10. I'm Sorry

My Foolish Agent

Yuri’s POV

            What have you done Yoona? You shouldn’t have tried to confuse me just now and make me take the wrong turn. Look what happened to you now. Never in my wildest imagination I will see you getting drag in handcuff. Making it worst to see you unconscious on hospital bed with one of your hand cuff to the post.

 

2 hours ago

Author’s POV

            Yoona point her gun to Seohyun’s left shoulder. *BAM. Yoona was stunt. She was confused. She haven’t pull her trigger. Then who’s gun is it. She turn to the door and there’s Taeyeon pointing the gun to her. That’s when the pain hits her. The same shoulder that Seohyun shot last week is now bleeding again. She drop her gun. Yoona pressed the bleeding place to stop it.

 “Yoona!” Yuri walks in looking puzzle. The gun is on Taeyeon’s hand. She walks to her direction. “Kim Taeyeon you are under arrest for..”

“Wait! That’s self defense. Yoona is pointing her gun to me while I’m harmless so Taeyeon had to shoot her.” By the time Seohyun said that Kim Hyoyeon arrived with Sooyoung and Jessica who followed Yuri’s track.

 

Yuri’s POV

            “Well Agent Soo. You heard that right. So I’m demanding you to arrest Yoona now on trespassing and attempt on murder.”

“Hold it right there Miss Kim. Yoona is that true.?” Soo ask. I wish she will shook her head and denied every word that came out of Seohyun’s mouth but when she turn and look at me with that apologetic look my leg tremble.

“I’m sorry Soo.” That’s it? That’s all she have to say?

“Sorry? For what Yoong? For what?” I blurted.

“Well Agent Soo. I’m expecting you to be professional and arrest her now or I’m going to report all of you.” Soo nod weakly.

“Im Yoona you are under arrest for trespassing and an attempt to murder Seo Ju Hyun. Yuri, cuff her” I think Sica understand how I felt at that moment when she step forward after taking a handcuff from Sooyoung. She walks to Yoona and handcuff  her right in front of me.

 “Sorry Yoong.” Sica whisper to Yoona but loud enough for me to hear her

“Miss Kim Taeyeon. I need to see your license for the gun.” Soo said.

“Of course Agent Soo.” I let Sooyoung handle the rest while I follow Sica to Yoona to the hospital. There’s a lot to explain to Sunny later but I just don’t seem to care. I need Yoona to tell me what happen. I need her to talk to me. But she just stay quiet along the way.

 

Now

Sunny’s POV

            I ended the call right after apologizing for how many time that I lost count. What had Yoona done is really unacceptable. We just had a talk two weeks ago about being professional and there she is making a mistake lead by her emotion. The director is really not pleased by what he’s hearing. I bet Kim Hyoyeon had make a few calls right after the incident. And now I’m stuck. I have to let Yoona out of the job for the time being. But then I don’t think that would do any good for her. Yoona is a very determine girl. By that meaning what she want is what she get. I can’t possibly put her under arrest. Ruining my best agent reputation is the least I want to do right now.

            On my way to the hospital to check on her my mind keep thinking on what I should do. Then something land into my mind. I think that’s the best for her now and I know I can trust Yuri. When Kim Hyoyeon call the director saying she won’t press any charges on Yoona I feel something weird is going on. Yoona barge in into one of her people house and almost put a bullet in her but she don’t want to press charges? Don’t get me wrong. Its not that I’m not happy its just weird to me.

“Chief.” Sica is there waiting for me when I arrived.

“Why being so formal Sica-yah?”

“I just don’t know what happen Sunny. This is not the Yoona I know. I think we lost our Yoona to that ungrateful girl Sunny.” I lost of word. I don’t know how to respond when I know she’s right. I was greeted by the sight of Yuri outside Yoona’s room.

“Why don’t you enter?” I ask.

“What’s the use when she’s not talking?”

 “Maybe because you are treating her as a criminal? You shouldn’t question her like you are interrogating one of your suspect Yuri.” I said softly but I guess it just make things worst by saying that.

 “You know I won’t do that!” Yuri shouted.

“Chill Yuri. Nevermind just let me try okay.” I walk in to try my luck talking to her.

