Chapter 34

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong

Reading the Book of Power does give him a new knowledge about magic and sorcery. His father does remind him that it is also quite dangerous for him to practice most of it from the book. However, he is lured to that one knowledge which is the most dangerous of all. Necromancy.

He walked far into the forest, alone without Youngbae and Seunghyun accompanied him. In fact, he actually left his palace without anyone notice. He has become more and more skilful, as he already mastered the shadow move. This could prevent him from being followed by both Youngbae and Seunghyun. He admits that he loves them both dearly but to have them following him days and night makes him feel suffocated.

He arrived at the edge of the forest. From there, he could see the Dark Palace from afar. Smiling, he felt a melancholic feeling towards the lord of the palace. What could the lord think if he knows what he is doing right now, sitting in the door of the once battlefield, where most Strygoi and creatures being killed. He closed his eyes, his mind suddenly remembering something from the last 400 years. The war of the shape shifters and the Strygois, until a bunch of hunters came killed all the creatures. He could feel his heart clenched in hurt. Though, he does have some one in mind, and he focussed to that one person, and he chants an ancient mantra.

The ground below his feet rumbles, and suddenly form the earth, a mist suddenly emerged, and a White Tiger being formed, and in blink of eyes, it turns to an old man.

“Hello my master. It is good to see you back,” Jiyong bowed to the man. The man just smirked.

“How did you manage to wake me up, Kwon Jiyong?”

“I’ve read the book, my master,” he sits across the man.

“You are one of a kind, Jiyong. Why did I sense you are more than you?” the man looked at him, eyes searching something that feels fishy. Jiyong just smirked, shutting his eyes before opening it. The old man gasps, he could see that Jiyong’s face have turn white and his eyes have turn blue without any black eyes.

“Now that makes sense. You are a necromancer now,” the old man said. “This vessel gives you the power. You will succeed, my boy. This time around, you will shines,”

“But?”

“There’s no but if you could find what you have been missing. I do not know what is it, but you have to find it. Also, why did you reek with a strygoi scent?” and the blue eyes turns back to the chocolate brown, with Jiyong’s face flushed red. The old man look at him, “Oh,”

“Yeah, oh...” he said cynically.

“This is my limit, Jiyong. I have to get back to the other side. Call me again, if you need me. But be careful. You are the magnet of bad luck. I hear from the wind that a goddess fall for you. Don’t fall for any charm,” with that the old man vanished.

Prince Jiyong? What have you done?” and he was startles when Daesung suddenly appeared behind his back. His feature has turned demonic.

What are you doing here?”

“You have mastered the magic of raising the dead?”

“Yes, Daesung. I am. Are you challenging me?” The smirk on Jiyong face makes Daesung shivers as this is not the usual lover of his master.


Author note : Thank you penguininjataco for the upvote. Hope you guys enjoy it. I really want to ask, should I put in Aphrodite as one of the character in it. DO tell me your opinion, kay?

Things will get more complicated later on, and I do not how long this fic will go....Comments please.