15. First Step

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

            We are at Kim’s mansion right now. The meeting with the new dealer is happening tonight. Hyo ask us to be here since yesterday. Eventhough every precaution has been taken but Hyo still feel a little unsecure. This is the first time she’s going to cut this deal by herself.

“I can handle this Hyo if you want. Why do you want to dirty your hand for this. How is this even different from our previous deal?” Taeng finally spoken.

“We need this to happen Tae. If I go and see him by myself maybe we can get a better deal. And this person is someone you know so I wouldn’t doubt him.”

“You really need this, right Hyo? I went to our warehouse last night. If this deal is off you have to bear lost of few hundred thousands.” I said to her. She just nod.

“Where’s Pani by the way?” Taeng ask.

“You don’t know where’s your girl anymore Taeng?”

 “She didn’t tell me.” Taeng say while pouting earning a playful slap from me.

 “She went to meet our people and check the meeting place for the last time.”  I said. We continue talking about random stuff when Hyo excuse herself. Then Taeng pull me into her room.

 

            “It’s the first part of our plan. You have make sure the police department won’t cause any chaos there?” Taeng ask me.

“No worries Taeng. Everything has been handle. We just need to do our part and stay calm tonight.” Tae sighed.

 “Have something to say Taeng? If you do you better let it out now rather than regretting it later.”

“I don’t have the heart to betray my Pani.” Tears can be seen forming in her eyes.

“Taeng. By doing this, actually you are helping her. Don’t you think?”

“She save my life before Seo, and now I’m turning my back on her. That’s what I think.”

 

-Flashback-

Taeyeon’s POV

            Tonight is the second time I’m going to cut a deal with a dealer. This time its not drug. Its human, or to be precise girls who are going to be forced working as e or Hyo rather call it entertainers. Its only going to be me and Pani tonight because Seo is with Hyo on business meeting. “Nervous Miss Kim?”

“Thought I told you to call me Taeyeon only.” I said annoyed.

“Hey. Fine! Don’t have to talk with that tone tho.”Pani said before focusing back on the road.

“Why only the two of us? no ?”

“They are there already Taeyeon. Don’t show your nervous too much.”

“How can I? We are going to make a deal involving humans.” I said. she just ignore me.

 

            The deal seems to be going well. No wonder Hyo said Tippani is a sweet talker. In about half an hour the deal is done. The girls were bring inside one of our car. There are only three of them but they are important Hyo said. they are all a so the price are higher than usual. Because I’m one of the Kim we had a very good deal. As we were leaving police car arrived and surround the place. We turn around to look at the dealer. He was smirking. “Damn it’s a trap!” Pani said. she pull out her gun and pull my hand. Our men follow and make sure we can escape from the place. Luckily behind the warehouse are a forest.

“Pani I’m scared.”

“I know just follow me. I promise everything will be okay.” We ran and reached the road but there’s no car that pass by. Just then a shot can be heard and I can feel my leg hurt. “Oh God Taeyeon you got shot.” She carry me bridal style, ran across the road and continue running behind the trees to avoid the shooter. She stop for a while. Sho took off her shirt leaving her in only tank top. She tied her shirt around my leg. “This is to avoid you loosing blood Tae.” She said. Pani carry me again, if we stay there they are going to find us. but not far when Pani stop to catch her breath.

            “I’m tired. We have to hide here. Try calling Seohyun, Tae.” Before I could dial a gun is pointed to me.

“Kim Taeyeon.”

“Damn it Chen!” Pani said. Chen is the dealer we deal just now and also Tippani’s best friend.

“Surprise Pani? Sorry girl. I got caught last week by the cop. The only way to buy myself out is to get the Kim for them.”

“I trusted you damn it! I swear I’m going to kill you by myself.” Pani said.

“This is life Fany, you need to take care of yourself first.” Both are pointing gun. Chen to me and Pani pointing to Chen. I wished I would turn back time and took the gun Seo gave me.

