34. Ambushed

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

 

The day have arrived. It’s a big day today. Sunny is leading an operation to take down Hyoyeon and right after everyone that is involved with her. Its been 5 days since Hyo’s escape. We took this long even though we have known Hyo’s location 3 days ago. This is due to Sunny wanting us to gather all the information needed and make sure Hyo is taken down fully. No mistake this time.

 

We just come out of the briefing room. This time Sunny is leading it just like last time. Everything is in place and only our team is involved. No outsiders as Sunny don’t know who to trust.

 

The team have been divided. Sooyoung will lead with Taeyeon and Yoona to ambush the house. Sunny and Krystal will be their back up.

As for me and Sica, we’ll be waiting at the lobby to make sure no outside help for Hyo that will ruin our mission. Amber will be waiting behind the hotel in our van. We will take Hyo to our department quietly until all of her men and connection are taken down.

 

Also, to be honest, the reason why we are switching partners are because Sica and me have other responsibility. This is the best for everyone.

 

As I was changing in the locker room, Taeyeon walk in and lock the door. As soon as I met her eyes, I can feel that icy cold glare from her. She takes a few steps towards me. To be honest it scares me. I am sensing Taeng knows something.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was just chilling at the sofa. There’s nothing much to be done. It’s been a boring life. Locking myself inside the house to avoid being trace. Hyo have been sitting in her room and playing games. I think even she is trying to distract herself from this boredom. I look at the time and walk to Hyo’s room. “Hey Hyo, I’m going to the stores to get some food for us.” I said. I just earn a nod from her as she was busy looking at her pc.

 

I am wearing a simple tee and jeans. I put on a cap and hoodie to cover my face. I grab my small backpack not to forget to check all the important stuff I need. ‘Im sorry Hyo. I have to go. I can’t live like this anymore. I need to do some thinking.’ I monologue to myself. I quickly wear my sneakers and walk to the staircase.

 

As I don’t have a car and I don’t want to be trace I figured it would be best if I were to just take a public transport. As I reached outside of the apartment, its not even that far I was pulled by a hand and pushed into a car.

 

“Let’s go quietly.” The person said. I just nod knowing there’s nothing I can do. The car drives off from the area.

 

“At least I can save some fee” I try to joke.

 

“You make a good call Fany. Let’s get you to a safer place first.” Sica said.

 

“Am I not being arrested immediately?” I asked.

 

“Why? Do you need to be handcuffed only then you will feel like you are under custody?” Seo asks.

 

“Well. I appreciate that Im not being restrain but it feels like we are going for a vacation instead of turning myself in.” I answer. “Well so how are we doing this? And is my request will be granted?” I continue asking.

 

“First, we are going to see what you have to offer. After that, we’ll discuss on your request.” Seo answered.

 

“I think I should’ve hired a lawyer instead.” I said.

 

“Lets not make things hard Tiffany. Your position is not good to begin with.” Seo said. I just hung my head low. I know all of that. I just hope that before anything, I can see Taeyeon first.

 

“Does Tae know?” I ask.

 

“She doesn’t. We can’t risk her running away with you again.” This time Sica who is driving answered my question. This time I decided to stop talking for now. When we arrived Im sure there’s a lot of talking to be done.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I’m extremely nervous. I don’t know whether I can do this but my ego avoids me from backing out. I am a little confuse to be honest as Sunny let me join Soo at the front line knowing my relationship with Pany.

 

-Flashback-

 

As I entered the locker room, only Seo is there. This is the only chance I have. I locked the door and walk towards Seo. I stop a few steps away from her and look straight to her face.

 

“What’s wrong Taeng?” I ask.

 

“Do you still see me as a sister Seo?” I ask.

 

“Of course! You are the only sister I have Taeng.” She answered. I took a deep breath and get on my knees.

 

“Oh God! What are doing?” Seo asked while trying to pull me back up.

 

“I’m sorry. Im truly sorry because Im gonna be selfish today.” I took some time to let my tears fall. “Just like how you can’t let go of Yoona, I can’t let go of Pany.” I continue. “Help me Seo. Im sorry I can’t be a good unnie to you by asking things like this knowing what Pany did but I really can’t.” I said. I look up to see tears threatening to fall from Seo’s eyes.

 

“Unnie.. you are the only family I have left. There’s no one else I can depend on. Yoona is still cold with me. I know how it feels like but I don’t know how much I can help you. This doesn’t depend on me alone. You know that.” She explained.

 

“I know. It’s a big request. But I hope you consider this as me too have no one else but you to lean on Seo.” I said. Seo pull me into a hug and we ended up crying as both doesn’t know what else to say.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

“Everyone in position?” Sunny’s voice brought me back into reality. “Remember. Soo will open the door using the key I gave her. Tae and Yoona, barge in and arrest everyone inside. Let’s do this fast and quiet. We don’t want to attract unnecessary attention.” Sunny continue.

 

“The floor is already secure. Everyone is already in place.” Just the Amber voice is heard.

 

“Jessica is everything good?” Sunny asked.

 

“Package received. We are moving out.” Sica answered. Im a bit puzzled but decided not to ask anything.

 

“Everyone ready?” sunny asked.

 

“Ready maam!” we answered.

 

“On my count. 3! 2! 1! Open it Soo.” Sunny ordered. I hold on tight to my gun. This is it. At least if Pany have to go in. Im the one who is going to take her.

 

Soo open the door and we barge in. “Living room clear.” I said.

 

“Kitchen clear.” Yoona’s voice is heard. I the follow Soo to check the room. Soo hold on to the knob while I get ready with my gun behind her. I can see from the corner of my eyes that Yoona is also approaching.

 

“Ready?” So ask. I nod my head and with Soo’s count she open the door and there she is. The great Kim Hyoyeon.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon. Hands where I can see them.” I said. It feels weird to say that to my own sister. She was stunt to see us barging in that she didn’t react much.

 

Yoona walk in and cuffed her hand not to forget reading her, her rights. I don’t really care much on her stare to me plus the cursing I heard. It’s not over yet.

 

“There’s another room Soo.” I said. She nods and follow me to the other room. This time I hold on to the door knob. My heart starts beating twice than just now.

 

“Take a deep breath Tae. Let’s do it!” Soo whisper near my ears. I nod.

 

“On my count Soo.” I said. She nods and with my count we barge in to the room.

 

“Room clear!” Soo said. I was puzzled. Then where’s Pany? I went out and searched the whole house again including all the closet and any possible places to hide.

 

“Looking for your lover dear sister?” Hyo’s voice is heard. I was at the moment feeling worried and mad. I walk towards her with the intention of asking where Pany is at the moment.

 

“Special Agent Taeyeon. Stop it!” My hand got hold by Sunny. “Take her away. Quietly as we plan.” She continues.

 

“But we need to know where’s Pany.” I tried to argue.

 

“Let’s not cause a scene here and follow me to my car.” Sunny said sternly. I have no choice but to listen to her.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

Hey there, I took sometime to update. Im truly sorry.

Here you go, the next chapter. Im in the middle of finishing the last few chapters but I have some research to do. Bear with me okay.

See you on the next update.

Have a nice day

Bye~