17. Baby Jung

My Foolish Agent

 

Yoona’s POV

            Days and weeks pass by quickly. Finally I can go to work again. Only God knows how bored I am sitting at home everyday like a teenager getting a detention for sneaking. As I reached my table there’s a sticky note paste on my table.

 

~Im Yoona

            Sunny wants to see you in her office by the time you arrive. The three of us are going to Sica’s Family house. An emergency occur. See you later.

                                                                                                                        ~Yuri

 

            Emergency? I wonder what happen? Maybe it have something to do with Krystal. I walk calmly to Sunny’s room. I knock before entering. Sunny is on the phone but she signal me to sit infront her. I waited for few minutes. “Sorry for making you wait Yoong.” “

“Its Okay Chief.” I reply.

“So actually nothing much I just want to say welcome back and I hope you won’t repeat whatever you did before.” I just nod and smile.

 “Erm actually I have one request Sunny.”

“Request? What is it?” I scrathed my back before continuing.

“Please don’t take me out from the case.” I said pleading. I know its hard for her to do that. “Please. I promise I won’t act stupidly again. please Sunny I need to finish what I start.”

“Okay. I can do that but we need to talk about few things. If you can follow all that I’ll give you another chance on this case.” Sunny said. I said up straight preparing to listen what she wants to say.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

            The day start brightly with Soo beside me. And just like other days we will cuddle together on bed before getting up to prepare for our day. As we arrived to our department Yuri was already there.

“Morning Yul.”

“Oh morning you too. I already got us coffee.” We drink our coffee while waiting for Yoona to arrive. Just then my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo. Ne umma.” I heard my mom talking on the other line.

“What? I’ll be there. Stall her umma.” I quickly hung up before dashing to Sunny’s room. I explain my situation to her. She ask me to take Soo and Yul with me.

 

            I went back running to our room. I pull Soo and Yul before they could ask why. Luckily they complied easily. Soo get into the driver seat. I sit next to her before asking her to drive to my parents house.

“Drive faster Soo. Please. Its my sister.”

“Sica can you at least tell us what’s going on?” Yul ask me.

“My mom overheard Krystal conversation with someone saying she’s going to work with them.”

“So why is that? I thought you always ask her to find a job.”

“The problem now Yul, umma heard her mentioning Seohyun’s name.”

“WHAT?!” and with that Soo accelerate her car.

           

By the time Soo stop the car, I open the door and run straight to Krystal. She’s infront of the gate with a backpack and one suitcase. Umma is standing right beside her. “Oh God luckily you’ve arrive.” My mum said.

“What are you thinking baby Jung?” I asked trying to control my tone.

“Unnie. You always ask me to find a job. And I’ve found one.”

“Tell me what’s all this got to do with Seo JuHyun?”

“Oh she’s the one who help me to find this job unnie.” Krystal say innoncently.

 “Krissie. Listen to me. Seohyun’s job offer is not like what you think. She’s a pimp. She’s going to make you work for her as a e. I’m not going to let you follow her.”

“Pimp? Don’t be silly unnie. She offer me an office job.”

“Krissie do you think with your qualification you can get a office job?”

“You are looking down at me unnie? Then wait and I’ll prove to you that I can have a successful career like you too.” I sighed.

“Damn it Krystal. Don’t you understand me. she’s lying to you. You still have your v card right? That’s why she offer you a job. Because she can make a fortune from you.”

“UNNIE! Stop it. You are being ridiculous okay.”

 

Yuri’s POV

            While the two Jungs are bickering a car stop infront of the gate. And there she is the woman I least want to see right now Seo JuHyun. She walks toward us and Jessica still didn’t notice her. She grab the younger Jung’s hand.

“Let her hand go Seohyun.” Sica said with an icy stare. She comply right away.

“Unnie. I promise I will work with her so I’ll go.”

“You heard that right Special Agent Jessica?” Jessica’s family acknowledge her work as an agent because her father was also a Chief in one of the police department.

“Seohyun can’t you just leave us alone?” I meddle in.

“Leave you alone? I didn’t do anything. Krystal came to me asking for a job. So I gave her one. Moreover she’s old enough to make her own decisionn you can’t stop her.” Jessica walk to Seohyun. Luckily Sooyoung is fast enough to stop Sica.

           

There’s nothing much I can do. When Soo grab Sica, Seohyun took Krystal suitcase while Krystal take the chance to get in Seohyun’s car. “You can do nothing Jessica. Its her choice. I didn’t force her.” Seohyun say before walking out. I swear I saw Sica trying to grab her gun if its not for Soo.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

            I am in the department alone waiting for the three of them to come back. When Yuri enter the room I rushed to her. “What happened Yul? Anything wrong with Sica’s family?” I ask. Instead of getting an answer from Yuri I owned a punch on my stomach. I groan in pain. “What on earth Sica?”

“Its your fault.YOURS! Why do you have to bring her into our lives? WHY?!” Sica shouted.

“Wh-what did I do?” I asked innoncently.

“What did you do? You bring that bit*h into our lives and now she took Krystal with her. I swear if anything happen to Krystal I’m going to kill you Yoona!” I was stunt for a moment.

“And how is that my fault huh Sica? You used to tell me its not my fault all of this happen. But now? You blame me because of that woman? Because of that UNGRATEFUL woman?” by now I already get back on my foot. “Thank you so much Sica. Thanks for treating me this way.” And I walked out not bothering Yuri calling my name out. I was beyond mad. How can they blame me for all that happen? I was so clueless on the situation. I got into my car and drove off. I don’t have any place in kind but what I know I need to get out from the department.

