3. The First Meeting

My Foolish Agent

-Flashback-

Yoona’s POV

            The best thing I can ask for after being in a very dangerous mission is a holiday so that I can rejoice myself. Luckily this partner of mine is also having her break here with me. Fortunately  we are having a holiday during work days. Meaning there are not much people on this island. It felt like we have the whole place for us.

            Later that night we both have a small barbeque at the beach. Its so relaxing. The wind that blew softly hit our face. We both enjoy the night as we know we don’t get this chance to relax everyday. Well just as we thought the night will go smoothly I heard some fainting voice. At first I shrugged it off but then I saw something in the water. I try to sharpen my view and then it was confirmed that someone is drowning. Damn it! Who would have a swim in the middle of the night alone? Haish. I took of my shirt leaving me with my tank top and I dive in.

Well when it comes to swimming no one can beat Yul. So Yul get to the girl first before me. I help Yul after that to pull the girl to the shore. She was unconscious so I had no choice. I do a CPR on her. She finally cough out water. I turn her head so that the water won’t enter her lungs. After taking some breath maybe she finally realize the situation and panicked. She look at me and Yul suspiciously before trying to run away from us. I think her energy drained after a few steps she fell on her knees. I approach her slowly “Hey. We mean no harm. We just help you out of the water and stop you from drowning. Don’t you think we at least deserved a thank you?” she tried to utter her word but I can see she’s shivering. I grab my jacket and wrap it around her. “I-I’m So-Sorry.” She said. Its okay. Why don’t we send you back to your hotel. You need to warm yourself up.” “Yoong, I’ll clean up our place, you send her to her room okay?” Yul say.

I help the girl to walk to her room. Along the way I briefly scan her. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Not a kind of cloth you would want to wear for swimming. Did someone drown her or she tried to kill herself? Can’t help myself. Eventhough I’m on my break my instinct saying something is not right but I don’t think asking the girl now would be good too. She looks traumatized I can tell. We reached the girls room and she rang the bell. Wait! She’s not alone? Not even seconds pass the door flung open by a girl having around the same height as me. She look so worried. “Omo Taeng. What happened to you?” the girl asked. “She nearly drown. So if you don’t mind can you help me with her?” “Oh sorry come in please.” The girl said. We both drag the girl called Taeng to the bed. “Do you mind waiting outside while I help her change?” she said. “Ermm.. You know what. I need to get back to my friend. I think my job is done here. Or do you need anything else?” “Well. No.. but thanks for saving my friend. Thanks a lot. Only God can repay your kindness.” I just bow to her and leave to find Yuri.

-End of Flashback-

 

Yuri’s POV

            “IM YOONA!!!!!” “Geez.! You don’t have to shout Yul! Now my hurt because of you.” I just shook my head. Serve her right. She fell down from her chair. I called her half a dozen of time but she seems not to hear me. “Which planet have you landed?” I asked and earning a deadly stare from her. “Our Chief want to meet us. Let’s go.” “Haish what more did that woman want from us?” she complained. “Well you are her favourite agent, of course there’s new case or something.”

            We enter Chief Lee’s room. “Hey Sonkyu. What do you need?” “Firstly I forbid you from calling me Sonkyu like tons of time and we are in the department so its Chief Lee for you Agent Yoona.” “Are you on your break or something? Don’t have to get mad tho.” I can see Sunny shook her head. “So why are we here?” I asked breaking the silence. “Well Yoona you are aware that you are investigating The Kims case right?” Sunny pause looking at Yoona. “I know you have been handling it for three years now. But things are different now Yoona. You are investigating a case related to your wife. I hope you do realize that its breaking the department policy if you continue to do so right? It mi…” “Are you questioning my credibility now?!” Yoona rose from her seat. “No. But lis..” “Yes you are! This is my case! MINE! After three years you want me to back off because I am related to that woman?! NO! NO WAY! She is no longer my wife. She is just a criminal who manage to make the fool out of me. and I will never stop until I get to her. Don’t you dare try to get me off the case. I swear you will regret it!” “Are you done?” Sunny is looking at her calmly.

Yoona just get back to her seat and face Sunny. “First. You should listened to others until they finished talking then you can speak your mind out. Second. I am your Chief. Eventhough we know each other years ago you still need to respect me here. Third. I’m not trying to get you out of the case. There are new leads that I want you to follow up. But first I want to see whether you can handle this case professionally or not. It seems that you just showed me that you are being emotional with this case. So tell me know what do you want me to do?” Yoona just sighed. “I’m sorry Sunny. Its just.. hah!” Sunny turn to look at me. I can only be the spectator when it comes to this.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Hey readers.. As promise I will do a double update today right?

Poor Yoona. Can she still investigate this case fairly? and wait for the next chapter okay. I'll give you Seohyun's side of the story.

Btw, I'm truly sorry. how grateful I am? I totally forgot to do one really important thing.

Thank you subscribers and voters!!!! Not to forget people who comments.

*bow

okay now I can go and have my holiday in peace after updating this. See you in urmmm 3 to 4 days? Don't forget to comment and give your opinion okay? Don't be a silent readers please.. :)

Bye~