Chapter 16

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong was sitting at his father throne when Seunghyun and Youngbae came inside, with Daesung on tow. Daesung bowed, while Jiyong just smiles, looking at the loving glance that Seunghyun gave towards Daesung.

“I am here to send the regards from my lord to you. He wanted to invite you, the one of a kind prince from this clan to our ball, which will be held three nights forward,” and he smiles, blindingly, only Jiyong could sense a hint of magic flows in the room. He then smirked, knowing that Daesung is challenging him to show his magic.

He stood up, walking slowly towards Daesung, a smirk etched on his handsome face. Seunghyun and Youngbae, who is aware of the awkward aura that emanates through the room, suddenly shifted themselves. Daesung just stood there, calmly with blinding smiles. Only, fangs shine from his teeth and his eyes turns to cat-like eyes.

“Are you challenging me, werewitchpyre?” Jiyong asked, his tone is calm, but deadly.

“I’m just wanted to test how much your magic is developing, young prince,” and Daesung still smiling. “I could feel that you already master nearly all the elements, only having problems with fire,” and Jiyong just shut his eyes, sirking towards Daesung judgement.

Out of nowhere, a black fire suddenly emerged, making a wall in the room, and a loud rumble suddenly heard, when the other three could see a silhouette of wings suddenly appeared behind Jiyong’s back. Seunghyun threw himself in front Daesung, while the latter just grinned.

“Could you show me the ice element?” Daesung still challenged Jiyong, making the handsome man gritted his teeth. His attempt to strike Daesung being interrupted when Daesung suddenly hummed a tune that suddenly calmed his raging heart.

“Your magic is strong, but you are having problems with the ice and water. That’s weird. Before, you are having problems with the fire,” Daesung mumbled under his breath.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asks, confused with Daesung’s word. Daesung just smiled, gently. He pats Seunghyun, making the beast turns to his human form.

“We’ll see you in three nights, my magical prince. We are really looking forward for your attendance. I am thankful for your hospitality and I see myself out,” Daesung then bowed and walked towards the exit, with Seunghyun following close behind.

The door shuts and Jiyong walked towards the window, looking at Seunghyun walked Daesung towards the forest. He found jealousy seeped through his heart, when he saw Seunghyun kissed Daesung. Youngbae silently stand at his side.

“Bring Chaerin, Bae. I did not trust the bloodsucker, and I do not want to be their meal,” and Youngbae just nodded. He knew Jiyong’s scent always attract vampire.

“How about you? Would you bring anyone?”

“Maybe I’ll bring Kiko, she seems knowledgeable about vampire, and she is like me, only her bloodline is unknown,”

“Are you falling for her?” Youngbae teased, making Jiyong smiles, shyly.

“Ermm...maybe. But she rejected me, telling me that she is Artemis devotees,”

“What? The three full moon prince has been rejected? I can’t believe it,” and Youngbae cackles, making Jiyong’s blushed.

“Shut up you stupid Cerberus!” and he stomped out towards his room, sulking while Youngbae keep laughing like a mad man.