22. What Do I Do?

My Foolish Agent

Yuri’s POV

I decided not to join my team. I went back to my car not forgetting to ask Soo to take Yoona back home. I don’t know what I should be feeling right now. Yoona just gave me a hope she would at least give us a try but now Seo is back. Should I fight Yoona over or should I just hand her back to Seo. Knowing Seo’s story, its not entirely her fault. Its not fair to just put the blame on her.

Instead of going back I drive around. I let out sigh by sigh. Thinking what should I do. In the end I stop by a bar. Drinking can really help right now. I don’t know how many bottles I have gulp down. I let my tears stream down. I was really drunk by then. I can tell. I can’t even get on my feet. The last thing I remember is the bartender face looking at me worriedly.

 

Yoona’s POV

What should I do? I don’t know what to believe anymore. I just gave Yuri a chance. And now Seo is here telling me all this stuff. It’s a lie if I’m not effected by her words. But can we really live together like this? We are not being honest with each other. When I walk to find Yuri’s car, Soo call me saying Yuri left. My feet feel woobly. I almost fell if its not for Jessica.

“Yoona-ah.. don’t be like this. Let’s head home and we’ll talk about this.” Sica said. I just let my tears down my cheek.

When we reached SooSica house I just slup on the sofa still crying. “What should I do? Why is this happening to me Sica? Is God punishing me?”

“Shh.. What are you talking Yoona-ah. This is not your fault. But…” Jessica stop there.

“You want to say its not her fault either right? Hurm Sica?” I asked. Sica try not to look at me. Soo went to take her shower. Maybe giving us some space. “she choose her job ever me Sica-yah. How can I not be hurt by that? How can I be okay?”

“I knowYoong. But still. I am mad at her too. But to take this rationally there’s must be a reason. Why she choose that mission.”

“I just gave Yuri a chance.” I told Sica

“WHAT?! What do you mean by that?” sica asked. Shocked.

“I promised her just now I’ll give our relationship a chance. And now Seo came back. Its ot fair for Yuri if I just go back to Seo. Even if my heart still love her but I can’t do this to Yuri. She have always been there for me. I don’t want to lose a friend Sica. What can I do in this situation?” I asked. By then Soo have finish showering and joined us.

“Then ask your heart Yoong. Who do you really want?” Soo said. “You love Seo but she hurt you. You want to give Yuri a chance because you don’t want to loose her. But is that fair for her? Think about the good and bad. Then you decide. Don’t rush things. Sica and I will always be here to support you along the way.” Soo said. Sica just nod while side hugging me.

 

Sunny’s POV

Seo just informed me about her request. I decided to give her a week to settle this. Luckily Seo’s department hand this to me to work this out as their department is busy with pending cases. Therefore for now Seo is under me. I wanted to ask about her and Yoona too but I can tell just by looking at her face. It doesn’t goes well. What can I expect from Yoona? Forgiving Seo easily? Even if I am at her place I may not accept this. The only thing I need to focus is on Taeyeon. We need to convince her to give Tiffany to us. I believe Seo have her own way.

I hope Seo can handle Tiffany professionally. Yoona only if you know what Seo is going through. I think you may not act this way. Unfortunately its Seo request not to tell you. She wants to solve this by her own and I guess she deserve to after all she been through.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Pany-ah wake up. Wake up baby.” I said while waking her up.

“What is it Tae. I’m still sleepy.” Tiffany groan.

“You can sleep later Pany ah. Lets watch the sun rising. Please.”

“But I’m still sleepy Tae.”

“Please pany. Pretty please.” I said while showering kisses on her face.

“She finally open her eyes for me. You really know how to annoy me Taetae.” She said while smiling. I pull her out of bed and drag her to the bathroom.

Its still early. I out on a jacket for her and take her to the beach. We sat under the tree and I back hug my Pany. I’m making full use of my time here. Still not decided when I want to tell her the truth. I don’t want her to run away from me. If she run and I lost her. I may lost her forever. At least if I hand her to Seo I know she’ll be safe in custody. I’ll make sure of it.

“what bother you taetae?” Pany ask.

“Nothing baby. I’m just enjoying our moments. If can I want to do this everyday with you.” I said sincerely.

“But I have the feeling you have been keeping something to tell me. What is it Tae? Is Hyo okay. She’s not arrested or something right?” Pany let out her suspicion. I let out a sigh.

“Can we enjoy the moment and talk later?” I said and kissed her neck. She just nod and look at the see. “Pany.. You know that I love you right?” I said. I’m taking this opportunity to let her know how much I love her. I may not have another chance. Might as well use this chance properly.

“Of course Tae. And I love you too. Always. Why all the sudden Taetae?” Tiffany ask.

“Can you just listen to me now Pany?” I ask. She nod giving her approval and give me a soft gaze.

“Pany. Since we met. I have never been happier being by your side. Its like I got a new life. Pany even if I need to trade everything I have in this world. I would if that means I can have you stay with me. The world is a cruel place to live. Us being here. Doing what we do. Sometimes its not a choice. Not everyone choose thos life. It’s a survival that force us into this. I want you to know that I dream of having a family. A normal family with you. Having kids if possible. Living normally like others and stay out of this dangerous nd risky job. But we’ve gone to far for that. To go back now cost a lot. May even cost our life. That’s why I’m taking this chance to let you know how much I love you. Tifany Hwang Miyoung if I ever asked you to do something that can help us achieve that dream. The dream of having family with me and leave all this behind would you?” I let out a shaky breath. Tears have been running non stop. “Will you Pany?” I can sense that she is crying too.

“I-I will Tae. But if that means I have to go against Hyo and leave her. How can I? she gave me a new life. If not because of her I never know if I am still alive now. Because of her we met. How can I forget what she do for me? Pany said.

“So you are choosing her more than me Pany. The job more than me?” I asked feeling hurt.

“That’s not it Tae. You know Hyo will not let us live in peace.”

“What if I say she will not harm us. she can’t do anything to us?” I said.

“Tae. I would love to lead a normal life. But can I? Can we?” she said.

“Do you trust me Pany?”

“With my life Tae. I trust you with my life. And if you can promised me we will live in peace if we leave Hyo. I want to take that risk. I have thought of washing my hands but I don’t know how. Hyo is powerful enough to wipe us if we go against her.” Pany said.

“I promised you Pany ah. She won’t. but you need to do whatever I said. And if one day a truth is revealed. I’m begging you please. Please don’t leave me. I love you and everything I do is for us.” I said.

“Tae I sense something is wrong Tae. My guts was never wrong.” Pany said. I took out a box from my pocket and opened the cover.

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Will you marry me? Will you be the one to stay by my side through thick and thin? Will you stay with me even if the whole world goes against us?” I asked. Without any word she just hug my neck and bury her fce on my neck while crying. “If no is the answer its okay Pany. I don’t mind. Just tell me the truth on how you feel.” I continue. While sobbing she manage to say.

“I love you too. Lets do this.” Thats it. And I feel like the happiest girl on earth. I forgot all the problems hunting us.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Hey Readers. How have you been doing?

Pity Yoona huh? She's just so confused right now.

Oh and I know you guys want some YoonHyun moments, I tried to but its not the time yet. Instead Its Taeny. Hope you don't mind.

thanks to the people who leave comments. I really love reading them. thanks for all the supports readers. see you on the next chapter.

Bye~