Chapter 29

Even You Are The Devil

A full moon later – Seungri’s Palace.

Seungri was leisurely sipping his wine on his throne when Dara came inside the throne chamber. Her eyes glowing with excitement, and she has mischievous grin on her face. He watched her, eyes narrows as he could sense something naughty would be out from the girl’s mouth.

“Someone wants to meet you,” her tone is giddy, as she is trying hard to not to squeal in excitement. He was about to ask about his visitor when he caught a glimpse of Seunghyun and Daesung behind the door; kissing. His face turn red, when he realised whom might be visiting him. He just lay back on his throne, trying to be indifferent when Jiyong strutted casually into the chamber. Seungri nearly dropped his glasses when he saw the man, who looked so devilish handsome, with his blazing red hair.

The sweet scent that lingers through the room makes him drools. He knew through the calm and casual look on Jiyong’s face, it is only a mask. The scent heightened, meaning he is nervous. He also unconsciously plays with his fingers. Seungri smirked; old habit never dies. Not to mention how many times you have been reincarnated.

Cracking his neck, he straightened his body; staring at the brown orbs that owner keeps fidgeting in front of his throne. Smirking, he could feel that the sweet smell is starting to overpower his control for blood.

“What brings you here, Kwon?” Seungri asked in a voice so cold that makes Jiyong’s flinched.

“I......I..... juust wanted....” and without Jiyong realised Seungri have been standing behind him. Seungri is trying hard to control his desire sinking his fang to the smooth and milky neck. Really, Jiyong’s smell hasn’t change at all. He sniffs lightly at Jiyong’s nape.

“What do you want, Ji? I’m trying hard not confuse you with our past, as you keep denying it. I distance myself from you, giving you space, but now, you came. What is your wish?” Hugging Jiyong lightly from behind, he asked the red hair. Jiyong closed his eyes, shivering listening to Seungri’s low voice.

“I wanted to apologise with my behaviour, and giving you my gratitude for saving me,” he said in one breath, as Seungri keep sniffing and kissing his neck, giving some weird sensations. All kind of magic to defence himself from the vampire flew through the window.

“Don’t you think you are one full moon late for that?” Still holding him in his arm; Seungri’s fangs slowly emerges. Jiyong just shakes his head, trying hard to form his word.

“I am sorry, my lord. I knew it is rude of me to deny your help. If you let me, please, I would like to offer my gratitude for your kindness. What could I do for you?” Jiyong’s realised he might regret his offer but he believe that he need to do something in order to straighten his heart and feels whatever he supposed to feel. Seungri smirked listening to Jiyong’s offering.

“I want your blood, even for a . Your scent makes me crazy,” and Jiyong startles, snapping from his pleasure stupor, turning his head towards Seungri, only to me with a pair of reddish eye but still alluring white hair vampire. He looked into the eye, to find a longing feeling into it. Without he realised, he nodded, and Seungri smirked.

Seungri pecks Jiyong’s cheek, while whispering thank you to his ear, Jiyong willed himself to relax. It is then he felt something tiny pricking on his neck. He could feel blood pooling at his neck, and what Jiyong did not expect is how he feel pleasure runs through his body. Jiyong felt Seungri’s hands all over his body. He did not realise when a pleasure moans ripped from his throat, resonating through the chamber.

Two seconds, he felt himself being lifted bridal style, and he was at Seungri’s bedroom. His desire could not be control and he kissed the vampire lips hungrily. Everything seems so natural, as they just following their body and desire. When both of them reaching their peak, screams of pleasures could be heard, making the psionics who lives next room blushed in embarrassment and happiness. Neither Seungri nor Jiyong realised when they fall asleep in each other arms.


Author note : Oh my god..... Just attending the MADE concert, and I really can't move on. (T_T) GD and Seungri is so damn handsome. The red hair!!! D.I.E!!!