13. Hard Decision

My Foolish Agent

Hyoyeon’s POV

            I just ended a call. The deal with Siwon is a total fail and he had been caught. The new supplier who just call me just now are giving me a very good deal. Baekhyun. He is Taeyeon’s friend. At first I was suspicious but to think twice I shouldn’t doubt my sister. A knock heard and I ask that person to come in. I have been expecting Tiffany to talk about the deal. “Need me Hyo?”

 “Yes Tiff. We've found a new supplier.” I say

 “That fast? I thought you say we should cool down first. We don’t want the cops to meddle again.”  Tiffany look worried.

 “I know but then this is someone introduce by your lover. And to think we are already running out of stock, it will effect the business. We may lost few hundred thousands.” I state her the fact.

“Wait! Tae introduce him to you? That’s weird. But if that what you say. When is the deal going to be? I will be going with Tae and Seo again?”

            I never get my hands dirty for this kind of think, but my business is not stable lately. If the deal is off I might have some trouble later. Its not that I don’t trust the three of them anymore but I need this to happen. “I’ll go with you girls.” I blurted.

“Pardon?!”

“You heard me right Tiff. I’ll go with you.”

“Hyo.. I don’t think..” I cut her off.

“I need this Tiff. If Baekhyun is Taeyeon’s friend, we have no reason to doubt him. And who knows by meeting him in person can get us more benefits?”

 “Are you that desperate Hyo? It won’t effect much if we take a break for a while. Trust me!”

“Yes I am Tiff. We need this deal. Now you better get yourself and our men to prepare. The deal is in 8 days. Go and check our meeting place. Make sure everything is safe.” I can see Tiffany is not satisfied with my decision but she just nod before excusing herself.

 

            I turn my chair around and look through the window of my office. Is this the right decision to do? Haish.. what am I thinking. I have to do this. I need to be bolder rather than just sitting on this chair letting my sister doing everything alone. I can’t have people doubting me that I can’t run this business that I need my sister to handle everything. Yes! I will go and cut this deal and after that I’ll be richer. Richer than I am now. Call me greedy but as far as I’m concern, money can buy everything. Everything in this world including other people soul. I don’t have to worry about getting caught. I will have my men on alert. There’s nothing Kim Hyoyeon cannot do.

 

Yuri’s POV

            Haish this Im Yoona. Can she get herself out of trouble for a while? When the three of us arrive home for lunch we noticed that no one is at home. At first we thought she was sleeping that’s why she didn’t get the door. I try to call her but her phone is left at home so does her purse. We try to search her nearby the apartment but she’s nowhere to be found. “Should we call Sunny and inform her?” Sica ask. Yoona is not allowed to leave the house. We don’t want her to bump into Seohyun and do stupid stuff again.

“Lets give her 10 more minutes, then we call Sunny.” Soo said. I sat on the sofa thinking of any place she might go.

Soo was about to call Sunny when my phone rang. “Yoboseyo.” 

“Yuri-ah…” I identify the caller right away.

“Yoong? My God where have you been? We are worried about you.”

 “Yuri-ahh.. you need to help me.”

“Why? What have you done?”

“Can you come to my favourite restaurant?”

“Your favourite restaurant? You are there? How can you go that far without your purse?”

 “Just come here Yuri ah.”

“Alright. I’ll be there. Stay still okay.” Right after I hung up Sica rain me with questions. “Patience Sica. I’ll explain in the car.

 

On the way to pick Yoona up, Sica has been asking question at me non-stop. “Sica darling. You should stop stressing Yuri out.” luckily Soo is understanding enough to stop Sica. When we arrived we showed our bagde and ask about Yoona. One of the waiter bring us straight to the manager office.

“What happened Yoong?” I ask right after I enter the room.

 “I want to have my lunch here but I didn’t realise I left my purse at home.”

 “Not just your purse Yoong. You left your phone to and make us worry over you.” Sica said with a stare.

“I’m sorry. I’m just bored alone at home.”

“You know you can’t leave from the house right?” She just nod at what Soo said.

 

            We are lucky that one of the waitress still remember Yoona as their regular customer. I paid for the food and take Yoona home. I know how stressful to just sit at home without doing nothing. Just then I got a call from someone I knew. I walk into the room as I don’t want Yoona to listen to the conversation. The call really give me a shock. and Now i'm thinking what I should do with the info I just got.

 

Sunny’s POV

            After hanging up the call I let out a sighed. I just make a very important decision without aknowledging my team. Eventhough Soo knows about this but its not even half of it.

            The one making me worried right now is Yoona. Will she accept my explaination? We known each other since childhood. You can never gain Yoona’s trust easily. And knowing what’s going to happen after this Yoona will surely loose her trust on me. Worst! Will she still take me as her friend right after?

            Who said its easy to be a chief? Sitting on the chair everyday and order people around. Being a chief meaning making big decision. And every decisison made, involve other people’s life. If something happen to my people, the responsibility will be thrown onto my shoulder. I can just pray that when the time comes, God help me to make Yoona understand whatever I do is for her. To keep her safe. To make sure she won’t get hurt.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Hey readers.. Miss me? No? haha

So in this chapter there's not much but who do you think call Sunny? let me give you a clue. review my previous chappter and ask yourself which side is her actually?

and for readers who is missing Yoonhyun moments please anticipate my next chapter okay..

see you on the next update. leave your comments alright? Bye~