Chapter 28

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong

Woochi press the side of his temple; while chanting a language that he hasn’t heard before. He could feel a point in his head being released, a heavy feeling that before this have clouded his mind feels light, and he suddenly jerked when flashes of him and the dark prince suddenly appeared in his mind.

He then jerked up from the bed, clutching his head, when the memory of few hundred years started pouring into his mind. He could see himself and Seungri met in the middle of the forest, the place he was been found with his parents, he could see their first date, his first magic, his first kiss and also his own prosecution. It feels so vivid. He even saw the Moiroi putting a curse on him and Seungri.

Without him knowing, he was hyperventilating again, crouching beside his bed. He could feel his empty heart slowly been fill, and the small scar above his heart suddenly warmth. He felt strong arms hugged him from behind, while trying to calm him.

“Shhh.... Jiyong. Calm down, please,” within his torment of the flood of memory, he vaguely heard Seungri’s voice, trying to calm him.

“Why???? Why anyone didn’t tell me anything before?” he screamed. His back suddenly full of scales and Seungri could feel Jiyong’s body feels so hot suddenly. He tries to calm the freaking man in his hand, although he could feel his arms started to burn. The door of the room suddenly burst open, Kiko rushed towards Jiyong. She kneels in front of Jiyong, cupping his cheeks and chants few spells, making him suddenly calms. “Why???” Tears streaming down on his cheeks, he looked at Kiko, eyes full of sorrow.

“It is time for you to know the truth, Jiyongie. I’ve told you to fill your empty heart with love, right?” Kiko softly told him.

“But... I thought having you by my side were enough,” and Kiko shakes her head.

“You need to find the one that been missing inside here,” tapping Jiyong’s little scar; “You know I’m not  the one for you. Besides, I’ve told you I am Artemis huntress,” and she smiles softly. Jiyong still sobbing, clinging to Kiko, not realising that Seungri has released him. Both Seungri and Woochi have left him and Kiko alone.

“Is Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung knew?” he asked Kiko. Kiko nodded, eyes full of pity, looking at her fellow sorcerer condition.

“Seunghyun and Youngbae are also reincarnated from the previous occurrence, only this time around, they are born as your subordinate, not your siblings,” she explains, only to fuel Jiyong’s confusion.

“Look, Jiyongie. Don’t regret, don’t deny and don’t feel remorse. Everything happens for a reason. Circe put you in this vessel because she thought this baby is human. You are supposed to be human, even your father supposed to be human,”

“Am I not human anymore?” he sobs.

“You are human, but your vessel isn’t. Now, you even posses some of Woochi traits, a dragon. Don’t be afraid. I am also aren’t fully human. We are even, now,” Kiko try to humor him. It manages to make Jiyong chuckle. Kiko really is a good companion. Jiyong leaned on Kiko, feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.

“Just promise me one thing,” Kiko suddenly said, making Jiyong looked at her. “Don’t rely on your memory to accept the vampire. Put aside the memory and search the love between you by creating new memories. You are living in this life; find your love for this life, not for the past. Then, you can find in you the meaning of true love. Don’t rely on ‘both of you meant to be together’. You deserves some happiness in this life,”

“I will. Besides, these memories that I saw, are not my life. Maybe it is, but I can’t feel it. I don’t remember any feeling from it. It looks so real, but without any emotions,” Jiyong said.

“Take your time, but please consider Seungri’s feeling. He’s been living for nearly 300 years longing for you. It is not unknown memories for him, but real past experiences,”

“But... do I need to submit to the bloodsucker? You know that his kind freaks me out?” Jiyong suddenly whines. Kiko laugh at his antics. Now, that is Jiyong that she knew.

Outside the room, Seungri stands, leaning on the door. He could hear everything happens in the room. Though he felt thankful to Kiko for calming and explaining everything to Jiyong, but he could feel his cold heart suddenly constrict painfully. He just hopes that Jiyong could find the meaning of love in his heart without them relying to the past.   


Author note : Sorry for not updating this story for quite a long time. I'm searching the mood and trying to organise the plot. Hope all of you enjoys this chapter, and comment please.