11. Baby Girl

My Foolish Agent

Taeyeon’s POV

            I wonder what had gotten into that girl. Im Yoona almost put a bullet on her yet she ask Hyo not to press charges? At least she should have her time for trespassing. Luckily I manage to stop Hyo from getting mad at Seo. I have seen my sister in her worst state. When she get mad. She’ll do anything to that person. Seo should really stop caring about the Im girl. She should’ve move on already. If not whatever we’ve been planning for years will fail. I’m not saying Seohyun is selfish for still caring about Yoona. She’s been living with the girl for two years. Its imposible not to feel nothing. And being the closest to Seo. I know her history with Yoona. I know what actually happen in between them.

“Feel better Seo?” I ask after she walks out of her room.

“Yes. I guess. Anyways thanks Taeng. If you are late for even a second I’ll be on the hospital bed already.”

“Don’t mention it Seo. But I’m mad at you right now?”

“Aigoo my Taeng is mad at me? Why is that so hurm?” She ask.

“You should’ve press charges on Yoona. At least to keep her away for a while.” She sigh before sitting beside me. I put my arm over her shoulder and pull her into my embrace.

 “I don’t need us to add another problem Taeng. Its enough with what we are dealing already. Furthermore, our plan have been drag to long. We need to execute it soon if not I don’t think we will succeed.” She say.

“Do you by any change still love Yoona, Seo?” she didn’t answer me and stays silent.

 

-Flashback-

Seohyun’s POV

“Yoboseyo Miss Im. What can I do for you?” I ask Yoona who is on the other line.

“Well Miss Seo. We have an appointment at 7.30 remember?”

“Yes Miss Im. I won’t forget our appointment.”

“Well I hope you are getting ready by now Miss Seo. We don’t want to be late don’t we?” Yoona said. I let out a small laugh.

“Haish my silly Yoongie. Why the rush baby Yoongie? We got all night remember? Told you I’m all yours tonight.”

“No baby girl. I’m the one who is all yours tonight. Its your special day today. And not long enough it will be our special day.”

“Huh?” I puzzle on her word not to forget my cheek has turned reddish when she call me baby.

“Why are you being so sweet all of sudden Yoongie?”

“Can’t I be sweet to my girl?”

“Of course you can Yoongie. But just me okay. Don’t you dare to act like this with any other girl including Yuri.” I said sternly

 “Omo. Are you jealous with Yuri baby girl? She’s my bestfriend.” And then I can hear her laughing.

“I am! Because you are being to close to her.” I pout eventhough she can’t see me.           

 

            Yoona pick me up at 7.25. She’s early.Well she’s always early for our date and I really appreciate that. “Where are we going tonight Yoongie?”

“To my favourite restaurant baby girl. I’ve made reservation for us.” she said happily.

“I hope you reserve us the top floor. I really love the view from up there. Not to mention we can have our privacy there.” Yoona smirk at my words.

“Privacy baby? What do you have in mind?”

“Haish my ert Yoongie.” I smack her head. She laugh out loud and turn to look at me before giving me a peck on the cheek. “Focus on driving Yoongie. You can get us crash.” I said to distract myself after being kissed by Yoona.

            We had a really wonderful dinner. With a live band, an amazing view and the food chosen by Yoongie just suit my taste. When we were having dessert, Yoongie excused herself to the comfort room. Just then a text come in. “Turn around Seohyun.”I turn around to face a screen and a projector. I didn’t even realise when all of that has been set up. The waitress pull the curtain and turn the light off. The projector is turn on.

 

“Dear Seo JuHyun.”

“My name is Im Yoona. I am an orphan since I’m 16 years old. My father died of heartbreak because my mum left us when I’m only 5 years old. So I considered myself an orphan. After college and start working, I’ve made a promise that I won’t fall in love. What had happened to my parents had cause me a trauma.”

            The slide change and showing her picture since she’s young.

“But fate have brought us together. Series of unexpected meeting have lead my heart to you.”

I smile at the sentence. The slide continue.

“Seohyun, forgive me for I am not good in words. Forgive me taking a long time to make a move. Forgive me as I’m not a romantic person who can showered you with pickup lines and lovey dovey stuff. I’m a more straight forward kind of girl. I apologized if I bored you with my personality but that’s who I am.”

            The next few slides are full of our picture together. The one that make my eyes teary is when seeing the picture of  our 100th day celebration. I remember how Yoona make an effort to make it work. That’s the first time she’s ever being late. She bought me 100 roses, chocolates and a keroro doll to make it up to me. she brought me to the beach where everything has been set up. We had a barbeque together and sleep in the tent that night.

