37. Choices made

My Foolish Agent

Taeyeon’s POV

 

After the conversation with Sunny, we have a quiet ride. I got lost in my thought. What am I going to do next? Am I going to be selfish? Will I risk everything for Pany? All the question keeps playing in my mind. I even ask myself if I were to run away with Pany, which country can I go? But then, can I just betray Seo like that? After what we’ve been through together? Or should I just beg to Seo? Will that be too much of me?

 

Without me realizing, tears started pooling and then fall through my cheeks on its own. Everything is just too much to take right now. I even don’t know the status of Pany. All I know is she’s with Seo. Is she going to be alright? I stare outside of the window while pondering on the question until the road seems awfully familiar.

 

“Where are we going Sunny?” I ask breaking the silence.

 

“Does it seem familiar? The place we are going is the same with what you have in mind.” She answered.

 

“Why are we going to my house? How do you know the place?” I ask again.

 

“We will arrive in like 15 mins if I’m not mistaken. Why not ask Seo why I was asked to bring you there.” She said again. I stop asking question knowing I will not get any answer.

 

The 15 mins ride seems agonizing long. I kept thinking of all the bad situation that can happened. What if Seo ask me to choose? Can I really let one of them go?

 

Once arrived, I saw Seo’s car. Sunny park infront of the house. I run straight to the door but its locked. I didn’t even have the key as I didn’t know we are coming here.

 

“There’s no need for that.” Sunny said. She turns her head to the beach. I follow suit and saw both of them under a tree. It’s a little unclear but it’s a private beach. It couldn’t be anyone else. I wanted to rush there but was stopped by Sunny.

 

“Let’s watch first.” She said. Sunny walks closer. I follow her. We stand just close enough to hear Seo’s voice.

 

“That’s your punishment Fany. A lifetime contract with Taeyeon. No one else have to know our history.” A lifetime contract? What was that suppose to mean? And then Pany voice was heard as she was asking why Seo did not just beat her up but realising her dreams instead. I got confused. I keep listening to them.

 

“The choice is yours Fany.  I’m done saying whatever I have to say.” That’s the last sentence from Seo before she walks away.

 

I got stunt. Pany was crying and Seo walks away. Which one should I attend to? Luckily Sunny ushered me to Pany.

 

“I got Seo.” She said. I felt a little guilty to Seo but maybe I should resolve everything with Pany first before anything else.

 

I walk closer to the girl crying. “Pany-ah” I called her out. The sobbing got louder. I wanted to give her a hug but stopped halfway. Before anything I should know where I stand.

 

“Am I allowed to touch you Pany? To give you a hug?” I asked. No answer was given.

 

“Am I just an agent to you. After all those memories. All the things I tried to prove to you. Am I your Tae or am I just Special Agent Taeyeon to you?” I ask further. The only reply I heard is a louder cry.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Its hard to stop crying. After reading and listening to Amber. I didn’t have any idea on how bad her life was. I thought my life was bad enough. I didn’t know Seo’s was worse. If I were in her place, I too would’ve sacrifices everything I have to catch the people who murdered my family.

 

I feel like beating myself. I should’ve listened to her. Given her a chance to speak herself out. Instead I just keep on focusing on how much I got hurt. She must have felt worse. She had to leave her marriage. Work with someone related to her family’s death.

 

“Her Am, do me a favour will you?” I asked. She just looks at me waiting for the next word.

 

“Find Seo for me. Track her current location.” I ask. I know legally she can’t do that but I’m desperate. I don’t want to think any further. I’ll just follow my heart this time.

 

I heard Amber battling with the Keyboard. It didn’t take her long.

 

“She’s not somewhere near unnie and she is still moving.” She said. I look at her computer. It’s a few hours drive. I wonder where she’s going.

 

“Its okay. Send the gps to me. I’ll go and find her.” I said. I stand up and get ready to go.

 

“Unnie. Why not take a bike. Yul’s bike is here. It will get you there faster.” She said. Its true. If I were to take the bike it can shorten the travel time.

 

“Get me the key Amber.” I said. she tossed it to me. I don’t even want to ask how she have them when it should be at Yul’s locker. I run to the basement where her bike usually was. I started the bike and speed through.

 

Along the ride, there’s nothing much on my mind. I just want to arrive as fast as I can. Its not hard to find the place as I saw Sunny’s car infront of a house. I wonder who’s place is this. It’s a private beach. I walk to the door just to realise two silhouettes standing watching something. I turn my attention to what they were observing and saw two more figures under a tree. From the figures, I can tell the one standing are Sunny and Taeyeon. I creep through the side of the fence and try to walk closer while hiding behind rocks.

 

As I walk closer, I heard the voice under the tree. It was Seo’s and Tiffany. I listened to their conversation. From the content I can only guess what’s going on. I make a note that maybe what Yul heard is true and right now Seo is letting Tiffany go so that Taeyeon won’t get hurt. It gives me a pang on the chest. What a pure heart this girl has. She’s willing to let someone associated to the murder of her family walks just to not let her partner got hurt. While here I am just breaking my partner’s heart.

 

The conversation ends not long after. I saw Seo walking away. She’s walking directly towards me. As she came close enough, I pulled her into a hug. I can see Sunny is walking towards our direction. She looks shock as she didn’t know I was here. I just wave my hand signalling her to give me time alone with Seo.

 

 “You don’t have to cry alone anymore because these shoulders are yours to rest with. You did great. You made a very pure choice and maybe heaven is paying you for that.” I said. she cried even harder. I just hug her. I let her cry as long as she wants. We can always talk later. Maybe for now, let her throw the heavy burden in her chest first and let her get some rest. I made a promised to myself to never let go of this girl ever again.

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

I was shocked to see Yoona here. I was going to get Seo. Maybe she needs some comfort but Yoona pulled her into a hug. I guess she have made her decision. I walk away after seeing Yoona’s signal.

 

I walk to my car and text Yoona. I told her that the four of them can stay there and solve what needs to be solved. For now, I have to deal with Kim Hyoyeon. A text from Sica reads that she have all we need to make the next move. Krystal is trying to gather all the information needed. It will need some time.

 

I will make sure we plan this correctly and pull down all those corrupted people. This have to stop. Many people got hurt and many more will if my team and I don’t stop this now.

 

I dialled Sooyoung’s number.

 

“Hey Soo, I’m going to the department now, it’ll take a few hours but as soon as I arrived, I want a briefing on what we get from Tiffany.” I said. After hearing answer from Soo, I hung up and get into my car.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

Hey there. Still there readers?

Here is the new update for you. Hope you are still reading this.

See you on the next update.

Have a nice day ahead.

 

Bye~