“So how are we going to do this? I shoot her then you shoot me. Then what?Kim Hyoyeon will kill you for letting her sister get hurt. I look at pani but it was dark to read her expression.

“Lets do this. Leave her here.. You follow me to the police and tell them her location. We both walks after that.”

 “She’s listening to you idiot.” Pani said. I shook my head at her begging not to leave me.

“So what? Run with me. I’ll make sure you are save.”

“You don’t know Hyo. She’ll hunt you down wherever you go.” While Chen got distracted with the conversation Pani pull her trigger and so does Chen but shockingly Pani threw her body infront of me. Instead of mine, the bullet hit her body. I was lost.

“Pani-ah. Hang in there. Please don’t die on me. I’m begging you. Don’t leave me here. I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry Tae. I’m fine. Call Seo okay.” I dialed Seo’s Number but she’s not picking up.

“What am I going to do Pani-ah?” luckily not long after that one of my men found us. He called few others to help us get into the car back to the mansion.

“Why do you take the bullet for me Pani-ah?”

“You will die if the bullet hit you Tae. I can never let that happen.”

“Wait! I just realise. You call me Tae? Only special people like bestfriend call me by nickname.”

“Then can’t I be the special one to you too? Not as bestfriend but your girl maybe?” I kept quite. The question goes unanswered because we have arrived at the mansion. Hyo had called a doctor for us. Going to the hospital is not an option. Pani barely survived that night and I stay by her side to make sure she’s okay. Hyo wasn’t fondof  this. She had people looking for Chen. And I need to use the stick to walk because of the gunshot.

-End Of Flashback-

 

 

Yuri’s POV

            Its been a week, meaning tomorrow is the day the deal is going to happen. I don’t know but my instinct is saying that the info I got is true. I keep walking back and forth in the room not noticing Yoona had walk in. She walk to me and back hugging me. “What’s wrong Yul?” she asked. I put one of my hand on my chest. My heart is beating twice than usual.

“Erm.. nothing wrong Yoong. Just thinking about something.”

 “You know you can share anything with me right partner?” just then I sighed. Of course she just look at me as her partner. Not more.

“Nothing Yoong. By the way, its late already. Why aren’t you asleep yet?”

 “Because you are still awake. Come sleep with me.” We share the same room in Sooyoung’s apartment. Every night I was so happy I got to cuddle with her. I even kiss her a few time when she’s sleeping. I know its not right. Its like I’m violating her but I just lose my self control. We were so close yet so far. Why can’t I confess to this girl already?

            Yoona pull me to the bed. “Lets sleep already Yul. Its past midnight and I’m tired.” She said. Again she manage to surprise me when she rested her head on my chest.

“Yoong?”

“Shush.. I’m tired Yul. Lets sleep.” I smile unconsciously. Is she really opening up on me? I totally forgot about the problem I was thinking for a moment but when it hit me again, I’ve made my choice. I’m going to go alone. And I will bring Seohyun down for my Yoong.

 

Sunny’s POV

            The voice on the other line is can be heard. “Yes I understand. Don’t worry I have everything covered. No one is going to disturb you tonight.” I sighed. This is a very hard decision to take. But considering people’s life on my hand I had to do it. “I know. I assure you my agent doesn’t know anything about tomorrow.” Then I hung up. I sat on my chair while looking at the ceiling. I need to prepare myself for whatever going to happen after this. For sure there’s going to be a war in this department when words about this spread.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Hey readers... How are you doing? I've just finish my exam. so it give me a few days to continue writing this story. I'm not going to abandon this story, but the update will be slow.. sorryyy.. college is not as easy as I thought. I'm representing my college for few sports. So I'm quite busy to keep up with studies and stuff. bear with me kay. maybe around 10 more chapters?

 

so which side is Sunny hurm? and what are the Seo and Tae planning? continue reading alright.

leave your comments and thoughts about the story okay. see you soon.

Bye~