 

Seohyun’s POV

When I pull Krystal into the car I spare a glance to Yuri. I can see she’s staring at me. Looking like she’s asking for an explaination. I got into the car before quickly slam the pedal. I can see Krystal’s teary eyes. “You know you can always back off if you want.” Silence. “Krys. I know asking you to do this is a very big thing to ask. You know what lets turn back. I’ll send you to your sister.”

“NO!” She screamed. “Its just that I make my sister cry. I feel bad.” She sighed. “But lets do this unnie. Lets finish what we started.” She said determinedly. “So what do you want me to do unnie?” I smile at her question.

“I know you are good with computers right? I will bring you in as my friend. I’ll introduce you to Hyo. But be careful. Hyo doesn’t trust people easily. So Taeng will try to make her trust you. I need you to enter the control room where Sulli works. I need you to get the old footage. I mean the unedited footage.”

“Footage? For what unnie?” I know she’s curious.

“For insurance.”

“Hurm?” she looks confused.

“Baby Jung. After all of this is over you will know why okay.” She just nod and I focus to my driving. Krystal will be staying with me in my apartment. So I’ll make a quick pit stop at my apartment before bringing her to Hyo.

 

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

I don’t get why Taeng want to add more people in this house. I know I shouldn’t doubt her but we already have Sulli to control everything but Taeng insisted in this girl. I hope she have a good explaination later. “Hey Hyo. What’s up?” Tiffany walks in to the living room.

“I don’t know why Taeng want to bring that girl in.” I said honestly.

“Oh if that what concerned you, actually Tae said that girl name is Krystal Jung Soojung. Does that name ring a bell?” Tiffany said playfully.

“Jung? As in sister to Jessica Jung?”

“Yes Hyo. So Tae said by having the younger Jung here, Jessica won’t just act freely. Every action she take, she’ll have to consider about her sister.” Tiffany say while sitting on my lap.

 “What are you doing Tiff?” I silently praise my sister for taking that smart move. But I’m more concerned on what Tiffany trying to do right now.

“I’m frustrated. Tae is on her break. Its been ten days already. I don’t know why its too long.” She’s playing with my button by now.

“Ha! You are ually frustrated you mean hurm? And you are trying to cheat on Tae with me? that’s so not a good step Tiff.” I try to talk to her but honestly I’m being turn on myself. Tiffany’s body is perfect. Even I got caught eyeing her at times.

“hahaha.. Of course not silly. I just want to see how you’ll react.” She got up and sit next to me on the couch. “Your face was hilarious Hyo. I should record that and show it to my Taetae.”

While we joke about that Seo walks in with a girl behind her. “Hey Hyo. Sorry for being late. There’s an unnecessary scene happen just now.” Seohyun say. Seo pull the girl with her and ask her to sit on the couch infront of me. “Where’s tae?” she asked. I just motion my hand to the stairs. She nod and walk upstairs. I can see the girl worried expression when Seo leave her.

“Don’t worry. I don’t eat people. Make yourself comfortable.” I said before motioning my maid to bring water for my guest. I can see Taeng walking down with Seo.

“Hey Krissie.” Taeng walk to the girl and give her a hug. I glance at Tiff. Surprisingly there’s no sign of jealousy.

“Hai unnie. How long has it been?” and starting from that they both have a conversation without us.

“Ehem! We are here to darling.” Tiffany said.

“Oh sorry guys. I really miss this little angel so much.” Taeng say. Little angel huh? Let see after this if she’s still an angel.

“So Krystal why do you accept the offer to work with me when you know I’m your sister’s enemy.” The girl look at me. taking a deep breath before answering.

“Actually my sister love to take me for granted. So I decided to find a job and show to her what I can do. I call Seohyun unnie and she offer to  work with her. I didn’t tell my sister about this until she know by herself this morning Miss Hyo.” I just nod. So this make it much more easier. She hate her sister. No. Hate is a strong word. She despise her sister? Whatever it is having this girl in my grab is a good move. I really need to reward Taeng and Seo for this.

“Just call me Hyo like the others okay.”

“But you are older than me. I don’t fell comfortable.” This girl really look innoncent.

“Then you can call me unnie if you want.” She smile before nodding.

“So I can really work for you?” she ask excitedly.

“Of course my dear. Of course. But do you know what kind of job you’ll be doing?”

“Erm. Seo unnie said she’ll tell me later.” I just nod.

“Fine than. For now there’s not much things to do. Seo you can take her home and tell her, her role. And Taeng, this girl is under you. If she cause any damage to us you will be responsible with it.” I said sternly. Eventhough she seems trustable but I don’t want to take any risk of her running back to her sister and tell Jessica everything about my dirty business.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Hey readers... another update for you. i'm trying to update often like before. hope i can finished this story before my second sem starts. Thanks for the people who left their comments.

so here come Krystal in the story. is Seo really trying to use Krystal against Jessica or she have another agenda? wait for the next update alright.

let me reply the comment.

b2uy_seomate -keep reading till the end okay. i will do my best to finish this story. thanks for da support.. :)

icantreact - You've got to wait till the end to know about Seo. YoonHyun? hurm.. lets see what I can do with them.

cowiscow - you've got to wait then. I'm sure Seo is a loving person when it comes to Yoona.

kykha7 - I didn't know when its getting this deep. I wonder if I can fix the mess I did with YoonHyun. hahaha. by the way. thanks for the support.

not to forget to my new subscribers. thanks a lot. see you on the next update. leave your comments if you can.

Bye~