“Seohyun, tonight is your birthday. It’s a special day for you but I would like to make it our special day.”

The slide ends there but before I could turn around a video is playing. I know the background. It’s the café. At the entrance. Is this a live streaming or something because she is using the same tuxedo as tonight. I concentrate at the video when Yoona start talking.

“Seo JuHyun, as you know that I’m not good at words. I took six months before I finally take you as my girlfriend a month ago. And tonight, I have an important things to say. But before that. Happy birthday my dear Seo JuHyun. ”

            She stop talking and start scratching her head. That’s the sign of her getting nervous.

“Ermm.. baby girl.. I know its only been a month that I ask you to be my girlfriend, but I don’t want you to. I don’t want you to be my girlfriend Seohyun.”

            She’s looking straight to the camera when she said that. Tears threathening to escape my eyes. And saddingly, the video ended there. The light were turn on and the waitress pull the curtain back open. I stood up from the chair in attempt of leaving but when I turn around there she is kneeling infront of me.

            “Baby girl. I mean every word I say. I…” *slap

“How dare you Yoona! After everything we’ve been through, you say you don’t want me as your girlfriend? I’ve never loved anyone else before you. You are the first girl who owned my heart. I-I..” I can’t seem to finish the sentence because the tears keep strolling down my cheek. I walk away attempting on leaving.

-End Of Flashback-

 

Taeyeon’s POV

  *Snap *snap “ermm.. What?” “I call your name out but you didn’t respond. How far your soul have fly huh?”  Just what happen to her? I have to snap my fingers few times to get her back to reality.

 “Sorry Taeng. I guess I’m just tired. Too tired. I’m going to bed now. You should go back to Tiffany now.”

“You are asking me to leave?” I ask shockingly.

“Its not that Taeng. You don’t want me to earn another slap form Tiffany don’t you?” she's right. Tiffany is a very jealous type of person.

“See you tomorrow then Seo. Have a good rest and don’t think too much okay.” I kiss her forehead before walking out.

 

Jessica’s POV

  “House detention? But you said they are not pressing charges.” How can Sunny even think of doing that to Yoona? She know Yoona really well.

“Listen to me first Sica-yah. The director is beyond mad with what he heard. He want me to take disciplinary action on Yoona. But you know Yoona. She gets what she wants. If I took her badge and let her out of the department for three months, I don’t think she will just sit tight at home. I think without her badge it will make her act more that what she had done. Her bagde stop her from hurting Seohyun because she know who she is.” Although I’m still not agreeing to Sunny, what she just say is right.

“Hei Sunny.” Just then Sooyoung arrive.

“Having a date without me?” she say.

“You can still make a joke at times like this honey?” I asked.

“Can you not call her that infront of me?”

 “Oh come on Sunny.” I said. sunny just shook her head.

“You know what Sunny. Rather than leaving Yoona with Yuri, why don’t she stays with us in that period. At least there are two of us in the house. And Yuri can stay over if she wants.”

“Wow.. slow down baby girl. What’s going on? Why would Yoona want to stay with us?”

“I am putting Yoona under house detention. Its not necessary actually but I don’t want her to do anything stupid, so if she stays with you guys at least someone is watching her.” Soo just nod her head listening to Sunny's explaination.

 “I guess that’s the best than. And I agree with Sica. Just let her stay with us.” soo said. After thanking us Sunny excuse herself home.

When we reach to Yoona’s room we were shocked to see both Yoona and Yuri are on the same bed sleeping. “They are so cute together aren’t they? I wonder why Yoona didn’t still get it that Yuri loves her.” I said to Soo. She just nod. Soo said its better to leave them there alone. So we make our way to the car and drive back home.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

hey readers.. how many days have it been huh?

 so as I promised a short flashback about YoonHyun. some people have given up YoonHyun in this story huh. Hey! I started this story with YoonHyun so I'll finish with them okay.  and Don't worry about Seo. She has her own agenda. I'll make sure Seo and Yoong found their way back together. so people don't lose interest on reading because YoonHyun doesn't seem to have hope okay?

and I want to ask a opinion. will you be okay if I update once a week? for this one month I need to reschedule myself with classes and activities. Please comment about your thought okay? i've been demotivated in updating because there seems to not be any comment or response from you guys/ girls. I'm afraid the story line makes you bored or unintrested.

hehe.. anyways have a good day everyone. enjoy the story and see you on the next update,

Bye~