Burned

Even You Are The Devil

1750 A.D

Kissing his lover lips, he smiles. Knowing that the handsome man in front of him is filled with sadness, knowing that although that they are in love, fate have other plans for them. Pulling him into last, passionate kiss, he then slowly lay down in his bed, knowing that it would be the last time he would see his beloved.

He look at his handsome lover closed his eyes. Pecking his lips for one lasts time, eyes watered, tears flows from his beautiful eyes. Both are staring at each other, trying hard to remember every detail of each other. “Sleep my love.... Remember that I will always love you,” he whispers. He then chants an ancient language, making his lover eyes drooped sleepily. After his lover fall into deep sleep, he closed the coffin. “Please take care of him,” he told the other man that stands besides the coffin. The man just nodded. Chanting another few words, both the lover and his protector vanished from the room.

The voices outside his mansion are getting louder until his door being broken. He just stands in the middle of the room when he suddenly was being dragged by the angry villagers. The word traitor, evil and more insulting words are thrown to him. Stakes have been prepared at the middle of his yard. He could see his brothers have been tied at the other stakes, both looking so calm. Smiling, he just let himself being tied on the stake.

“Don’t worry, we will come back,” he says, looking at his brothers. Both just nodded, looking so calm and smiles back. Smirking; he then turns to the villagers who are eager to torture him and his brothers. “I curse all of you to be living in hell...Tomorrow, you will be facing plagued came from your own greed and ignorant, and this village will be vanished in 14 days. That is your punishment for treating us, the bloodline of Hestia, bad,” and he chant a few ancient words before all three of them fall in to sleep.

Neither any of them feel their body has been burned alive. Two weeks after, as he cursed, the village have been destroyed by war, when one of their villagers tries to steal an ancient creature gold, making them being tortured to death. No one being spared. The village have been left abandoned; as to others, that village is a curse village, as they hold the curse of Hecate bloodline curses.


Author note : First chapter on the house. Sorry, if it is messy.. I still haven't decide the exact timeline. Hope it is okay. Don't forget to comment.