Chapter 33

Even You Are The Devil

Seungri

It is already past one full moon me and Jiyong started to date. I really feels that am living back to the 325 years back. I feel grateful that this Jiyong is not much difference from my Jiyong back then, only this version of Jiyong is much confident and brash than before. Of course, he is now the Kwon’s clan future leader, the prince of the most powerful bloodline of shapeshifter.

I realised Jiyong are now not entirely human, and Woochi as well has started trained him how to shift into a dragon. He has shifted to a dragon when we just started dating, under the guidance of Woochi. To say I am afraid with it, maybe not. I am mesmerised. Jiyong is handsome and pretty as human, but he in his dragon form is really beautiful. In my life, I haven’t seen a dragon that is as beautiful as him. However, I could feel the fire that he produces is dangerous. As Woochi used to tell me, an eastern dragon usually spurt red or blue fire, but for Jiyong, he spurts a very black fire, which could vaporizes another creatures with it. Therefore Woochi forbids him to change in his full form.

Jiyong’s magic is also developing simultaneously after his memory came back. Now, he already mastered all for elements of magic, making him being respected by most creatures. Hecate and Circe always visits him, guiding him how to properly use the magic, and Circe mostly feel proud how powerful Jiyong could be.

We are having our ample together time at one of the forest stream, lunch under the meadow, and he is seemed so alluring. I really miss his gummy smile. The smile that accompanying for 200 years of my sleeps.

“What are you staring at?” he asked suddenly, interrupting my musing. I smile, when I see him pouting.

“Looking how beautiful you are,” I , although I cringed inwardly feeling how cheesy it feels. His face turned red, and he lightly slapped my shoulder.

“Urgghhh…I hate when you said that. I know you only crave my blood,” he muttered, face still red. I chuckled, though a bit hurt when he thought that I only want him for his delicious blood.

“I would not have to wait for nearly 4 century if only your blood that I crave,” I retort, making his pout more prominent. “And don’t pout, if you don’t want to be bitten,” I winked at him.

“Hurmm…I do not that the dark prince is a loyal person. Your reputation is not up to the par, you know?”

“Hey… Don’t be like that. I always waiting for you, although there is a time I nearly gave up. I’m not the one that like to dates with other people for three full moons. Instead, women throw themselves to me,” I really hope that Jiyong did not misunderstand me.

He then suddenly climbed on my lap, back leaning on my chest. A nostalgic feeling suddenly came to me, the past Jiyong used to sit on my lap as well, in fact, my lap in his favourite chair. Both of us watch the beautiful scenery in front of us, indulging ourselves to the nature beauty.

“I really hope this time we will make it,” he muttered quietly. I could only nod, hugging his waist securely. I prayed to any gods of love to bless us, because losing him again will kill me for eternity.

“Please find your way back,” I plead him, and he took my hand, kissing my knuckles.

“I’m trying. Forgive me to be so confused right now, but please, my lord. Wait for me,” and he kissed me deeply, making me feels the warmth seeped through my body for the first time in decades.