21. Explaination

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

I got into my car still trying to call Tae. After a few more calls she can’t be contacted showing that she off her phones. Now I’m trying to figure out what I should do. Should I chase her or should I give her a few days. After few minutes in the car, I decided to head to them Kim mansion and look for Krystal first. After all her safety is in my hand. I would get killed by her sister if there’s even a scrathed on the baby Jung. I drove to the mansion. By now a few police car has arrived to searched the mansion. I look for Krstal and found her in the Tech room with the handcuffed Sulli.

“Seo unnie?’ she look shock. “w-what’s going on?” she asked. I look at her. Sulli was actually not a bad girl. She never did anything more than hacking or tech stuff for Hyo. She was here just because she have nowhere to go and Hyo brought her in.

“Hey Sulli. You don’t want to go to prison don’t you?” I ask.

“Who are you really unnie? Why you can just walk freely?” I look at her.

“You didn’t answer my question Sull.”

“Of course not unnie.” She answered. I look at Krsytal.

“Do you have everything I ask.” She shook her head.

“Not all unnie. There are some footage that I can’t recover.” I nod while looking at Sulli.

“Hey. Why don’t you help me. In return I can help to reduce your sentence.” Sulli look at me confused.

“If helping you meaning turning my back on Hyo unnie then I can’t do that. She help me when I have nothing. I can’t unnie.” Sulli refused.

“Sulli-ah. Are you sure she’s helping you? Or is she using you because of your expertise? Think back. You are still young. You have a long future. Are you going to ruin it because of Hyo?”

“Still unnie. Hyo unnie gave me a life. A place to stay and she care about me.” Sulli said. I shook my head looking at Krsytal.

“Well then Sull. There’s not much I can do. Maybe a few days in prison will help you to decide. I’ll give you time. I’ll get back to you.” I said. She just stare blankly at me. “Krys. Lets get you back to the apartment. You have done your job well.” Krys just nod and follow me back to the apartment.

After taking a good shower I got into my car after confirming that Krys has fallen into deep slumber. My destination would be Sunny’s department. She would like to ask Sunny a few days for Taeyeon. When I walked in I have to showed my badge to the officer knowing my name was in the criminal list for the undercover. I walk to Sunny’s room forgetting to knock the door only to see the whole squad there.

 

Yoona’s POV

The door flung open and there she is, Seo Ju Hyun. Out of reflect I tried to grab her but stopped by Soo. “What the hell Soo?!” I shouted.

“Take a seat Yoona. Listened to us first.” I take a seat. Sunny gesture Seohyun to sit beside her.

“Go on Seo. Its best for you to tell her yourself.” Sunny said. I look at Seo. Trying to calm myself.

“H-Hey Yoong. How are you?” Seo asked.

“Do you even care? Do you really care to ask? Don’t bother to ask anything else Seo. Tell me what’s going on.”

“Know what. I’ll leave you two to talk. The others lets head out for some drinks. On me.” Sunny said. I wait for the other to walk out. Eventhough I don’t fully agree on just being with Seo but I’m dying to know what’s happening. Not long after an akward silence, I heard Seo sobbing. My heart ache. I feel stupid. I still fell empathy on the woman who played my heart. Still I tried to stay still eventhough my heart just wanted to go and hug her saying everything is okay.

“I’m sorry Yoong.” She said while sobbing. “I’m truly sorry for what happened. But please trust me its not what I wanted. It wasn’t suppose to be this way.” I decided to stay silent. Seo get up from her chair and kneel infront of me. I just look at her blankly. “I was not who I told you I was. I am an agent at the Secret Service of South Korea.” She stop there. I look at her shockingly?

“You? An agent? All this while? Even before our marriage?” I ask. Fumingly mad.

“Y-yes. I am an agent. When we first met at the island, we were on our first mission.”

“We?” I cut her off. “You and Taeyeon?” I asked.

“Yes. She’s my partner. I didn’t planned for this to happen.”

“So our marriage was also something unplanned?” I asked hurt.

“NO! please. Our marriage is not an act. I love you. I really do. And I still am. You;ve got to listened to me. Know the whole story.” She look at me begging.

“Then tell me Seo. Which is which. What is what. I need to know what am I really. Just a puppet? Or an outcast?”

