Chapter 12

Even You Are The Devil

15 years later

“Jiyong, could you please tell me why you froze our yard, in the middle of summer?” his mother calmly asked him, although he really has destroyed her precious garden.

“It seems that I still couldn’t control my ice element,” he pouted, knowing that he already upset his mother. The queen smiles, his son still a child to her eyes, although is mortal age, he is already 25 years old. She then ruffles his hair, making Jiyong frowns.

“Your magic developed greatly in these years. You should be proud,” “But mom.....” “Just take it easy, ok? When the time comes, you will master it,” Jiyong keeps pouting, feeling discouraged.

“JIYONG!!!!” their conversation interrupted with Dami shrieks, making the human flinched. His mother looked at him in askance, only to be met with a puzzle looking Jiyong.

“Why is my room covered with snow?” Dami strutted inside the queen chamber, looking pissed. Jiyong just keep his eyes down, not being able to look at his sister’s eyes. Their mother then chuckles, knowing how pissed Dami is, and how terrified Jiyong is with his sister’s rage.

  “It seems Jiyong have problems controlling the ice element, Dami,” and his sister snickers.

“Why must it be my room?” she complained.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong mumbled, feeling dejected.

Knocks at the door interrupted Dami’s grumbling, saving Jiyong in whatever curse that Dami have ready to throw on him. Seunghyun peeked at the door, hoping that he is not interrupting any moments for the latter.

“The king required you at the main hall, my prince,” making Jiyong groan. He then bowed towards his mother and sister, following Seunghyun to the main hall.

“The Jang’s is here, trying to court you, AGAIN.” Seunghyun said with a straight face. Jiyong then smirked, knowing whatever the outcome; he would have fun with it. Youngbae then came to his side, bringing his prince attire, trying to make him look presentable.

“I would rather bond with you, Bae, rather than have that snob be my guy,” his words makes Youngbae chokes on his saliva, while Seunghyun starts howling with laughter.

“Don’t make that kind of remark if you don’t meant it. Besides, I love you like a brother, and it will be gross,” Youngbae grumbles, making Jiyong smiles widely.

“I can’t court Tabi because he is busy chasing a beautiful werewitchpyre. So it leaves me only you. I love you, Dong Youngbae,” and he kissed Youngbae on the cheeks, making the latter pales, while Seunghyun keeps laughing. He then leaves both of them outside the door, hurrying into the main hall.

“Stupid Jiyong, and his tease,” Youngbae said under his breath. “I would be dead if my girl found out,”

“Who is it, Bae? Is it the witch, what is her name? Chaerin?” Seunghyun asked in silent. Youngbae face turns red and hurriedly dashed into the main hall, leaving Seunghyun bewildered.


In The Main Hall

“Jiyong, the Jang’s here are AGAIN trying to ask you to be Hyunseung mate. Please think thouroughly before you rejected them again,” his father rubs his temple, feeling heavy as Jiyong keep rejecting the Jang’s clan courting, while they are keep persuading the Kwon to accept.

“I’m not ready yet, father,” Jiyong smirked, while Hyunseung keep looking at him, silently pleading him to accept.

“But Jiyong, you have matured...” his father tries to argue.

“I maybe am a mortal, but I am also a sorcerer. I may have a longer life span same as you,” he tries to argue. The head of Jang’s snickered.

“Still you are considered as an omega,” Jang Kyunglim, known of one of the shape shifter original interrupted their conversation. Younghoon eyes turn wide when he heard the Jang’s comment, while Seunghyun tries to reach Jiyong’s hand when a loud boom echoed in the main hall. In front Kyunglim, a giant spear has appeared without anyone hold it, while the other Jang’s clan have turned pale.

“Please don’t forget that I hold the bloodline of Hecate, Jang Kyunglim, and I am practicing magic of all kind. So, you might as well consider your word wisely. I don’t care whether you really are The Original. Don’t get cocky with me,” and to the other surprised, Jiyong’s face has turn whiter, while his brown eyes has turn dark, making all of the shape shifters cowered in fear.

“I won’t accept your courting, yet. But, I will give Hyeunseung chances. Date me for three full moon, and if I think it is worth it, I will decide whether he is worth to be my partner,” with his words of final, he then left the main hall, leaving the Jang’s Clan no word to argue.   

 


Author note : Thank you to all my subscribers. Sorry for the lack of update. I will try to update as much as I can. Please leave your comment what do you think of this fiction. I need it to write more... Lots of love. Until next time.