Chapter 25

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong is trembling when Hyunseung have started his ministrations. The latter hands are everywhere, touching in every inappropriate place. He tries to struggle but with his hand are tied and cloth soaked with bat blood in each hand makes him immobile. Kyunglim is a cautious man. He also gagged the wizard to prevent him to chant any spell verbally.

Through his gagged, Jiyong screamed and tears flows on his cheeks when Hyunseung entered him roughly without any preparations. Hyunseung is driven with lust while Kyunglim is enjoying the show, thinking that the Kwon Prince is already a Jang’s. Neither both of them realised that Jiyong’s skin already harden and turning to a scale-like skin. Fangs could be seen from Hyunseung, symbols of the claiming have started. Jiyong closed his eyes, calming himself, ready to submit to his fate.

Hyunseung smirked, when he feels the human under him suddenly relaxed. He tries to egg him for pleasures, but Jiyong kept his eyes closed. His smell became more potent, making him closed to the edge. He kissed the wizards neck, sniffing the sweet smell that could drive him crazy.

“If you feel that you are unlucky, blame it to your curse,” Hyunseung whispered to his ears, before bits his shoulder, trying to claim him. Hyunseung is surprised when the skin on Jiyong’s shoulder blade harderned, and it is covered with scales.

Jiyong could feel his body hotter than before. The pain from his back slowly lessens and numb, and he does not feel anything from Hyunseung actions and slowly he opened his eyes, only to look through Hyunseung horrified expression.

Both Jang are surprised looking at Jiyong’s body, and for the first time they saw a human that slowly have scales on his body. He quickly pulled out, when he felt his hard-on suddenly deflated, not reaching his . He did not manage to claim Jiyong as his, he could not mark him like any other shifter’s mating ceremony.

Jiyong’s slowly opened his eyes, and to their surprised, his eyes are shining black and blue, never in Kyunglim’s life seeing eyes shown by the wizard. The rope that binds his hands suddenly breaks, and the wizard calmly sits and pulls out his gagged.

It is then, they heard a rumbling sounds from outside of the chamber, and Hyunseung could feel he is thrown by a force that suddenly came into the room.