Chapter 2

Even You Are The Devil

Waking up from his deep slumber, the first thing he felt is hunger. Pushing his room door open, he was met with a blinding light, making him hissing, as he tries hard to adapt his surroundings. Sharp fangs could be seen from his mouth.

“My Lord, you are awake,” a soft voice startles him. He looked at the man, and he hissed, as hunger has blinded his sense. Aware that his master is hungry, he then called few human feeders to come inside the room. Not even a second the humans come inside the room, they all collapsed one by one, being dry by the hungry creature. Only when he felt his hunger ceased, he stop; after the 7th human slave being killed.

“You are really a mess,” Daesung handed him a wet cloth to clean his face. He took it, and wipe his bloodied face. “Wash yourself, you reeked with blood and old coffin,” Daesung then went to the corpses; sharp nails emerged from his hand and tore one of the corpses at his chest, taking the heart out and eat it greedily.

“You did not left any blood in them, making them unturnable,” Daesung muttered.

“Try falling asleep for several years, and you know how hungry you are after being awake,” Seungri emerged from his bathroom, already refresh. The red eyes have turned brown, and his devastatingly handsome feature shone through it. “How long have I been gone?”

Daesung just smile, still tearing those corpses chest, taking their heart, as it is his favourite meal. Seungri just shaking his head, knowing whatever mess he made, Daesung would always clean it up for him.

Seungri is one of the original vampire lords, and it is believed that he is the only one left. Daesung is his royal protector, his loyal knight and his best friend. As when he is left to sleep, Daesung have been struggling to cover their track, and luckily, Daesung found few of Seungri subordinate, which later helped him to build their fallen palace back, in order to greet and welcomed him if he is awake.

“You have been out for about 200 years....”

“What??? That long? How about him? Where is he?” He could feel himself started to panic. The memories of his lover started to flood his brain. Crouching as he started to feel the pain. Daesung quickly came to his side, patting his back and muttered a few spell to calm his lord. When Seungri started to feel calm, he guided the vampire towards the king bed in the middle of the room, beside his coffin.

“I’m sorry my lord.... He and his siblings were punished and burned that night, though I knew they have left their vessel before they could feel the pain. I am trying to search for him, if he has been born back, but no avail. Not even his siblings.... I am sorry, my lord,”

A heartbreaking scream could be heard that night, piercing through the forest, coming from the palace up on the mountain. The sign of one vampire Lord have been back to his throne, only to be met with the knowledge that he has lost his one and only love forever.


Author note : I know it is short, but it is better than nothing, right? Thank you rh3apanda and sadiraelau for the upvote... Love you....