14. There will be no one else after you

My Foolish Agent

Yuri’s POV

            I walk in into Sunny’s room after knocking. “So What can I do for you special Agent Yuri?” she ask.

“I think I have a new lead about Kim Hyoyeon. My informer just called me few days ago.” I said after being seated.

“Really? What is it about.” Sunny ask.

 “He said that Kim Hyoyeon is going to meet with a drug dealer herself. The place of the meeting is still unknown but I think we should follow this lead.” I tell her the new lead I got.

“Kim Hyoyeon meeting with a drug dealer herself? That’s impossible and you know that.” I was shock when Sunny said that. I was expecting that she will ask us to do a follow up.

“But Chief it is impossible. The last deal was a total fail and if my prediction is right she really need to get this deal.” I can see her sighing.

“Yuri, I don’t want you to be affected on what happen to Yoona. We need to do this right. The last time we raid them, it’s a fail too for me. Siwon is not talking and the three of them are still free.”

“But Chief!” I tried to argue with her.

“No Yuri! You are to ignore this and continue with your paperwork. Now if there’s nothing else you may leave.” And with that I walk out without even thanking her. I was beyond mad. How can she ignore that?

           

“Hey what’s with the face Yuri?” Our Tech expert, Amber ask.

“I got a new lead about Kim Hyoyeon but Sunny just shrug it off.”

“Ermm.. That’s weird.”

“Right. It is.” I said looking at her

“But I think she must’ve her own reason why right?” she said.

 “I just don’t know Amber.” I shook my head.

“I think you should take a break Yul. Its been tough for everyone and with you having no partner at the moment.”

“I guess you are right. I’ve become paranoid to this case. I should relax myself for a while.” And then I left Amber and walk to the room that I share with Yoona, Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

Yoona’s POV

“You don’t have to take a day off just to accompany me you know.” I said to Jessica. 

 “Who said I took a day off for you? I’m tired pabo!”

“Yeah right Sica.”

I realized since the day I got into trouble at the restaurant, these three girls really watch over me more. They even ask the guard not to let me out of the apartment area. We were watching tv after breakfast when something came in my mind and I realise talking about it with Jessica is the best choice to do.

“Sica. Can we talk about something?”

“You sound serious.” Sica said while turning off the tv.

“Erm.. Its about me and erm.. Yuri.”

“And what about you two hurmm?”  Sica ask.

“Is it possible that maybe Yuri like me?” I can see Sica look at me change.

“What do you mean like you?”

“You know. Like me. more than a partner and a friend?” I said hoping Sica will get what I’m trying to say.

”You want to ask me whether Yuri love you don’t you?”

 “Ermm.. things like that.” I scratched the back of my head.

“Why did you ask about this all of sudden?”

“Well I don’t know if it really happen but when I was in the hospital I heard her saying stuff like she want to be my partner for life. Did I interpret it wrongly or she have feelings for me?” I asked. Things that I don’t like about talking to Sica is that she will always give me her icy stare.

“Instead of talking about Yuri, why don’t we talk about you.”

“What about me?” I ask.

 “Do you like Yuri?” I keep still for a while when she asked that because it remind me of the past between me and Seohyun.

 

-Flashback-

Yoona’s POV

            Its our first year anniversary. I have been preparing this for almost a week already. I want us to make this night a very memorable night. As I wait for Hyunnie to get dress I make some few calls to make sure everything has been set. I heard the door knob being turn. There she is my wife walking out. she’s just wearing a simple jeans with tee but she still look stunning. I guess that’s why people say love make us blind. “Ready to go Hyunnie?”

“Where are we going anyway Yoongie? Its late already.” She whined.

“Just follow me okay Hyunnie. Tomorrow is our special day. I want to make it memorable.” I pull her into the car and drove away. Its nearly 11.

“You know I need to sleep at 12 right.?”

“I know baby Hyunnie because that’s when your skin cell grow right? But sorry baby. We are not going to sleep tonight.”Hyunnie keep asking me about our destination so when I stop the car at the traffic light I face her and kiss her lips. The kiss is slow and it turn passionate after that. I’m loving this feeling. The butterflies in my stomach won’t keep calm now. We both pull away to catch our breath.

“What was that?” she ask me.

“That’s for you to sit still and trust me okay?”

 

When we arrived the timing is just nice. Its about 10 minutes to twelve. “Where are we Yoongie?”I turn around to face her.

“You trust me right Hyunnie?” she just nod. I took a blindfold and put it around her eyes.

“Follow me okay?” At first I thought of holding her hand and walk her to the place but something came into my mind. By the time I close the car door and lock it, I carry her bridal style. “Aaa.. Yoongie..!!” she say shockingly.

“relax baby girl.” I bring her to the field in the middle of the Seoul Fun Ride Park. It’s a place full with all kind of ride from Merry Go Round to Ferris Wheel. I put her down on the grass and open the blindfold.

“Eh. How can you bring me here? Its close already Yoongie.” I just keep quite and pull her so that she lie down beside me.

“Its almost time Hyunnie.” She want to say something but I quickly give a peck on her lips. About few minutes after fireworks start to show.

