Chapter 13

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong walked hastily towards the frozen garden. He was trying to calm the rage that he felt. Seunghyun and Youngbae followed him hurriedly, afraid that the mortal is doing something foolish. During the years of Jiyong magic have developed, they knew that the man capabilities of destroying anything in his path if he is angry.

“Shape shifters and their pride... Tch.... Who he thinks he is?” Jiyong mumbled under his breath, his he suddenly flicked his fingers, and to Seunghyun and Youngbae’s surprised, a tree which located in front of Jiyong burned down.

“Ji...Jiyong, my prince. Please calm down,” Seunghyun tries to calm the raging man. Jiyong then exhaled, wouldn’t want to freak his best friend. It is then they heard a gasp behind of them.

“What do you want, Hyunseung?” Jiyong asked the younger that face has turned white, witnessing the burning tree.

Hyunseung then bow at him, not wanting to anger him more.

I just wanted to thank you for giving me chances to prove myself. Thank you so much,” Jiyong smirked, knowing he will have fun messing with the younger.

He then held the younger chin, while looking deep in to his eyes, “No, thanks to you for not throwing any tantrum. You dare to treat me like a , I’ll make you regret that you ever been born. You knew who my real mother is, don’t you?” and Hyunseung nodded fervently. He then peck the younger cheeks, making the latter blushed.

“Well, look who’s becoming like an omega now?” and Jiyong laughed hysterically, leaving Hyunseung, Seunghyun and Youngbae behind, perplexed with his behaviour, walking towards his room.

“He is becoming more and more dangerous and evil,” Seunghyun said, looking towards the other two shape shifters. Hyunseung just nodded, while Youngbae looked deep in thoughts.

No one has realised, that from afar, a shadow of a female figure have witness the occurrence, feeling heavy looking at what her son has become. “He has lost the feeling of love. That’s why. O My Son, hope you could found your way back before everything unveil itself,” with that, she vanished from her hideout before the shape shifters realised that she was there.