4. Preparing for Drug Dealing

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

            It’s been 6 month since we are not together anymore. I don’t get why Yoona don’t file for a divorce. Well I don’t even bother to step in the court either so I guess this is how we ended. I didn’t expect her to discover my identity that fast. She shouldn’t be there that night. My informer gave me the wrong info. Am I that bad? To crush her heart? To leave her in that condition? I could only thank God that Yuri arrived on time that night or else Im Yoona won’t be breathing in this world anymore. I’m thankful for that? Sometimes I wonder why.

            “So what is my girl doing?” A midget enter my apartment disturbing my peaceful night. “Since when I’m your girl Taeng?” Taeyeon just laugh and sit beside me while putting her hand over my shoulder. “Oh Sorry. You belong to the one and only Im Yoona huh?” by saying that she earn a punch from me. she groan in pain. “Damn! It hurts Seo! I was just kidding okay.” “You know that’s not something to joke about Taeng” “Fine! My apology. I thought you get over it already. Its been like half a year Seohyun-ah. Well that’s not why I’m here. We are going to have 5 more girls joining us in two weeks time. They are all yours to deal with.” I sighed with that. “I’m tired Taeng. Can’t anyone else do it?” “So you want someone else to handle the girls? Really Seo? What had gotten into you? Feel pity over the girls ey?” “Haish! I’m tired. Don’t you get it or what? You know what. Fine! Just tell me where and when to pick them up.” “That sounds more like my baby girl.” “I told you.. haish.. Whatever Taeng.”

            Taeyeon walk to the kitchen to find something to eat. Well this is my apartment but Taeng made this her second house. She stop by whenever she wants. Well not like I care. Just sometimes when I got reminded that she is Kim Hyoyeon’s sister I just don’t fell comfortable. Although Taeng is the eldest sister but all the business is run by Hyo. Taeng didn’t like the fact that Hyo run a dirty business at first but then she decided to join in. Well Hyo are good at words. She manage to persuade me to do everything she wants. Simply means I do all the dirty job for her. But then I owe my life with Taeyeon. If it wasn’t for her I won’t be here. Still alive I mean. Hyo wanted to take my life once. She suspected that I work with Yoona to pull her down. Luckily Taeng is there to convince Hyo I’m on her side.

            “Do you know about the drug delivery tonight? In about 2 more hours?” Taeng ask while walking towards me munching a sandwich. “Yes I know Taeng. And I’ve prepared myself, just waiting for you.” “Really? Dressing like this?” “Haish give me 15.” I walk in my room and get change. I look through my window viewing the city. I took a deep breath. Sometimes life is just unfair. Just why things have to go this way? I just hope time can fix things. I just hope when the time comes I can recover the things I’ve lost. While I was mesmerize by the city view, Taeng knock on my door. “Can you hurry up? We will be late baby girl.” “Yah! Can you wait. And I’m not your BABY GIRL!” I shouted. 

 

Yoona’s POV

            My heart is beating really fast and I don’t know why. I’m preparing myself for an ambush. There’s been a lead that there will be a drug dealing happening at the harbour. Yuri had been waiting for me the past 10 minutes but I can’t seem to get myself together. Something is just not right. My heart is telling me if I go something bad will happen. “What is going on Yoona? What took you so long?” Yuri ask. “I just don’t feel good Yul.” “Then I can just go alone with our team. You can just stay.” “No. I’m fine. Let’s go Yul. Soo and Sica must’ve been waiting for us already.”

            We walk to the meeting room for briefing. This ambush will be lead by Sooyoung this time. She gave us a briefing about a ship that is going to arrive at the harbour in an hour time. The dealing involve Hyoyeon’s people. So the target tonight will be Tiffany, Hyoyeon’s right hand girl. “If we manage to get our hands on Tiffany, I believe we can drag Kim Hyoyeon to court for all the crime she commit. So that’s the briefing for tonight. I expected everyone to be ready in fifteen. You all may leave except for Special Agent Yoona.” I was shocked that Sooyoung ask me to stay. I grab Yuri’s hand so that she won’t leave. Now its just the four of us in the room with Sica. “Why Soo?” I ask. “Yoong I am saying this as your friend. We expected that Seohyun will be there too tonight. Are you sure you want to join this mission?” “If you don’t want too we understand Yoong.” Sica added.  I look down to my feet. Even my teammates don’t trust me now? “I’ll make sure she’ll be okay guys. You shouldn’t ask that. Its like you don’t have trust in her.” Yuri said on my behalf. “Its not that Yul. You know what I mean. Nevermind. I’m sorry that I ask. Lets get ready shall we? We will get them tonight.” With that we leave the room after Soo and Sica hug me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hey readers.. How have you been doing?

So I guess you can see where this story is going. Seo and Yoona are going to meet. The question is can Yoona act profesionally? wait for the next update kays..

and Please do comment. I really need to know if you like how the story goes. don't just be a silent readers please..

I'm not good in giving titles. Sorry. hehehe.. see you in a couple of days.

Bye~