Chapter 31

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong

Feelings are dangerous. It is something that you can’t control, neither fully understands. He sometimes loathed himself, as he does have a very soft spot for the white hair vampire. He can’t say that he is in love, yet.

Love, he once heard that the ‘who-the-hell-is-Belial’ told Seungri that it is something powerful. More potent than any magic that ever created in earth. His own bitterness emerges, and he loath the word itself. Love is the reason he was curse by the Fates.

After the memorable night he spent with the dark prince, he willed himself to ask Seungri to be his date for three full moons. Though the latter , asking whether he really wanted to do his routine, he sticks to his principal. After all, he is Hecate’s legacy. The vampire just smiles looking at his stubbornness.

“I don’t mind to be your date, my prince. Maybe in those three full moons, you could find your way back,” calmly Seungri told him, while lovingly swatted his hair. He shivered, as the gesture is so foreign to him, but his face remains stoic. Seungri chuckles, fully aware that the wizards are flustered, but he knew at least, in within three full moons, they could relive the love that has lost. Jiyong could feel something in his empty heart slowly fill in, but his logic prevents him from believing.

A necromancer, the heir of shape shifters clan in love with a vampire; it’s like a taboo being broken. He is sure being despised by his clan. He sighed, as he prayed to the Titans and Olympus that this time around, his journey could be easier.

Fates are cruel, and his journey, though many times being reincarnated is tough. Maybe he really is the dark child, the mortal that can’t be love, the personified of something unknown that lurked from tartarus; a creatures that even the gods dare not say. He realised, amongst the Titans and Olympus, there are other creatures, other gods that he does not know. One of them is the demon that claims his vessel to be his son. He hate it, so much because he realised, the power in his body is too great, too dangerous. Again, he prays that he would not harm anyone who is dear to him. How he hate Fates; the Moiroi for their selfishness.

 Never had he realised, up on the Olympus, a young and beautiful goddess, who admires his features, loves his flawless handsome faces, and has fall in love with him. She quietly gave her blessing; but behind its blessing, Aphrodite hopes at least a night with the necromancer. She knew her wish will rages Hecate, Selene and Circe. Not to forget, her ugly Olympus husband, Hephaestus. But, to miss the beautiful man, is something she really can’t help to desire.


Author note : Hi, sorry for the short update, and the mellow feelings I'm really having mental breakdown, nowadays. Life being hard, and cruel. Hahaha!!!!

Thank you  Spidergirl89 for the upvoted. Comments are much aprreciated.