EPILOGUE I

Even You Are The Devil

Year 2016

“Yahhhh… what’s happening to the living room? And where the hell is the couple vanished to?” Youngbae nagging woke Seunghyun’s and Daesung from their slumber. Both of them groaned, as they just have few hours of peaceful sleep, after an eventful night.

Youngbae started cleaning the living room, mumbling about some ill-tempered vampire and a demon that supposed to be banished into the abyss. Daesung came out from him and Seunghyun’s room, eyes still bleary from sleepiness.

“Hyung…. What are you doing, here? I thought you at Hyorin’s place?” Sitting down at the dining table, Youngbae passed Daesung a bowl of human’s heart, knowing that the werewitchpyre needs it, as his eyes has turn red.

“We have scheduled, today. And I received a call from Chaerin, informing that she heard thunder booming from Jiyong and Seungri’s chamber. I realised that maybe they are having a situation,” and Daesung just banged his head on the table, startling Youngbae whom busy preparing some decent breakfast for Seunghyun and Jiyong, while pouring a pitcher of blood for Seungri.

“If Seungri is not my master, I could kill them last night, hyung. Oh gosh!! Those two really drives us crazy. Who in their right mind would turn a living room into a battle field just because that little brat of dark lord forgets to buy a chrome bracelet for him?”

‘So, that is the reason why our living room has been in not a good condition,’ Youngbae could only shakes his head. Seunghyun came into the dining room, looking at the crushed living room before he realised something.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My Chaiirrr!!!!! KWON JIYONG!!!! YOU DEVIL EVIL BASTARD!!!” and they could hear a soft, trembling whisper in the air followed by sweet scent lingers in the dining room; ‘Sorry hyung’ echoed with a series of hyena laughter.

Youngbae could only shake his head. Although these are the creatures of the ancient time, still they only a bunch of childish and unaging creatures with a mind of 5 years old mortal.

They are lucky to live long enough for centuries, and they did not aging. As the centuries goes by, the Olympus has lost its power and believer, making all the gods and titans fade into the Elysium.

The offspring of the deities, whom has been lurking on the surface, blending with humans. They cover up their traces, and although the hunters try to kill them, but Jiyong being Jiyong, nearly annihilate all the hunters. He is the unspeakable son of the ancient demon, the one whom still be worship by stupid mortals, along with his grandmother. The hunters fear him, but they made a truce not to disturb the peacefulness of the creatures left.

Now, they still are living together, in the mortal world. In the eyes of the mortals, they are five handsome men that formed a group of artists. Seungri has played the role of the youngest, though he is actually the oldest vampires alive. Thanks to his never aging face. Jiyong, being the most powerful necromancer, has been leading them to a good life.

Seungri did not know for how much longer do he could hold Jiyong’s life span, but as Belial told him before, as long as Jiyong satisfied, and feeding the power from the abyss, he will forever skipped the touch of a reaper, as he is the devil himself.

 

 

Author Note : I'm sorry for the abrupt ending of this stories. Truth to be told, this is the hardest fiction that i ever done. I MAYBE adding up a few chapter once a while, but for now, i really think it is better to end it. 

Thank you for all subscribers, voters and comments given. Really appreciated it. Though i rarely reply, but i really love reading comments. Thank you for reading this.