please! You need to trust me.” I’m desperately trying to gain her trust. I need to get her out from what she is doing. “Pany, I can help you. You need to trust me.” I continue.

“I don’t know anymore Tae.” and with that she hung up.

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Tell me you get that.” I ask Amber right after Tiffany hungs up.

“Its not the exact location but this is the best I can do.” Amber said looking sorry.

“Its okay. Lets check the area. They must be living near there somewhere.” Sunny said.

“If there is anyone to bring Tiffany in. Its me!” Taeyeon say while everyone preparing to go.

“You had your chance but you didn’t!” Yuri said. I can sense an argument coming when Sunny interfere.

“Its Taeyeon case Yuri. She’s incharge, but Taeyeon, Yuri is right you missed your chance. You better fix this. And remember! One of my agent is with them. Anything happen its on you!” sunny said sternly! Before we left, one of our guy walk in.

“Maam, a cctv caught Sulli’s face.” he say.

“Soo, Yuri go after Sulli. Sica, Seo and Tae find Tiffany. Is that clear?!”

“Yes Maam!” we answer and move to where we suppose to. I really hope we can find Tiffany fast. I can’t imagine if something were to happen to Yoona.

Sica drive us there, I sit beside her while Taeyeon sit at the back. I kept thinking about Yoona. I don’t know why but I sense that something bad is going to happen.

 

-Flashbaack-

Its been a week since Yoona left. According to my men, she’s going for an undercover. That’s nothing new but Yoona was supposed to be back yesterday. I sense something bad happening. I call my men, and my guts was never wrong. Apparently her cover was blown. My men doesn’t have full details but something happen and Yoona was injured. I don’t know how bad.

I tried calling her cell but it was off. I wanted to go straight to her department if I can. Later that night, she came back home with Yuri. I was very worried seeing her condition. Her face full of bruises. And I thought that night, she’ll tell me the truth about her identity. But, I was wrong.

“She tried to be a hero by stopping a fight at the club. Please knock some sense into her.” that’s what Yuri tell me. I just nooded pretending I don’t know. I took her from Yuri helping her to our room. Yuri left right after.

“What were you doing at a club Im Yoona?” I pretending to be mad.

“We secure a project. My colleague wanted to celebrate it a little.” that was an obvious lie.

“yeah right! I bet you wanted to hang out with bunch of pretty girls there huh?!” I said. I should be an actress. She believe I was really mad at her.

“Hyunnie, come here please.” she pout. I sat beside her on the bed. She pull me and I fell on her arm. She pull me into her embrace. “What were you thinking huh? I won’t flirt with other girls. I already have a wife.” I said.

“I tried calling you. You didn’t answer me.”

“I’m sorry okay. This will never happen again.” she say while kissing my cheek.

“you even try to stop a fight? What are you? A police officer?” I said. Her expression are very funny. I have to hold my laughter.

“I don’t know what I was thinking. I’m sorry honey.” she say.

“I hate you!” I said.

“Hyunnie, look at me! I’m sorry okay. I promised I’ll never do that again. How can you think I was with other girls? I love you and only you okay? Please. Don’t give me this face. I don’t like seeing you sad.” she say. I caress her face. Carefully looking at her bruise.

“I don’t like seeing you hurt.”

“Then, I won’t! This will be the last one okay.” she say smiling. And I believe her. She’ll take care of herself for me.

-End of Flashback-

I snapped back to reality when we arrived. “Lets ask around.” Jessica say. I just nod and walk out of the car. I let Tae go with Sica while I wander there alone.

I walk around the block looking around. I did show Tiffany’s picture to a few people. But of course the answer is predictable. As I walk a little bit further, I saw a very known figure walking. I can see she hold a few plastic bags while opening the back door of her car. My body act faster than my mind. I run as fast as I can to the car. By the time she realise I’m there, its already to late. I push her inside the car and close the door. If can I don’t want to attract much attention. Yoona’s condition is still unknown.

I think she’s to shock to react. I quickly handcuffed her while she’s lying on the backseat. Face first.

“Let me go!” she struggle. I really need to use my strenght to keep her down. Even with the cuff, she try hard to fight back. I had to sit on her legs.

“You better stop struggling Tiffany. There’s nothing more you can do. You know that.” I said to her.

 

“You are very stupid to do this. Do you want to see my people hurting Yoona?” she asked. I chuckles.

“If there are your people around, they should have come to help you.” I said calmly. I search for her car key. I lock the door and start the engine. But I wasn’t going to let her at the back seat. I’m not stupid. Tiffany knows how to pick the cuff.

“Look! I just want to talk. So you better cooperate with me. I’m sure Taeyeon won’t like me to hurt you.” I say. I help her to get to the front seat, uncuffed one of her hand but quickly cuffing it back after I put the cuff through the door handle.  With that I can watch over her and drive away to a quiter and more hidden place.

 

Yoona’s POV

After Tiffany left, I tried hard to free my hand. I look around if there is anything I can use to free me from the handcuffed. I stop when I felt tired. I even hurt my wrist in the process. Not long after Sulli walks in.

“I need to go to the toilet.” I said. She just chuckles. Lame excuse wasn’t it?

“Do you think I’m that stupid?”

“Would you rather me pee on this bed.” she gave me a stare.

“Lie down on your back.” she said. She took the key on the table I guess she’s not that stupid after all. She sits on my back. Uncuffing my hand from the headboard and quickly cuff my hand again. She walks me to the toilet. “Don’t try anything funny Agent Im.” she say. She push me inside the toilet. Unfortunately the toilet don’t have any windows. I look around and found a pin. I quickly hid it in my pocket.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Hey everyone.           

I went missing for quite long again didnt I. I really apologised I cant update often but I'm trying my best.

So here's another chapter for you. Hope you are still interested in reading.

See you on the next update.

Bye