Chapter 49

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong

He opens his eyes slowly, heads pounding strongly. Sitting on the bed, he realised that he was in the dark palace, in Seungri’s chamber specifically. Looking around, he spotted Seungri sitting on the chair located the end of the bed. Startled, as he only realised that he was not alone, his heart broke when he saw how worn out Seungri’s state was.

“My lord……” in the blink of eyes, Seungri has seated in front of him; pulling him into a crushing hug. The vampire was not in good state.

“I am hungry, and worn out; worrying where the hell has my lover vanished to? Now, I am overwhelmed when you are in front of me. You won’t leave me again, right?” and he heard a small sniff from the vampire. Jiyong felt guilty, for he knew that he is the reason for the vampire been in that state.

“I’m sorry, my lord. I’ve lost my way in the depth of the abyss, trying to find my way back to the light. I do not know how long that I’ve been strayed from the land of the living, as I have to admit that I am part of the abyss. But, knowing that you are waiting, makes me found my way.”

“Your scent…….” Seungri keep kissing and nibbling his neck. He knew that the dark prince is hungry. Giving full access of his neck to the other, he prepared himself, “I’m yours, my lord” and he could feel fangs pricked into his vein.

As Seungri kept his blood, he could feel his desire started to emerge. When the dark prince detached his fangs from his neck, and started the wound, and his jaws, he surrenders himself. Without both of them realised, they drown in their longings and desire that more potent than any curse, they have bonded.

As the strings of soul entwined, light that as bright and pure as the sky form at the lair of The Moiroi. The sisters could only watch in despair as their curse to the ill-fated couple has been broken.The Goddess of Love could only smiled bitterly, as her planned to have a night with the sorcerer could not be executed while The Shai’s, Hecate, Selene and Circe are feel so relieved as the ill-fated couple has won their battle.

Both lovers drown both their hardship with their love, neither realised that The Dark Palace are no longer in the dark as the minions in the kingdoms saw how the once gloomy palace has slowly turned bright.