Chapter 24 : Nightmare

Even You Are The Devil

Jang’s Mansion

His head pounded, he could feel his body is sore all over but he couldn’t move. He tries to open his eyes, but he could only see black. He tries to scream, but he then realised that his mouth has been gagged. A hand suddenly caresses his cheek, making him flinched, and he heard the person chuckled.

“You are really beautiful, and true to the rumours, your scent is really tempting. You managed to make my lost desire awakened,” and he could feel Kyunglim hand caresses his whole body. He tries to scream, but to no avail.

“Father, what have you done?” he could hear Hyeunseung voice, laced in surprised and panic. He tries to struggles through his bond, but the rope is too tight. Kyunglim laughed evilly.

“I’ve told you I’ll get him to bond with you,” and Hyeunseung was perplexed. He looked at the tightly tied Jiyong. Though he looks so delectable in that state, it is so unwise for his father to kidnap and forced the wizard to submit to them.

“No, father! It is too dangerous. He is more powerful than you think,” Hyeunseung is paled, knowing what Jiyong is capable of.

“You will do what I say, or I’ll do it for you,” Kyunglim have seen red. Never had he thought his son would be so ungrateful. “If you are afraid of his power, I’ll already put a bat’s blood in this room, and Juri is outside, ready to put the Witch Lust. Even a powerful Wizard could not deny it,” and Jiyong realised that he is trap. Bat blood is his secret weakness.

Hyeunseung smirked, fully aware that he has the upper hand. He knew that Jiyong did not realised that he accidentally known Jiyong weakness, and told his father about it.

his lips, he slowly walked towards the bed, his father smiled cruelly. He could see lust in his father’s eyes. He is confident that his eyes show the same. Jiyong scent always makes him drools with lust, and in this condition, Jiyong’s scent grew tenfold, making him couldn’t contain his desire.

Slowly, he opened Jiyong’s blind fold, and Jiyong’s flinched. Hyeunseung kissed Jiyong, as he could see tears have fallen from the older eyes. A view that is beautiful to him.

“You should just agree to my courting, my love,” and this is the second time he could see fear in Jiyong’s eyes, and it pull him deep towards his desire. He looked at his father, smirking. “You want me to claim him while you watch, father?”

And the room filled with evil laughter, while Jiyong could only pray that this is his nightmare.


Author Note : A short update, as I am running out of time to work. But the plot keep bugging me.

Thank you to MarieD for the upvote. Love you all.