Interlude 1 : The Meeting

Even You Are The Devil

He sauntered through the darkness; a sweet smell lingers at his sidewalk, making him suddenly drools. Never in his 700 years of being the dark prince, had he smelt this kind of sweet smell. Without his conscious, he ran towards the smell.

At the heart of the forest, he was met with two figures trying to drag a trembling man standing up. His sense suddenly heightened, as he suddenly aware that both man who trying to drag the fragile looking man were creatures like him.

“Shape shifter,” he thought, when he smell the musky damn smell flowing on his nostrils. He scrunched his nose in disgust. But the honey, sweet scent still lingers through the air, making him realised that it came from the trembling man.

The tall shape shifter then suddenly lift the man up, making him shriek but clings to the creature tight. Looking at the gesture, Seungri suddenly feel a burning feel throughout his body, feeling that he can’t understand. He then run towards them, and without him realised, he pushed the small, but bulky shape shifter, and attack the taller creature, making the man in the shape shifter arm fall from the creature grips, but he manage to take him into his arm.

The two creatures that has been attack turns themselves, the tall changes himself to a giant wolves, while the shorter have turn to a Cerberus. Seungri has bare his fangs to them.

“Tch... how dare you two try to challenge the Original,” Daesung suddenly appear by his side, trying to calm the situation, only to make the two creatures more furious. Daesung have changed into his demonic form, but suddenly a blinding light shone through the night, and a soft voice singing could be heard throughout the forest. Only then Seungri realised, that the human in his arm is singing. The two creatures then turned themselves back into their human form.

“Jiyong, no! You are weak,” the taller shapeshifter moves towards Seungri and the human. Daesung intercepted him, stopping him from harming Seungri, and the bulky creature is ready to kill.

“I’m fine,” and the human named Jiyong suddenly went limp in Seungri embraces. He looks at the human, and again, he could feel warmth seeping through out his body. He was captivated by this human, his sweet scent and his face.

“Daesung, bring them to our castle. If this human is important to them, I want to know why,” and Daesung eyed them warily. He tries to chant few spells, in order to prevent any misfortune, but to his surprise the two shape shifter is immune to his spell.

Later that night, to Seungri and Daesung surprise, they learned that the three of them are siblings. They have been casted by their clan, as the Jiyong’s arrival is unwelcome. Not knowing why, Seunghyun (the tall shape shifter) and Youngbae, being his brother vows to protect Jiyong. Only then, they knew that Jiyong is a mortal, but with an unknown and understandable power.

Daesung have warned Seungri to be careful, but Seungri determined to help this siblings. He knew he have never once been attracted to other, vampires, creatures but he do not know why this human managed to captivate him.

He sits beside Jiyong, which he command Daesung to place him in his chamber. Looking to the delicate yet handsome feature, he could again feel the warmth through his body. Unconsciously, he place his hand on the man face, leaning and inhaling the sweet scent. Kissing his cheeks, he felt drawn to bury his fang to the human neck, claiming him.

“You have fall in love,” his mother voice startles him; making him retreat from whatever he tries to do.

“Mother, isn’t it rude to barge in other people’s room?” Seungri tries to hide his embarrassment. Selene smiles, fully aware that his son is ashamed. She sits beside his son, also staring on Jiyong.

“At last, my great grandnephew has found his way,” she mumbled, eyes not leaving Jiyong.

“Mother?” and Selene just look at Seungri. Her son, that still value human lives, making him the only Original vampire left that has not being killed by the other demigod or some called themselves, hunter.

“He is beautiful, right?” and Seungri blushed.

“Why do i feel warm everytime I watch his face, mother?” and Seungri, being the pampered son he is, lying on his mother’s lap. Selene pats his hair, and he felt the same warmth again seeps through his body.

“That is your curse, my son. You could feel your cold heartbeat beating, and the cold that accompanying you turns hot when you find your mate, or what human call love. Be wise, either it will be your bliss, or your nightmare,”

“I hate you, gods...Always talking in cryptic,” Selene chuckles.

“If we lay everything for you, it won’t be a challenge,” and Seungri hums. Eyes suddenly feel heavier. Selene keeps petting his hair, and humming the lullaby. Not long after, Seungri falls asleep on his mother lap, and the Goddess of night left him without him realised.

Looking at Jiyong, her smile turns sad. “I really hope that you will not freaking out and could reciprocate my son love for you, Jiyong, the only mortal son of Circe,” with that, she vanishes from Seungri’s room, returning to her realm.

Little that they knew, the human have listens to everything happens before. Tears flowing from his closed eyes.

“I really hope so, my goddess. I’ve already fall deeply to the Lord, even though we only met in my dreams.”


Author note: Okay, I knew this story is a bit weird. Sorry if it not up to the expectation. To be honest, I really fascinated with supernatural creatures, and also I am a fan of the Greek Mythology. That's why, i try to blend both elements in this story. Thank you for my subscribers till today.

Thank you to HtarWaYa for the upvote. And please leave me comments. It's too quiet here.