Chapter 9

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong

It has been 2 weeks after the ball. Father told me that the Dark Prince has shown interest to me, making me feel between amused and annoyed. What in the world that the (handsome) bloods er want me for? I am just a mere human teenager that lives with a pack of shape shifter.

Speaking of my family, father do told me again and again that I will be his heir and lead the clan when the time comes. I really am not interested as I know I am only a teenage human; do not have any abilities to shift. I realised that I am adopted, as Jae Suk do told me that my parents found me at the heart of this forest.

I am lucky that my parents, my (annoying) sister, and my pack love me despite who I am. Only now, the problem that I face is; since I am the heir of the Kwon’s, few other clans has started courting me. They do now that I am only a human, but for them, it is not a problem, and I do know I am handsome. Shape shifters tend to mate with human, although the occurrence is rare.

“Well, is this the beautiful prince of the Kwon?” a voice suddenly startles my musing. Looking at my back, I saw the son of the Jang’s clan is smirking towards me. Jang Hyunseung, the boy is actually a year younger than me, but as he is born as an Alpha, he really is full with pride. He does talk down towards Jiyong, thinking that the older will be the one grovelling on his feet one day. He believes that the Kwon’s will HAVE to accept his clan courting, as the Jang’s is one of the original shape shifter.

Not bother to listen to him; I hurriedly rushed towards my mansion. Just standing near Hyunseung making me feels something chill. He just smirked when I walked past him, making me started running. It is then I feel that i was grabbed harshly and being pushed at the nearby trees. My arms have been pinned at my back, and that is when I felt Hyunseung breathes at my nape, kissing it sloppily.

“You really an omega, human,” and I was shaking when I felt his free hand started to wander at my body, with his body pressed on my back.

“You really have a nice scent. No wonder that blood er is attracted to you. But I will make sure that you will be mine,” with that he ripped my (favourite) shirts, making me trembling with anger and fear. I try my hardest to struggle, but to no avail.

My head suddenly feel heavy, as Hyunseung keep his ministration, trying to rip my pants, as well. It is become unbearable painful and hot, making me screams in agony, when my body suddenly feels lighter. I felt Youngbae embraced me in his arms, while a small eye guy holding Hyunseung on the ground. A glimpse of the Dark Prince behind Youngbae is the last thing I saw before succumb to the darkness.