Chapter 26 : Rag Doll

Even You Are The Devil

Author's Note : I'm sorry for yesterday's teaser. Actually, this is one of the hardest chapter for me to write. I know it is quite confusing, and I hope this chapter have clear any of your confusion. Comments please.


Seungri

The Jang’s clan really is something. Never have he thought that the The Greeks Goddess could be forbidden to enter one realm. Once they arrived at the east kingdom, the three goddesses can’t enter into the mist that being created surrounding the Jang’s clan colony. It is then he realised they are not to be under estimated.

The Eastern dragons calmly crashed the Jang’s palace’s wall, as one of them, which Daesung’s rode spurt fire towards the palace, and they calmly blast one of the chamber walls, making few guards blasted away. No wonder the Jang’s Clan is claimed to be powerful, they do have few nymphs as their minions.

Jiyong’s father have turned back to be a man, and he calmly walked towards a closed door, flicked his hand and the door blasted to pieces. The view inside the chambers suddenly makes his cold blood boils, seeing Jiyong tied and gagged on the bed, Hyeunseung buried deep inside his future lover and Kyunglim enjoying the show. He was running towards Hyeunseung with a speed of light when Jiyong suddenly rised and pulled his mouth gag, surprised him but still he managed to push the shape shifter towards the nearest wall. Nobody could touch what is his.

Every creature in the chamber has turn to their own avatar, making the room air swirled with tense. Kyunglim tries to attack Seunghyun, but Daesung have managed to create an unknown shield, defending Seunghyun from any harm. It is then, Woochi chant a few foreign language, making Kyunglim suddenly kneel in front of him, hands trembling and couldn’t lift his head.

Youngbae have pulled Jiyong to his side, and covers the man with a cloth that he found nearby. His face is blank and emotionless, while his eyes have lost his white eyes, only be replaced with a shining blue and black and his beautiful face has turned demonic. Seungri walked slowly towards Jiyong cautiously, while he eyed the scales that carved at Jiyong’s shoulder blades.

 The smirk that carves on Jiyong’s face send shivers to every creatures in the room. As he already decent enough, he slowly walked towards Kyunglim, while his blue eyes bore holes at the shapeshifter. He lifted his hand, opening his palm and directs it at Hyeunseung limp bodies that has been thrown at the end of the room.

Every creature flinched when Hyeunseung bodies floats to the centre of the chamber. Seungri tries to approach Jiyong, but one look from the latter stops him from his tracks. Woochi’s face suddenly frowns, sensing a demonic aura have surrounded Jiyong. Seunghyun quickly hold Kyunglim when Woochi tries to sprint towards Jiyong when a grin suddenly spread at Jiyong’s face. Jiyong grasped his fist; a bone crushing sounds echoed through the chamber, came from Hyeunseung limp body making everyone gasped.

Hyeunseung body falls to the chamber’s floor like a rag doll, with Kyunglim’s scream fills the chamber.