Chapter 7

Even You Are The Devil

The mark on his chest aches, whenever he looks towards the Kwon Clan. It feels like a string has pulled him towards the shape shifters. It is then when he saw a very beautiful boy, latches at a young teenage girl, with a chubby teen escorting them. The shine from the boy eyes makes his heart skipped a beat, making him forgets his longing towards his lover.

“We are very thankful you invited us, sire,” his musing are interrupted by a polite voice from behind. Younghoon Kwon, the new leader of the Kwon Clan politely bowed and smile towards him. He then smiles, while his eyes darted towards the trio, sensing the small boy is sulking. Younghoon then looked towards the direction, only smiling when he realised what caught the Dark Prince attention.

“Dami, Yongie and Hyun. Come here please,” he called the trio, making Seungri blushed. Embarrassed as his action have been caught. The girl then pulled both boys towards him, making the smaller boy whine and pouted. “How cute,” Seungri thinks.

A sweet scent lingers on his nostrils when the boy came reaching the vampire, which makes him startles, scent that suddenly fills the room, making most of the vampires in that room drools. Hisses could be heard and fangs from several vamps could be seen, but a glare from Seungri stops them from jumping towards the boy. The boy looks uncomfortable, but Seungri could not sense any fear from him. Only annoyance from his face told Seungri that the occurrence is normal for the boy. Younghoon then pushed the boy and the girl forward, making the boy pouted. Seungri could sense that the chubby boy escorting them are uncomfortable. He is avoiding Seungri’s stare, as if he knew who he is?

“My lord, let me introduce you, my eldest daughter, Dami Kwon, and my youngest son, Jiyong Kwon. Also my beta son, who is their best friend, Seunghyun Choi,” with the introduction, Seungri could feel his heart nearly burst, while Daesung gasped in shock. Eyes could not leave Seunghyun, making the boy just bow down his head.

Though he is not supposed to, he crouches in front of Jiyong, making the other guests as well as Jiyong parents gasped. Jiyong seems frightened, when he saw Seungri have bared his fangs, while holding his face.

“Why? Why do you still have that sweet scent?” the vampire looked deep into the brown eyed boy, trying to search a piece of his lover soul, only to find a confuse boy looking back at him with fright.

“My lord…. Wha..what have I done wrong?” Jiyong tries to ask, thinking that he have offended the vampire, which could end his life in seconds.

“My lord, I’m sorry. He is only a mere human,” Younghoon try to save his son, afraid that the vampire wanted his son as his meal. Daesung quietly came behind Seungri, patting his back, making the vampire realised the scene that he have created. He lean into the boy cheek, kissing him, and letting him go, realising that the boy is not his lover. Seunghyun quickly grabs a shaking Jiyong and embraced him, trying to block other vampire or shape shifters or any other creatures from approaching Jiyong.

“Daesung, bring the children to rest at the library. Forbid any creature from entering it until end of this ball. Make sure they will be food provided throughout the night. Only the Kwon is allowed to have them,”

“Yes, my lord,” and Daesung ushered the three of them towards the library.

Jiyong seems tired, making Seunghyun suddenly picked him up and bring him towards the library. Daesung is amused seeing how Seunghyun taking care of Jiyong. When they enter the library,Dami and Jiyong rushed towards the couch, and Jiyong snuggled to his sister, as Dami have shifted into a tiger and both of them fall asleep instantly, leaving both Daesung and Seunghyun alone.

“I know you recognized me,” Daesung said while starting to prepare some meat for Seunghyun. Seunghyun smirked, realising he has been busted.

“It is frustrating you know, having to start from the beginning, being back to square one, starting your life from scratch,” Seunghyun says under his breath, still Daesung could hear it. He smiled, sadly. Understanding it must be difficult for Seunghyun, to be born again and again, only to face a difficult life.

“What about Bae and Ji. Jiyong seems do not recognised Seungri,” and Seunghyun sighed.

“He haven’t gain any of his capabilities and memory yet. Maybe mother have erased it, knowing that the time has yet to come. Bae is at home, also being reborn but not as siblings. He is the son of the other beta,”

“I miss you,” Daesung said quietly, looking at the chubby boy who busying himself munching his meat.

“I know Dae. Me too. Maybe when the time comes, we all will have our happy ending. Until then, me and Bae will protect Jiyong while you, Seungri. This is the worst curse of the century,” Seunghyun chuckles dryly.

For the first time in centuries, Daesung cries, knowing that his unrequited love, is actually mutual. Only, they need to sacrifice in order to restore the ill fated lover before they, themselves could taste theirs.