Chapter 10

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong open his eyes, his head pounding in pain. He could feel his body burning. Sitting on his bed, he looked around, only to realise that he is at Jaesuk’s house. Faintly, he heard voices outside his room.

 “I can’t tolerate this kind of behaviour, Kwon. He is only a teenager,” a soft but stern voices could be heard, he is sure scolding his father.

“I’m sorry my lord. I did not expect that the Jang’s son would behave like that,” and he could hear that the other voices snorted. Slowly he remembers the event that happened before. He shivered, knowing that he nearly being forced to mate by Hyunseung.

“He suddenly shows his ability, sire. I am afraid that he is not a normal mortal,” Jaesuk voice interrupting both his father and the unknown man bickering.

“I knew it already, Jaesuk. You need not to remind me again and again,” his father said bitterly.

“Do you think that he is disgusting? A mortal that you predict will be a necromancer?” he could hear the soft voice asking their priest, voice laced with anger.

“N-no my lord. I am just worried that he would danger our pack,”

“That is ridiculous!!!” Jiyong flinched when he heard his father roar. He stumbles out from his room, only to be met with a room full of creatures. His father has shifted into a giant white tiger, while Jaesuk have shifted into a black tiger. He only realised that the soft, stern voice was the dark prince, who have bared his fangs towards Jaesuk, while his assistant, the small eye guy faces have turn demonic with eyes blazing red. It is then he realised Seunghyun and Youngbae have come at his side, already shifting, protecting him from any harm. Hissing could be heard in the room.

“ENOUGH YOU STUPID CREATURES!!!” a woman voices suddenly interrupted their arguments. It is then the creatures shifted back to their human form, leaving only Seungri still barring his fang. A beautiful woman suddenly coming into house with a lion following behind her, startling everybody, making them kneel, leaving only a confused Jiyong, and an irritated Seungri.

“It’s time for you to show yourself, Circe,” Seungri said, voice laced with sarcasm. The woman only smirked, making her way towards Jiyong.

“Hello my sons,” she kissed Jiyong’s forehead, while Youngbae and Seunghyun could only nod, while Seungri and Daesung snickered. Jiyong suddenly feels lightheaded, his world suddenly spiralling and the last thing he remembers is a beautiful voice singing and it grained into his memory.