Chapter 40

Even You Are The Devil

RLKGFcc.jpg" />

E18D5Qx.jpg" />

Jiyong

Warm, is what he felt before he could open his eyes. He could felt himself lying on a warm hard bed. Slowly, he opened his eyes, and he saw he was on lookalike bed in a very dark room. He slowly stands up, look around and saw that the room has a balcony in at. He then walked at the balcony, trying to figure out where he is, actually.       

Looking at the outside, he was surprise. Down below he saw a very dark land, with so much fire flickers. He could hear a loud groans and rumble, also some tools being made. He stepped back, knowing he needs to find way out, although he is really dizzy. It is then Belial suddenly appears in front of him.  

“Where am I? What happened?” he really freaked out, bombarding the demon with train of questions.

“What do you remember?” he snorted, as he really hated it when every time he ask a question, being answered with another question.

 “Me, the Lycans, and my lover. Where is the beast?”

“Down there, to the place he should belong,” Belial answered him calmly, still amused that the man in front him does not  take the hint the place he is in.

“What??? Is this... Is this Tartarus?” Jiyong was perplexed, realising he has fallen into the abyss. Belial just smile. “But, how could I survive? And why are you here?”

The demon laughed haughtily. “This, my son is my palace. I am the lord here and you as well. Look,” showing Jiyong a mirror hangs at the wall, showing the reflection of Jiyong, which now has fully transformed into his demon personifications.

“I don’t understand,” but still, he is mesmerized with his own reflection.

“The Greeks calls this place Tartarus. While the other places, they call this place hell. I live here, being one of the kings, if you may say. And you are welcome to be at my side, Cain” Belial, the Demon of Manipulator, really hold his name. Jiyong smirked. He already knew his demon true name, but hearing someone says to him, feels different.

“I might want to take a walk, and then I will decide,” Jiyong told the other demon casually.  Belial smirked, and shows the other demon the way towards the door, calling a fury to accompany Jiyong.


Author Note : Short... Ya I know. But hope you will enjoy this.