23. kidnapped?

My Foolish Agent

Krsytal POV

Seo unnie woke me up early saying we need to go back to my parents house. She needs to explain things to them. If can I wanted to keep this as a secret but after seeing my unnie that day. I feel bad. I hope they are not mad at me. I went missing for a month saying I attend foreign language class with my friend but actually I went for my training.

In the car its so quiet. I’m nervous and I can tell so does Seo unnie. She’s the one who need to talk to my sister.

“Change of plan. Your parents are not around so we’ll go to Jessica’s department. She said after checking her phone. I just nod. As we reached there unnie flashed her badge and we walked into the elevator. I grab unnie hand. She squezzed my hand assuring me everything will be okay. I walk behind unnie grabbing her shirt. Unnie knock on the door. A voice can be heard asking us to enter the room. As unnie open the door. “Seohyun what are you doing here?!” Sica’s unnie voice can be heard loud and clear.

“Relax. Jessica I’m here to return your maknae.” Seo unnie said. I peak my head from behind unnie.

“SOOJUNG!” unnie shouted. She push Seo unnie and pull me into a hug. I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

“Unnie.. I-I am sorry.” I said while sobbing.

“Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere?” Sica unnie ask whole looking around. Seo unnie then fake cough to get our attention.

“There’s something we need to talk about Jessica” unnie just nod and drag me to the couch. Seo unnie pull a chair and sit infront Sica unnie. Soo unnie just watch from her table. There’s no sign of Yoona and Yuri unnie. Unnie look at Seo unnie asking her to proceed. “Actually your sister, Krystal is an agent at my department.” I turn and look at unnie. Before I can cover my ears.

“WHAT?! NO! WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS?!” Sica unnie shouted. Soo unnie directly stand and sit beside Sica unnie to calm her down.

 

Seohyun’s POV

As I reached home. I throw myself on the bed. It’s a very tiring day indeed. Having to explain everything to the older Jung. Without realizing tears started to fall. I’m feeling a very heavy burden on me. To find Taeyeon. To stop Jessica from pulling Krsytal out of the department and not to forget to get Yoona back. Since we spoke yesterday I got very determined that I’m going to do whatever it takes to win her back. I told her, she’s my life I can’t possibly live without her. And I mean it. Every single word I said. At times like this it reminds me of her even more. My stomach start grumbling. Then I realize that I haven’t had anything since lunch. I went to the kitchen but there’s nothing that I can eat. I didn’t buy groceries for about a month already.

I decided to just eat somewhere. I got into my car without any destination in mind. I ended up at a restaurant. The place where Yoona proposed me. I park my car, get on the top floor and get to the table where she propose me. I don’t know why I just want to sit there even it hurts me more. Then a waitress approach me with a menu. I declined and straight away and order lime juice with steak. Yoona’s favourite. Not long after a few table away, there’s a couple celebrating birthdays. I smile looking at them. It reminds me of something Yoona special day. It’s the first time I ever wanted to do something big for her. All this while before on our relationship she’s the one doing everything.

-Flashback-

It’s Yoona’s birthday today. I wait for her to get back home. All our friends are here. A week ago I texted everyone saying I’m having a birthday party for Yoona. All of her friend including Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica not forgetting her boss Sunny. I asked Taeyeon to help me. This morning I already wished my Yoong this morning and cooked her seaweed soup. But what she didn’t know I’ve prepared a small party for her tonight.

As she came back home we surpised her with a birthday cake. It was just a small party but Yoona look so happy and I just can’t get enough of that smile on her face. The party was cut short as it was planned. I wanted to take Yoona somewhere. I drive us both to a park. There’s nothing much. I just want to spend time with Yoona under the stars. “Yoong.” I called her out after we both lied down on the grass. She just turned her head to look at me. “I wasn’t as romantic as you to rent the whole park but…”before I could continue, Yoona pull me into a kiss.

“I’ve never ask for anything Hyunnie. You. Being here right beside me. It already felt like everyday is my birthday. My special day.” She said.

“Yoong. I’ve nothing to offer but my love. Yoongie.. you know in any relationship, there’s up and down. If we ever reached that bottom I hope you will always put your trust on me. If ever the world turn their back on me I just need you to trust me Yoongie.” I said. It hurts knowing the lies we hide between each other. Neither us can blurt it out. But in case anything bad happened, I only need her to be with me.

