6. Alibi?

My Foolish Agent

Taeyeon’s POV

            When I reached Kim’s mansion I run in to my sister. “It didn’t turn out well did it?” she said calmly. “How can you be so calm? Seohyun and Tiffany are out there putting their lifes on the line to save me. If they get caught we are done.” I said while panting. “Can you relax unnie?” “Don’t call me that Hyo. I feel like puking.” “Relax Taeng. Tiffany and Seohyun are the best we ever had. They will be fine. For now you need to help me create an alibi for them and for us.” “Alibi?” “Well Yes! I asked Sulli to hack our camera so that it shows that we are here in my mansion while all that happen.” “But they saw us.” “They saw you? In the dark? Well I think their superior trust a survaillence rather than people’s eyes Taeng. Now you just relax and let me handle this okay?”  I sat back on the sofa trying to catch a breath when a towel and clothes were thrown to me. “Take a shower. If you want to lie. Make it right. Make it believable Taeng.”

            After shower I went into the room Sulli were in only to be shocked by the sight of Seohyun bleeding and Tiffany trying to treat her. “Damn it Seo! Told you not to stay just now. Bring her to my room.” Few of my men help Seo to my room. I locked the door and help her.” “Just tell me you didn’t kill anyone.” Instead of answering me tears flowing down her eyes. “I shot her Taeng. She got injured because of me.” I hug her. “Its okay Seo. Its okay. You are doing what you have to do to survive.” My shirt are wet by now. “Lets get you clean up before the police arrive. I’ll try to cover this bruises. Luckily she didn’t damage your face. Just your lips is bleeding. You can just say you fell or better just say you got this while we kiss okay?” I tried to cheer the environment. And it works. Seohyun throw a playful punch to me before going inside the bathroom. “Want to take a shower together baby girl.” I joke. She just stare at me before closing the door not forgetting to lock it after.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I escorted Yoona to the hospital in the ambulance. I swear I am gonna hunt the girl name Seohyun for shooting my partner. Yoona gain consciousness in the ambulance and she manage to tell me that Seohyun is the one who shot her. “I’m sorry Yoong. I’m late. If I can arrived earlier you won’t get shot.” I said while watching her on the hospital bed.” Just then my phone rang. “Yoboseyo. Yeah Soo. Okay. I’ll go there straight from the hospital.”  Then I hung up. The three of them had been confirmed to be at Kim mansion. I borrowed one of my teammates car and drive there. I ask two of them to stay and guard Yoona tonight.

Sooyoung’s POV

            We arrived at the mansion and not long after Yuri arrived too. We rang the bell. The gate open itself and a few men were waiting for us there. “Been expecting us huh?” Yuri said. “I need to see Miss Kim Hyoyeon.” I told them. They walk us to the living room where Hyoyeon and Tiffany were there. “Well Special Agent Sooyoung, Yuri And Jessica. What can I do for you?” “I believe that your people Tiffany Hwang, Seo JuHyun and your sister Kim Taeyeon were involve in a drug dealing that takes place at the harbour an hour ago. We are here to take them to the department and ask them a few question to help our investigation.” I said. “Well I don’t think that’s necessary Agent Sooyoung. They are here in this house all the time. We were having business talk.” “There’s only Miss Hwang here. What about the other two?” Jessica asked “Kim Taeyeon! Get down here!” she shouted Taeyeon’s name a few times but there’s no respond. “Well if you don’t mind Miss Kim can we take a look upstairs?” “Of course Agent Jessica. Tiffany lets show our guest around shall we?” They lead the way upstairs.

            “Well This is Taeyeon’s room.” She turn the knob but it won’t budge. She pull a key out from her pocket. “You always have keys with you around Miss Kim?” Yuri asked. “Well no. but I just change a few keys in the house so that’s why I’m holding these keys.” We just nod. She pushed the key into the hole. By the time the door flung open we were greeted by a shocking scene. Taeyeon on top of Seohyun and they were kissing under the sheet. Seohyun’s lips were bleeding. Realizing they have guess Seohyun push Taeyeon’s body. “Don’t you know how to knock Hyo?” Taeyeon ask while covering her body. “How should I know you were having a session. I called out your name but you didn’t seem to hear and now I know why.” “You don’t seem to care that your sister have a relationship with your employee Miss Kim” I asked. “Well her personal life is for her to decide.” “Can you guys at least let us put some clothes on?” Seohyun said.

            We waited downstairs for them. The first thing we realized when they walk down is Seohyun limping and she have a few scratches on her body. I waited for them to be seated before I questioned her. “Miss Seohyun. May I ask why are you limping and your arms are full or scratches.” “Limping? Well its normal for someone who just have their session right?” she said bluntly. “Are you sure its not from the fight you have before with Agent Yoona?” “Fight? What fight?” “Then explain your bruises and scratches.” Yuri blurted with a high tone. “I don’t like you way of asking agent Yuri. I’m kind enough to let you talk to them in my house. If you don’t behave you may leave and talk to my lawyer tomorrow.” “I’m sorry Miss Kim. She’s a bit disturbed. Well Miss Seo if you don’t mind please explain your injury.” I said. I saw Hyoyeon nodding at Seohyun before she answer. “Well what can I do if my girl here likes it rough. You were lucky you walk in on us while we were kissing. We just tried something new just now that lead to this injury. So Agent Soo I think that explaination should be enough. I don’t think I would like to detail all that we were doing since few hours ago.”

            I had to calm myself down with the explaination. I know there’s not much we can do. Hyoyeon even show us her survailance showing three of them were at the mansion since afternoon and never leave.  Eventhough myself were screaming inside saying it have been hacked and change but we have no warrant to take the footage. We ended up thanking Hyoyeon for the cooperation and leave to the department. Along the way Yuri were quite. She’s mad. All of us are mad. But there’s nothing we can do right now.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey readers... Fast update like I promised. So Seohyun with Taeyeon? Do they really have a special relationship? want to do a Seotae instead? hahaha

And yeah i know readers will be worried when the author want to further their studies. But don't worry. I'll still update this story regularly. just maybe about 2 weeks time I need to register myself and i'll be busy for that whole week. But I think Thats it. I won't abandon this story okay.

see you on the next update and don't forget to leave your comments okay?

Bye~