33. Grab My Hand

My Foolish Agent

Yuri’s POV

 

All I remember is that I was running through a corner when a bullet pass through me. It missed me by an inch. I quickly took cover. I saw Sulli hiding behind a car. I think she ran out of breath. Just then I heard Krystal’s voice. “I’ll distract her, go and get her Yuri unnie.” She said. I look at her while nodding.

 

“Be careful” I utter. I see Krystal ran to the next car and Sulli shot and her direction. I took the chance and try to go nearer. Unfortunately, Sulli saw me. She starts to shoot at my direction. Luckily there’s a trash can that I can use to avoid from the bullet. Just then the shooting stop and I heard the sound “Click”

 

“Unnie she’s out of bullet.” Krystal voice rang through my earpiece. I see Krystal try to approach Sulli’s hiding.

 

“Be careful, I’m right behind you.” I said. I stand up and approach carefully. Just a few more meters away then I saw Sulli standing up with her gun and shot a bullet at Krystal. “KRYSTAL!” I shouted her name and quickly pull her body away. Another shot is heard this time I saw Sooyoung at the corner of my eyes. Thank God. “Make sure to tell Sica I saved you okay.” That’s the last sentence coming out from my mouth and the last thing I saw was Krystal teary eyes and Sooyoung running towards me before everything turns black.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

It’s been 2 days we are at this location. Hyo is smart. I thought the house will be at some village or far from the city but no, we are living in an apartment in the middle of Seoul. We are hiding in plain sight. I’m standing at the balcony doing some thinking. What am I doing with my life? What should I be doing? My life is a big messed up. Should I blame my father for this? If he’s not my father maybe my life story will be different. I wouldn’t end up meeting Taeyeon and put us in this kind of state. Taeyeon. Is she really in love with me? Is my love for her strong enough for me to give up everything?

 

-Flashback-

 

“Are we really staying here? In the middle of the city?” I ask. Hyo just nod.

 

“I told you Tiff. Money can buy anything. Just take a chill pill okay.” She smirks while saying that.

 

“You have people on higher position don’t you? What do you have against them that you live with zero worries?” I ask further.

 

“I do have a few but that’s because I have prove of their corruption. I help them to get that position with my money. So, helping me to live freely in this country is the least they can do.” She answers. “How do you think I can free Sulli easily? Where do you think the information comes from?” she continues. “Your lover should take this into account before she betrays me.” She adds on further.

 

“So, you have prove? That’s interesting.” I said.

 

“Yes! Oh and speaking of that. Remember the parcel I received the moment we arrived here?” I just nod. “Bring it here please.” She said. I took the box and hand it to Hyo. She shook her head. “Open it.” She said.

 

I open the box and saw two pendrive. “Take one with you. If anything happened, that’s my insurance.” She says.

 

“Can I take a look?” I asked. She just nod her head.

 

“Remember Tiff. If you want to be successful in this world. Never trust anyone fully. I learn it the hard way through my sister.” She says. I just nod while walking to my room. There’s a laptop that was originally in the house when I arrived.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

What’s in that pendrive really scares me. All the transaction record. Offshore account. Everything is there. It makes me wonder if Hyo keeps my past records too. As insurance you know. If I were to turn my back against her.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I don’t know what is the feeling I’m having right now. Yoona have been in the hospital since Yuri got shot. I know I shouldn’t feel this much amount of jealousy considering that’s her partner and how critical Yuri is right now. She lost a lot of blood. Even though the operation went well, she’s still not waking up. The chance is 50-50 the doctor said.

 

That is why Yoona refuse to leave Yuri’s side. As for Jessica, she’s having a heated argument on Krystal to back out from the mission. But I guess it runs in the family. How hard headed a Jung can be. She stays with the reason she must take down everyone in order to make Yuri’s sacrifice worth it. Taeyeon is gathering all the evidence she can get with Amber on Hyo. She really wants to make sure she did it right this time. As for me. I’m distracting my case by doing all I can for the case. That is why I’m going out right now to meet my informer.

 

I am at a park right now. Not many people at night. It makes it easier for me. My informer is late. Its been nearly 20 minutes of waiting. I wanted to walk away but I know making the decision is not easy. That is why I decided to wait. The fresh air at the park is relaxing. So, I take it as a moment for me to relax for a while.

 

“I thought you are not gonna wait.” My informer said by the time she sits down.

 

“Its not easy. I know. I hope you are making the right choice. And that is why you are here.” I say.

 

“Are you really going to keep your promise?” she asks.

 

“The one that should be keeping promise is you Miyoung.” Suddenly Sica’s voice is heard. Tiffany got panicked and try to walk away but I snatched her arm.

 

“Let’s not make a scene and listen to us.” I say.

 

“Did you lie to me? Are your team all here? Am I getting arrested or what?” she asked.

 

“Its not my place to say so I’m going to give you both some time. I said and walk to the nearest bench. Sica quickly took my place and get a hold of Tiffany’s arm.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“So, am I your enemy now? Not your unnie anymore?” I started the conversation. She just look down. There’s no sign of her replying. “You have a lot of people around you that is willing to help. I’m even holding your hand right now. What makes you so hard to grab it? Taeyeon is going crazy right now. She’s doing all she can to save you. This needs to work both ways Miyoung-ah.” I continue. I heard she starts sobbing.

 

“Its easier if you just arrest me. Doing this makes me feel bad. I can’t hold that hand of yours knowing mind are full of dirt.” Fany says. “I’ve done too much to be help. I’m beyond help.” She said sobbing.

 

“Then, why are you here?” I asked. “This is a call for help Fany. I know that. I told you, all you need to do is ask but you know that everything have its price. I can’t help you if you don’t help yourself first.” I continue. I can hear her crying harder.

 

“Is it possible for me to ask for immunity. In return I’ll testify. I’ll tell you everything.” She said after calming down.

 

“Its not that easy Fany. You have to pay for your crime but by helping us we can reduce your sentence. Don’t think about it Fany. Take the offer. I promise I’ll take care of you if you decided to hold my hand.” I said.

 

“Even if I say I have information on Hyo’s connection? All of them from the smallest to the higher ranking officer plus a few government officials?” she asked. I look at her. Did she really have all that? “Sounds tempting right Sica? I can’t go to prison after revealing all that. I’m going to get killed. You still think its easy to hold this hand?” she asked.

 

“If Sica can’t, don’t you think Taeyeon will?” suddenly Seo was already in front of us asking that to Fany. “We have to go Jessica. I don’t want Hyo to be suspicious of her. Let her do her own thinking. We have given her too much time.” Seo said to me.

 

I stand up. “You don’t have much time Fany. If you take my hand, I will keep my promise to make sure you’ll be fine in the future. Its not going to be easy but you are not alone.” I said. I wanted to walk away with Seo but I turn to Fany and pull her into a hug.

 

“Its not an easy world. It wasn’t your choice to start with but you can change it. My love to you as a sister never fades, Miyoung-ah” with that I let go of the hug and walk away. I can hear her sobbing but I figure there’s only so much I can do if Fany doesn’t help herself first.

 

“Sooyeon.” Not even 5 steps taken, I was called by Fany.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

Hey there. so, here is the next update.

Im sorry for the late update. I;ve been so nervous for my exams result.

I would like to share that as of today I finished my degree. Passed all my papers for degree. (Thank God)

thank you readers for the support. See you on the next update.

Have a great day

Bye~