“Hyunnie. You are all I had remember? I have no parents. Nor any relatives. I only have my friends as my family. You mean the most to me. If anything happened, I know there will be a solid reason why. Right Hyunnie?”she said. I just nod.

“I love you Yoongie. Just like you, there will be no one else. It will only be you till death tear us apart.” I said sincerely.

“I love you too.” The only reply I need from her.

-End Of Flashback-

 

Tiffany’s POV

I thought it was another surprised from my Taetae but then I realized my eyes become blurry. The last thing I remember was being drag into a van by a girl.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

After my proposal at the beach. I left to buy a gift for my Pany. I told her not to leave the house. I asked her to take a shower and wait for me to be back. It wasn’t that long but when I get home she’s not around. I look everywhere even at the beach. Suddenly I got a really bad feeling. Did she get caught? But there’s no police nor agent around. I wanted to call her when I realize I already disposed her phone.

I got panicked not knowing what to do. I tried calling Seohyun but she’s not picking up. I ended up sitting in front of my house crying. I can’t afford loosing her now. I’m regretting leaving her alone. At this time I shouldn’t have. There are many people looking for her.

 

Yoona’s POV

I just thought I can at least live in calm today when I got a call from Soo. “Yoong come to the department. One of Hyo’s people escape.” That’s the only thing she said and she hung up.

I quickly run to my car and drive to the department. As I arrived all of them are already in the room including Seo. I just spare her a glance before sitting beside my partner. “Everyone is here so let me start.” Sunny said. “Yesterday evening, Hyoyeon’s IT girl escape from prison. She was suppose to be transferred but the prison bus got ambushed. Three of our guard died and the others are treaten at the hospital. Badly injured I would say.” She took a deep breath before we continue. “We don’t have any clue on who’s behind this but knowing Hyo’s right hand girl is still out there which is Tiffany Hwang, she’s a probable suspect right now. As for Agent Kim Taeyeon, we still have no clue on her involvement.”

“Seo, can’t you find Taeyeon still?” Jessica ask.

“Unfortunately Tae is smart. She’s a well trained agent. She didn’t leave any trail. But there are a few places that I still need to look into. She may be there.” Seo answered.

“Yoona and Yuri, I want you to investigate about how Choi Sulli can escape while Jessica and Soo will help Seo to find Taeyeon and Tiffany. Are we clear?” Sunny asked.

“Yes Maam!” we answered sinchronisely.

Right after the meeting we went to our room. Jessica and Soo leave right after with Seo. I didn’t utter any word to her. She does steal glances at me. I noticed but choose to ignore. Now left with me and Yuri. Somehow the situation feel akward. “Yoona can we talk?” Yuri asked. I just nod before looking at her. “How is it with us?” she ask bluntly.

“Yul. Seo coming back will not change a thing. She lied to me. She left me. I promised to give you a chance. Its not fair to you if I just go back to her after what she have done.” I said.

“Is this what you want or you said this out of pity?”she asked

“What are you trying to say Yul?” I asked.

“Yoong. You are lying. I can tell. You still love her don’t’ you. Yoona I love you. I really do. And I want you to accept me if you love me back. Not because you feel bad to me.” She said. I look down. She’s right somehow. “Yoong I don’t want you to use me just to get revenge on Seo or anything like that. First love are hard to let go. Knowing what happened is not entirely her fault. You are not being fair to her to if she’s the only one carrying the blame. You did lie to her too Yoong. I’m saying this as your friend. No matter how much I love you. I can’t just forced you to accept my love.”

“Yul…”

“No Yoong. Don’t decide while you are mad or you are sad. Think about it over and over. I’m going to refresh myself. Let’s meet up later at the scene.” And with that she left without letting me to reply. She’s right. How badly I want to deny, she’s just right. I can’t let go of Seo no matter what. It’s just I’m mad at her right now. What a big heart Yuri have to let me go back to Seo even she herself is hurting. I decided to go home and change before going to the scene. As I reached home, a girl approach me. She looks familiar but she’s wearing cap. When she got nearer she hand me a handkerchief. I tried removing her cap and that’s when she make a move. She put the handkerchief on my face. I tried holding my breath. The girl pinned me down on the floor. I’m losing strength quickly on the sudden attack and everything went black in a second.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

hey readers. here's the next one for you.

so both Yoona and Tiffany went missing? who's behind it?

wait up for the next chapter alright.

have a good day readers.

Bye~