Three Full Moon Prince

Even You Are The Devil

Three full moons have ended, leaving Hyuenseung in despair, knowing that Jiyong would never fall with him. He tried so hard, to woo him, to not just force him into submission, but Jiyong is not a shape shifter. He is not a creature. He is only a human, a gifted one. Of course, he is one of a kind.

As the Kwon’s is being loved by his clan, Jiyong’s father has started to have Jiyong to lead the Clan. Knowing his father intention, Jiyong are trying hard to fulfil his expectations (except mating) and helps his father. He knew his decision rejecting Hyeunseung do jeopardize his clan and the Jang’s relationship. Not that he care more.

Three full moon and Hyeunseung knew that he already fall deep towards the human. Though he knew, the human do not have any feelings on him. He used to try forcing him into submission, following his father advice, the thing that he regret doing forever. Jiyong may seem fragile, his angelic face could be mistaken as a girl and the way he bring himself could make any shape shifter thought that he is a docile omega.

In three full moon, he has seen the dark side of a future sorcerer, a demi god that hold the power of Hecate, and magic that even Circe, Jiyong’s real mother could not recognize. He do manipulate fire, and in his encounter, Hyeunseung do notice, that Jiyong’s eyes is blazing bright, so bright that his angelic face could turned devilish. He was lucky not to be killed by Jiyong’s rage.

After their three full moon ended, there are so many clan trying to court Jiyong. Mostly, the other clan presents him girls, and few clans presents him male omega, and to the other surprise, Jiyong has given them the same condition as Hyeunseung. Date him for three full moon, only to have their hope crushed to ashes. Jiyong seems not bothered by his own action, knowing that he broke too many hearts, but for him, it is his decision to find his own mate. No one notice he is a lonely soul that lives among creatures.

Jang Kyunglim was feeling offended with Jiyong’s behaviour, telling that he will take revenge on it. Only, to be rebutted by Hyeunseung. In three full moons he lives with the Jang’s he do notice that behind the cheery facade, Jiyong is lack of love. Seunghyun do hinted what happen and the curse, making Hyuenseung felt jealous and angry towards a handsome dark prince.

Neither any of the shape shifters knew, that Jiyong’s do have his own secret. He won’t tell anyone but for now, he do satisfied with his flings though they called him the ‘Three Full Moons Prince’.