 

“Happy birthday and happy anniversary baby girl. Thanks for accepting me into your life. There’s nothing more I can ask from you. You make my life complete.” My eyes were still glued to the firework when I said that. Not long after I heard a sobbing. “Baby girl. Why are you crying. You don’t like this?” she shook her head and she rest her head on my chest.

“Thank you Yoongie. You have been treating me so nice. And I have nothing to offer but my love. Thank you for sticking by me.” she said while sobbing.

“Hyunnie. Why are saying that. I never ask more than your love for me. and I promise no matter what happen All my love is for you. There will be no one else but you.”

“Promise me Yoongie whatever happen you will always stick with me, will always trust me and you will never leave me okay?” its kind of weird for her to say that but I just nod and kiss her.

“No tears please. I don’t rent this park tonight just for you to cry.”

“You rent this park?” she asked. I can see she’s in shock.

“Yes my Baby Hyunnie, now lets go and enjoy ourselves through the night okay?”I bring Hyunnie to meet Hyuna, my friend who will also help us tonight. “So, what do you want to try first?”

“Rollercoaster please.” This girl never fail to surprise me.

“What?! Are you sure?”

“Why? I’m an adventurous girl to you know. Not just a bookworm like you said.” she wink at me.

“Well whatever my baby want my baby gets.” I said.

“Tsk.. You are a whipped husband.” Hyuna said.

“Husband?” we both ask almost the same time.

“Yup. Yoona is the man in the relationship right?” Hyuna  said while laughing.

“Well then I should call you seobang.” She say while hugging my arm.

“I prefer Yoongie better tho.” I said.

I never thought my wife can be this adventurous. She tried almost all of the ride there. I look at the clock it’s showing 5.30 in the morning. We really spent the whole night here. But there’s nothing to regret. Seeing that smile on her face through the night swept my tiredness away. “Yoongie. Lets go on the ferris wheel. Hyuna said we can see the sunrise from up there.” My baby girl said while hugging my arm.

“Not tired yet Hyunnie?” she shook while pouting.

“My wife is so Kyop.” I walk to Hyuna and tell her that we are going on the ferris wheel.

“You need to pay extra because I didn’t sleep the whole night.” She said jokingly.

 “You know what? Remember the watch you always wanted? I’ll get that for you. How’s that sound?”

“Really. OMG! OMG! My Yoong is the best.” She said while jumping and hugging me.

“Ehem.. That’s my husband.” Suddenly Hyunnie stand by my side pulling one of my arm.

“Gosh sorry. I was just so happy. Don’t worry tho. Your husband is so loyal to you that she never look at other girls. You are so lucky to have her and I hope you take good care of her okay.”

“Don’t worry Hyuna. She really is the best wife I can ever ask.” I said honestly.

 

We were cuddling on the ferris wheel waiting for the sunset. I sneak one of my arm under Hyunnie waist and she hug me back.

“Yoongie..” she call softly.

“Yes baby girl.”

“Thank you for everything. Thank you for this. I don’t know how much you have spent for me.” she hold me tighter.

“Baby, I work only for you. I have no problem on spending my money on you.” I said truthfully.

 “Yoongie. I need you to promise me. no matter what happen, you will never love anybody else than me okay?”

“Why are you saying this baby girl? There will be no one else that I will love as much as I love you. Unless…” I said teasingly.

“Unless what? Unless I died? No! even if I died you are not allow to fall in love with anyone else. Call me selfish but you are mine and mine only”she said sternly.

” Done talking baby girl? Actually, I want to say unless we get kids. I will love them as much as I love you. And I don’t like you talking about death Hyunnie. There will be no one else after you. No One!” I said kissing her forehead. “See. The sun is rising.” I cut her off before she can talk any further.

-End Of Flashback-

 

Jessica’s POV

“Yoong?”

“There will be no one else after you. No One!” I heard Yoona mumbling few words.

 “Pardon?”

“Hurm?”

 “You were saying something Yoong. What is it?” I ask.

 “Urm nothing Sica.” I know she is lying but there’s no use of asking.

 “You don’t answer my question.”

 “Question. which one?”

 “Tsk. You really didn’t pay attention to me don’t you. How far have you go? I was asking whether you like Yuri, Yoong.” I can see she sighing.

 “I don’t know Sica. I like her as my partner and my bestfriend. More than that? I don’t know.”

“You should give her a chance then.” 

“Chance?”

“Yoong I think you are so dense. Yuri have been liking you since forever but when Seohyun came into your life she back off because you were so happy back then.”

 “I’ll think about it Sica. Its not easy to love again after what happen.” Yoona’s head hung low. I pull her into a hug to comfort her.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Hey readers.. how long have it been? I'm truly truly sorry for not keeping my promise not to abandone this story. I got stuck with assignment and presentation. (I know it sounds like an excuse but please forgive me.) I choose to let this story unfinish at first due to lack of time but I keep getting subscribers and it make me feel bad. so for those who still want me to continue, I will but I'll take longer time in updating. I'm sorry. i don't know college life can be this hectic. (I'm taking  a fast track course btw) Luckily I'm on my one week break so I steal some time to update.

so in this chapter I put some YoonHyun moments for you readers. Hope you like it. This story might get a little confuse in the middle but I'll clarify everything in the end. don't worry kays. and excuse my grammartical error. hehe

so see you on the next update. Please leave your comments alright. I wanna hear your thoughts.

Bye~