1. Introduction

My Foolish Agent

Hey everyone. So as you know I'm a new writer and this is my first story. English is my second language so if there' a grammartical error please forgive me.

I know I said that I'll post the first chapter after one week but I already have 16 subscribers so I guess its a good start and I decided to post this earlier. I didn't know making Seohyun the badass here make you intrested. hahaha.

There's not much here in this first chapter. More like introduction to the story. Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Yoona’s POV

            All this cases file on my table is just so frustrating! Patience Im Yoona! Just two more hours of this paperwork and I can go home. Home? There’s nothing special at home anyways. Since the day I got to find out my wife betrayal there’s nothing special in my life anymore. I live for work and I don’t even care to find someone to replace her as suggested by Yuri.  It hurts. My heart feels like being struck. Someone I’ve been marrying for two years, Living in the same house, sleeping on the same bed with me, even make love to me are actually a liar. A pretty good one that an agent like me fell into her trap. The worst is that I got to know all that a week after our second year anniversary.

            Now its been nearly 6 months that awful night happen. The night I almost jump off a cliff if it not because of Yuri. And now from being Seo JuHyun’s wife, I’m now her stalker. The one who is going to drag her to her doom. I’m watching every step she take waiting for her to make a mistake. She’s not some criminal that hide herself. She’s a high profile criminal. She don’t have to run, nor hid herself. She covered all her dirty business by her wealth or by her boss wealth I can say.

            Its funny right? How someone as beautiful as her can be a pimp? A pimp? Yes! You read it right. She lure young girls, pretty women, to work with her. Promise them bright future. Well I guess all she does is just ruining their lives. Once in there’s no way out. And I don’t get how they cover everything up so perfectly that whenever we tried to catch them we don’t have enough evidence or to be exact there’s nothing we can find. All the club we raid are legal. Not even one underage girl and no prostituition activities like being report. None! Nothing! I wonder how they did that. But anyways I believe no one is perfect.

              One day they will make mistake and at that moment I will be there to get them. Specifically to get her! Yes! It sounds like I’m getting my revenge. Maybe I am. being professional. Will you keep calm if you were in my shoes? Living in a fake marriage for two years? Well I haven’t got a divorce yet. Meaning by law we are still a married couple. So the question now why I didn’t file a divorce right? As far as I’m concerned I no longer take her as my wife the day I find out her identity. Don’t mind going to court wasting time to file a divorce. It will only kill me more. Her smile, her smirk as if she don’t even feel a slightest guilt in her that she crushed my heart.

               A month ago in an operation, I have to deal with her. Well its her club that we raid. And I’m incharge to make it worst. She talk to me as if I never existed in her life, as if we were never married. And the smirk she have plastered on her face that day kills me. She showed me around her place herself and prove that the place was clean. I almost slap her to wipe the smirk on her face. Yuri was there and understanding enough to drag me out. The last thing she want is for me from being withdrawn from this case. She know how important this case is for me. I’ve been working for this case almost three years. Just with a different target. Three years ago my target would be Kim Hyoyeon. A very succesfull businesswoman, yet behind all that she is the one who owns everything. She never get her hands dirty. She only fund the money so that her dirty business would run smoothly. I was so ambitious being the best agent in my agency making me putting everything in the case. Now, I’m still investigating the same case but my focus is no more to Kim Hyoyeon. My attention is now diverted to a woman name Seo JuHyun better known as Seohyun.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

So How's the first chapter? its a short chapter for now. but don't worry there's more to come.

I hope you readers can leave your comments and thought about this story. Don't be a silent reader okay?

See you on the next update in couple more days.

Bye~