 

“Nothing to say? Not even an apology?” I say to her. She move her left hand which are cuffed to the bed post. I understand she’s feeling uncomfortable and there’s not a problem to uncuffed her since she’s not under arrest or anything. “I know Yoona. But lets talk first. Then that thing can come out.”

“I’m such a fool Sunny. I don’t know what got into me. I was never like this. What have she done to me that I become this way Sunny? Am I that weak to let my emotion take over me?” I know there’s a lot of think she wants to say but it just can’t come out in words. Yoona’s head hung low.

“You shouldn’t neglect Yuri. She’s worried.” Instead of consoling her its better if I make her realise of the people around her are worrying about her.

“I’m shy. I can’t even look at her after what I’ve done.” She take a paused. “Can you call her in Sunny? I want to talk to her. She should know what happen first. She’s my bestfriend and my partner.” I just nod and walk out.

 

Yuri’s POV

 I was walking back and forth outside the room. Sica went to the café to get some drinks. Just then Sunny walk out. “She wants to talk to you. I’ll be at the café.”

“Sica are there.” Sunny nod with a smile and walk away. Not even a few step she call my name out.

“Uncuff her Yuri. She’s not under arrest. Seohyun is not pressing any charges.” I smile at her and walk in.

“Feeling better partner?” I smile at her. To see her smiling back is just a relieved to me. I walk to her and uncuff her.

“Yul. You don’t have to do this. I don’t want Sunny to be mad at you.

“Mad at me? Why? You are not even under arrest to be cuffed like this.” She look puzzle.

“Seohyun is not pressing charges.” I said. I expect her to react and ask why but she just stay quite and nod. I took off my shoe and lie down beside her. “Yoong. If you want to talk I’m here but if you are not ready its okay. I’ll be here. I’ll stay with you until tomorrow like this. If you need anything just say it Yoong.”

           

“You are right. I’m such a fool. Everything you said are right. What am I doing to myself Yul? I’m killing myself inside.” I just keep quite and listen to her. At this moment I know there’s a lot of things she want to say. “Yul. I need you to lend me your ears tonight. Can you do that?” Bingo! Like I expected its going to be a long and tearful night tonight.

 

“I was not like this before right Yul? I’m stronger before right? But now I’m just a total useless girl after being dumped, being played by my beautiful but badass wife. I almost get out of the apartment. I tell myself I shouldn’t be there. But then I just lose it. I went to the receptionist to get her apartment number. I let out my anger after I went in. When I was expressing myself I remember how heartless she was pulling that trigger on me and I just can’t seem to let it go. That’s when I push her on the sofa and pull out my gun. I guess God is being nice to me not to let me regretting after shooting my own wife that he send Taeyeon to shoot me first.” She stop to take a breath.

 “You are still being positive after all this. That’s good Yoong.” I say.

“Good? I feel weak! So weak Yul. I broke my own promise because of her. I fell into her acting. I wonder why she’s not an actress.” The night goes on with Yoona keep blaming herself. Keep reminding herself how stupid she were. Finally she close her eyes and fall asleep after two hours of talk. I can see tears strolling down her cheeks. It hurts me. It hurts me to watch her like that.I caress her face. 

“Why are you so dense Yoona? You should move on. Why do you have to stuck on your last love when I’m here to offer you a new one? To offer you a hand to hold for your entire life? I’ve been your partner for nearly five years. I want to be your partner for life if you let me to.” I know she have fell asleep. I kiss her forehead before I close my eyes and try to sleep beside her on the small hospital bed.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Hey readers.. so do you like how the story goes? i have not receive any comments for the past 2 chapters make me afraid that you don't like the story.

anyways.. Yuri like Yoona? I've make this story quite comlicated that I'm having trouble myself fixing YoonHyun relationship. but don't worry tho, i'm working on a flashback of Yoona's proposal. well that's a good news.

here comes the bad news okay. I've 2 weeks of orientation. Meaning my schedule will be really pack and I need to transfer my stuff to my hostel. I really will try to update if I have time if not I hope you can wait for two weeks? I'm sorry about this okay. I can't bring my laptop to my hostel yet. So its hard to update.

Please leave your comments readers..

Till my next update.

Bye~