“No Yoong please. Don’t say that. The moment we met again at the club. I have come to like you but I have to hold it in. I am an agent at the secret service. It’ll get us both in trouble if I were to like you. But it seems that my heart choose what it want. Fate have greater power that I can’t avoid meeting you. In the end I gave up on trying. I met my chief saying I have fall in love with you. Luckily she understand me. And I’ve just completed another successful mission giving me a privileged to talk it out. But it came with a condition. That you must not know my identity until she gave me the permission.” She stop and look at me.

“What does this have to do with Kim Hyoyeon?”

“Two weeks after your proposal, a mission came in for me and Taeyeon. Its to get to Kim Hyoyeon. So I need to do an undercover with Taeyeon. I was asked to leave you but our wedding were just around the corner that I don’t have the heart to. So I asked for my supervisor advice and she gave me a solution. I can still marry you but the undercover is still on. What I didn’t know she planned to use you. I swear Yoong if didn’t know about it.. She ask me to use you to get Hyo’s trust. Making Hyo feel that she have a grab on the police activity if I am your wife. This will help her not getting caught. Helping her deal to go smoothly.” She sighed. I look at her. I know she’s really sorry for what she have done. She’s being honest. But my heart hurts. Still she lied to me all along.

“If you know about your supervisor plan before. Would you still go along? Or will you back out?” I asked.

“Yoong. I…” she stopped. And it hurts.

“You won’t don’t you. You will still choose your mission over me. Do you even honestly love me?” I asked.

“But you lie to me too. If I wasn’t an agent I wouldn’t know that you are one too.” Seo said. No matter how hurt it is. She’s right. We both lied to each other.

“Maybe that’s why it won’t work. We are not being honest. And I guess divorce is the best way.” I said. Hearing this tears flowing down her eyes. I wanted to wipe it away. She’s still my wife and I’m a liar if I said I don’t love her anymore. I still did. But can we still live together? Like before? What about Yuri. I promised her a chance.

“Yoong please. Let’s give it a try. I can’t afford to lose you. Call me selfish but I love you so much to let you walk away frome me again.” She said sobbing.

“The last time I check, you walk away from me Seo. YOU! Not me. So you decide what you want. I’m lying if I said I’m done with you but its not easy. You still played me. And I got hurt. You messed with my life.” And with that I stand from my chair and walked away not caring to look back at the woman who is know crying her heart out on the floor.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

We’ve arrived at the house that I bought with Seo. Situated near a beach. We even have a private beach. Not many people know about this place. This is where Seo and I get our holiday. I know sooner or later I have to bring my Pany in. But for the time being, I need to spend some time with her. I want to be the one telling her everything and maybe convince her to go against Hyo. Maybe that can reduce her sentence. I carry Pany inside the house. She was in deep slumber that I don’t have the heart to wake her up. I took a nice hot shower. When I’m done Pany is already awake. “Where are we Tae?” she asked.

“My house Pany. Don’t worry. We are safe here.” I answered.

“I never knew you have this house. When did you buy it?”

“Before we met I already have this house Pany-ah.” I said honestly.

“But why I didn’t know about it. And Tae how’s Hyo? Is she alright? I wanted to call and ask but my phone went missing.” She said. Of course she can’t find it. I hid her phone. Making sure she won’t make a call to anyone.

“Don’t worry Pany. She’s with Seo. There’s nothing to worry okay. Trust me.” She just nod.

“Why are we here by the way? Everything alright Tae?”

“Of course Pany-ah. We deserve a break right? That’s why we are here. Lets stay for a couple of day. Just the two of us okay?” she smile brightly. Her eye smile. The smile that melt my heart. Can I still have that smile after I tell her the truth? “Tell you what. Go take a shower while I prepare us something to eat okay?” I smile at her. Getting her all the tools she needed for shower before leaving to the kitchen.

I slump myself down on the floor beside the kitchen counter. I can’t hold my tears back anymore. How can I do this? How can I give my Pany to them? But if I don’t they will eventually found us. and that will be worse. I gather my strength and prepare some food for both of us. I manage to stop by a store and buy food stock that can last a few days until I really make up my mind.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

hey readers.. Here is the nesxt chapter for you. I'm currently having my sem break. So i am trying my best to finish this story.

From here on, the story will start to reveal one by one. There's too many things left uncleared.

Also thanks for continuing reading the story. I know there are many flawes in the story as I am a new writer.

to the new subscriber too, Thanks a lot. See you on the next update. have a good day.

Out~